(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead_jack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3434 7 years ago

Hey Michigan crew, anyone happen to have a lead on a Flash Gordon playfield that is in decent shape? Working on fixing up a machine and my playfield is the pits.

Thanks!

1 year later
#4492 6 years ago

Anyone have any Twilight Zone parts laying around that they are looking to get rid of?

Long story short I am taking on a ground up build with my 12 year old son and we are searching for parts. Boards, transformer, ramps, flippers, guides, clock, gumball...pretty much anything but the playfields. I know it is a silly thing to do and this will probably end up a car on blocks in the backyard but for now I am really enjoying the excitement and involvement from my son in the mean time.

PM me if you have anything and what you are looking to get for it. Thanks!

2 years later
#6331 3 years ago

I have an empty lower cabinet for a Guardians Of The Galaxy LE available. I was going to use it for a project but it fell through. Hoping to get what I put in it - $300. I wrapped it and put it away for safe keeping so I am in the process of pulling it back out for pictures. They (pics) will be available soon so I can post it for sale.

3 months later
#6551 3 years ago

Hello Michigan Pinsiders,

I have a Guardians of the Galaxy LE cabinet in great shape, never used, which I am looking to sell. I bought it for a project but ended up going another direction. I am asking $300 (what I bought it for) obo. Local pickup and I am happy to send pics upon request. Also open to trade/cash for TZ mods. I wanted to offer it up here before creating a market post for the masses. And yes I will donate to pinside if sold/traded outside of classifieds

While I have your attention, I am looking for someone local who can clearcoat a playfield for me. I am in the Clarkston area, please let me know if you have a contact that could help.

Thanks!

#6556 3 years ago

Thanks for the response ss-pinball. It is a used playfield, a TZ, that I would like to lock down the color and preserve on a rebuild.

2 months later
#6700 3 years ago

Listed my empty GotG LE cabinet with some pictures if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107291

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead_jack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=pinhead_jack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.