(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nsduprr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2736 8 years ago

A friend has a 1938 Bally “Bambino” flipperless pin that he’s looking to sell. The game “works” as I’m told but it does need some playfield parts. Location is Livonia Michigan. Let me know if there is any interest and I can forward his contact information. BTW: Yes I know the photos are crappy…they’re the best I have at this point.

IMG950909_2_(resized).jpgIMG950909_2_(resized).jpg

IMG950913_(resized).jpgIMG950913_(resized).jpg

4 years later
#6351 3 years ago

Selling my Fish Tails

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The machine is in excellent condition. Interior and coin door are very clean. Everything works as it suppose to. DMD is strong and 100% The cabinet art is original and shows...”
2020-07-08
Northfield Township, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold !

1 year later
#7214 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

have a nice fishtales for sale (brighton mi) for $4500. or better yet, trade for a newer Stern Pro (i'll add money.) direct email please [email protected]
http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/ft1.jpg
http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/ft2.jpg
http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/ft3.jpg

How much for the Trail 70?

10 months later
#8174 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Big Indian tonight.

You seem to have a habit of *I have a [fill in game name] I'll be listing soon* posts.

It seems like your using Pinside to advertise a game only to sell it *off line* prior to listing to avoid the *sales value fee*

Seems like a smutch way of using Pinside.

#8184 1 year ago

Nope, we thought our other tech would get it done, but it didn’t work out, so since it’s not fixed yet we have not listed it yet.

So why are you trying to gin up interest before a game is ready?

#8186 1 year ago

Nope, we thought our other tech would get it done, but it didn’t work out, so since it’s not fixed yet we have not listed it yet.

OK let me be clear…
Its bad business to advertise *for sale* a product before it’s ready for sale. In the case of a pin ball flip, make sure the game is ready for sale before *advertising* it. It’s simple, check out the game, list the game, and sell the game. Don’t send out bull shit *I’m going to* posts.

1 year later
#9166 7 months ago

The game need to work, that is, the Prism card for the audio processing and game code, for anything close to 4K$.

Prism cards are unique to P2000 and are considered unobtanium these days.

2 weeks later
#9204 6 months ago

New price reductions

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Godzilla Pro w/ Shaker Motor Essentially new out of box, 250 total plays. April 2022 build. Mods: Lermod’s Interactive Fire-Breathing Godzilla Lermod’s Illuminated MechaGodzi...”
2023-09-25
Northfield Township, MI
7,499 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 201 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition. Plays 100% Cabinet has some minor blems and one major on the back box. Color DMD (LCD) Full LED with LED OCD board Palantir eye of Sauron Crystal Sphere Bac...”
2023-09-25
Northfield Township, MI
9,399 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 391 times

3 weeks later
#9242 6 months ago

Newley listed:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis 500 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game plays 100% (no credit dots). Playfield is in excellent condition. Cabinet is good condition with some minor scrapes, touch ups and typical fade. Please note the drilled ho...”
2023-10-21
Northfield Township, MI
5,199 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 417 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price reduced: (description edited also)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition. Plays 100% Cabinet has some minor blems and one major on the back box. Color DMD (LCD) Full LED with LED OCD board Palantir eye of Sauron Crystal Sphere Bac...”
2023-09-25
Northfield Township, MI
9,399 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 391 times

5 months later
#9493 7 days ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Available for pickup local Ann Arbor MI., or delivered to Pinball at the Zoo on Friday, April 19,or delivered to the VFW show may 4th and 5th. $400”
7 days ago
Northfield Township, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nsduprr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=nsduprr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.