(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2220 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

World Cup Soccer is a good first pin and there is one for sale here. The theme is not coveted, but that's why such machines are relative bargains.

Speaking from experience, agreed!

2 weeks later
#2334 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

How can something work more than 100%?
New math? Is it magical?

Common Core.

1 month later
#2755 8 years ago

Wouldn't accept my $3k offer

detroit.craigslist.org link

#2758 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's a virtual pin with BBB decals on it.

So I should have gone 3.1k?!

#2759 8 years ago

I love the 867-5309 phone number.

I don't follow...Jenny who answered sounded nice though.

2 weeks later
#2825 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

In case you haven't been looking at the PATZ (Pinball at the Zoo) thread, I thought I would post here now that the show is almost here.
I will have the following for sale at PATZ. I'll need to raise the cash to buy Underspin's TRON. There is also a new DDR in my basement and I'd like to pay the family back for that winter-time purchase.
RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is average. $2900 OBO or Auction
WCS94: PLAYER'S CONDITION! There is wear near the right flipper and on the guy who's at the bottom of the playfield. Plastics are below average and there is a home-made mod for the ball scoop after the skill shot. On the plus side, Underspin went through this machine and got it LED's and looking pretty with lights and fixings. One known switch out, but plays great. This was at PATZ last year for Thursday and Friday and played great. Cab is ok. $2000 OBO or Auction
The Breakshot is spoken for and donations to Pinside/PATZ for all of these pinswill be made after the show!
These games are packed up and I will bring them to the show. If you have a specific day you will be there, I will prioritize them for when you show up. Example: if you will only be there Friday I will make sure the one you want to see will be there by then. My car fits one at a time and I might not bring them all on Thursday.
Let's talk cash deals when we see each other at the show - it'll be a blast!
No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! SERIOUSLY! I have a Centipede cocktail and would love Millipede. Here's dreaming...

Prep_for_PATZ1_(resized).jpg

DDR....Awesome!

#2841 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

All neon works. Subwoofers in that corner of the room are low and LOUD as F! Holy Grail for me...

ddr1_(resized).jpgddr2_(resized).jpg

Too cool. Back in college my friends and I always joked about going in on one. Great fun and great cardio. I would probably keel over attempting songs I used to full combo back in the day.

2 years later
#4983 5 years ago

FFS people, Northern Michigan is a longer haul to SE MI than Pittsburgh. It’s not like the guy is in Philly.

#4987 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Says the guy in Ohio.

And got two of my pins from Michigan

2 weeks later
#5027 5 years ago

Good thing people from PA and OH aren’t mucking up the thread so we can get back to mall and photo booth talk.

#5032 5 years ago

Please let's keep Indiana related topics out of this thread. OH and PA is bad enough.

9 months later
#5499 4 years ago

Traverse City, MI to Temperance, MI - 4:30 hours

Pittsburgh, PA to Temperance, MI - 3:45 hours

#5511 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I live .2 miles from temperance. You can meet at my place

Went to college at Toledo and lived in Temperance for a bit. You could tell when you crossed over the state line back into Toledo just from feel as your car started violently shaking from the shitty roads.

#5543 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Or at least change your avatar pic to Tigers if you're going to post over here.

How bout I pull for the Tigers anytime they play the Twins this year? Great weekend thus far!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnewb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=pinballnewb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.