(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6149 4 years ago

Looking for a Kiss Pro or Premium, or IM Pro in Michigan or nearby states. Thanks.

9 months later
#6740 3 years ago

Happy 2021! Anyone planning on selling a Metallica in the near future? Thanks for your help.

#6742 3 years ago

Have a mint Kiss Pro to trade for a Metallica Premium or Pro. Only issue right now would be getting it across the border. But open to arranging for a future trade. Thanks.

4 weeks later
#6819 3 years ago

Any WOZ RR or Metallicas available in Michigan or near the Ontario border? PM if interested in selling. Do have a BM Remake LTD that I would consider trading.
Under 200 plays. Thanks.

5 months later
#7199 2 years ago

Looks like the Canadian/US border may open up soon. Anyone got a WOZ for sale? PM if interested in selling. Thanks.

2 months later
#7419 2 years ago

Anyone have an Iron Maiden Pro coming up for sale in the near future? Thanks.

2 weeks later
#7468 2 years ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

I will be listing my Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Premium, production September 2020 with less then 650 plays. You could be game 666! How can you pass up on that?
$7,600 O.B.O.
If your interested feel free to message me.

Any interest in an Aerosmith Pro plus cash or a DE GnR? Thanks.

1 month later
#7556 2 years ago

For future reference, will trade my GOT LE (loaded) for a Rush LE. Just throwing it out there in case you can get your hands on one and really want a GOT LE. Thanks.

#7559 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f0814620a05bee619c11ffb17bd479ed0a138feb-1635506709-1800"};
//]]>

Only thing I know is the LEs sell out fast.

#7564 2 years ago

Any distributors in Michigan that can guarantee an LE order if a deposit is placed in advance? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

4 weeks later
#7631 2 years ago

Looking for a Led Zeppelin Premium in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio or northern NY state. PM if you plan to sell one in the near future. Would pick up in person, no need to worry about shipping. Thanks.

1 month later
#7782 2 years ago

Any NIB Godzilla Premiums available? Willing to pick up in person. PM me if you have any inventory still. Thanks. Jim

1 month later
#7875 2 years ago

Trying to see any interest in an Iron Maiden LE with the original Stern topper (one owner home use) for a 75th Anniversary or Yellow Brick Road WOZ (2.0 boards). Game is located in Ohio. PM if interested. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#7916 2 years ago

Anyone open to trading a Game of Thrones LE with Stern Topper for a GnR LE? PM me and we can figure out the logistics. Thanks.

2 months later
#8138 1 year ago

Anyone got a GZ Pro they want to unload? PM me the details. Will pick up. Thanks for the help!

#8145 1 year ago

Any GZ Prem kicking around in Michigan in the $10k range (used or NIB)? Thanks.

#8149 1 year ago

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

#8151 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Come on , anybody finding a nib Zilla at retail is buying it themselves obviously

Worth a shot. I keep any discussions fully confidential.

4 months later
#8523 1 year ago

Any Aerosmith Pros out there? Will pick up. Thanks.

1 week later
#8550 1 year ago

Anyone have a DP, GZ or Aerosmith Pro coming up for sale soon? Please PM me. Will pick up. Thanks.

8 months later
#9099 8 months ago

Looking for a FF Premium, in Michigan/Ohio. Sweet spot is around $9k if anyone plans to sell theirs in the near future. PM me if you have one for sale. Cheers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballjah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=pinballjah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.