(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nosro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Awesome. I always felt a bit dirty reading and posting in that other one.

#14 9 years ago

I don't mean to be ironic, but I am looking for a Johnny Mnemonic.

#18 9 years ago

RonB - PM sent

3 weeks later
#53 9 years ago

There is a NASCAR in a Chuckie Cheese near me that dispenses tickets. It has this problem where the ball kicks out of the lower left kickout, and bounces off the right flipper and then back into the same kickout. I let it repeat for approximately 100 times before I lost patience and flipped the ball away.

What struck me is how that really made the game feel pointless. I had this constant temptation to go for the kick out and score cheap points. This must be how tournament players view all games - always looking for an exploit and pounding it to death.

#66 9 years ago

9957-main.jpg9957-main.jpg

When did Halloween costumes become marital aids?

1 week later
#72 9 years ago

Anybody take a look at the Terminator 2 with a bad flipper in Warren?

detroit.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

FT sold ! to another awesome pinsider .

No, you're awesome. That was the best purchasing experience I've had in a while. Thanks again!

1 week later
#114 9 years ago

Wow, are you sure you want to get rid of the Shadow after putting so much into it?

#116 9 years ago

If you can be sure that the seller is not choggard, that is a decent price assuming the machine is in average condition. I'm not sure this qualifies as entry level (some consider the machine quite brutal to play), but it's a great pin. Read up on how to inspect a pin if this is your first.

#119 9 years ago

Choggard - you do realize that people can see who upvoted and downvoted, right? (News flash - choggard downvotes a post mentioning choggard in the "Michigan non-scammer" thread.)

#121 9 years ago

initfo - I recommend this Kindle book to newbs that I meet: http://www.amazon.com/Pinball-Book-Guide-Classic-Machines-ebook/dp/B009KZCR7U

Yes, everyone loves MM, MB, AFM, etc. which is exactly why the prices for those titles are through the roof. The challenge for the 99% of the rest of us is finding diamonds in the rough. That Kindle book can help you navigate through lesser known titles, including many not at The Arcade. The price info in the book is woefully out of date (prices are currently around 50% higher than the prices quoted in that book) but the gameplay information is great.

If you cross-reference the pinside rankings against the Boston Pinball ebay prices, there are many good values to be found: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-prices-vs-ipdb-rank-graph

#142 9 years ago

If you are asking what a re import is, it is a machine originally built for an overseas market and modified to work with US voltage. I personally have not had problems, but some people avoid re imports.

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

Price check on a No Fear
" target="_blank">detroit.craigslist.org link
I think I've seen similar machines go for $1700-2k. I've never played this one but I've heard its a great bang-for-your-buck machine. Thoughts?

$2200 is around the upper limit for a super nice No Fear and it would have to be pretty close to perfect. That machine does appear to have some modifications, like powder coated legs and rails, but you'll have to decide if that is worth anything to you.

No Fear is a bit odd to have in a small collection but is noteworthy in a large collection. I'm not sure it could work as the only machine in a home and it might be just too odd to be a first machine. Read some reviews here and on IPDB.

On the plus side, there is not too much in the way of odd mechanisms that are difficult to service. Most of it is pretty straightforward and standard fare.

#172 9 years ago

Dr Dude and T2 both make a lot of sense as a single pin and as a first pin. A lot of system 11 machines are great starter pins that are usually in the neighborhood of $1400.

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

Haha great, between the savvy vets and the scammers throughout the state, I'll be lucky as hell to get a machine for a fair price as a newbie.

I don't know if you are anywhere local, but if you need help looking over a machine, I myself will offer to help. I've been there and have great sympathy for your situation. And I've even had the experience of certain "infamous" people attempting to take advantage of me as a newbie. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I've managed to learn enough to not get burned and I can share what little I know.

4 weeks later
#265 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Still looking for Met or AC/DC pro's, someone must want to sell one to get something new.

Have you seen the AC/DC premium on CL? I rather think the premium is worth the cost difference.

1 week later
#277 9 years ago

If the price is sufficiently attractive, an opportunistic speculator could pick up the whole collection and then sell each item separately.

1 month later
#389 9 years ago

I'm putting out a feeler for a Stern Star Trek Pro for $4250. PM me if you are interested.

I am the original owner. Mods include a Stern shaker motor, white Cointaker LED flipper buttons, and music replaced with soundtrack music from the JJ Abrams movie (which can be reverted back to the original Stern music). Otherwise, it is in original and mint condition.

1 week later
#416 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Star Wars eps1 swap kit this is the easiest swap kit ever .

I've seen this and it looks really good.

1 week later
#446 9 years ago

I'm looking for Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings. Anybody?

#448 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I'm thinking about the WH2O.

I sent you a PM.

#478 9 years ago

Visitors to my home were always curious about RFM - kids and adults. There's just nothing else like it.

#489 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What is interesting is an email that I received yesterday. He was adamant that ...

You are right to check here on pinside for a second opinion on pricing. Certain notorious (and, thankfully, former) pinside members are known for engaging in similar tactics in an attempt to prey on first time buyers. Thankfully, such sellers are in the minority and most buyers, including you, know better than to trust the seller's assessment of fair market value.

#495 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone have a rocky and bullwinkle? I think that's going to be the next one I'm after.

If you're willing to drive all the way to Akron, I just met someone with a Rocky and Bullwinkle that he has owned for approximately 10 years and might be ready to let it go.

#499 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Depending on price and condition I would drive that far. Pm me if he is willing. Thanks a lot

Sorry to lead you on, but he has decided to keep his R&B. Good luck in your hunt.

#507 9 years ago

Anybody have a Wizard of Oz?

EDIT: no longer looking for one.

#512 9 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Abel electronics had a floor model for sale not that long ago, not sure if it's still there. (WOZ)

Thanks for the lead, but it appears that their floor model is not for sale. Let me know if you are willing to sell the Road show though!

#514 9 years ago

This is not mine. I'm assuming I already missed this. Anyone get this?

Getaway for $1200: detroit.craigslist.org link

#520 9 years ago

I guess I'm behind on the news, but I didn't realize that Choggard was "retired" on Pinside until I looked him up just now. Come to think of it, I haven't noticed anything coming up for sale on Flint Craigslist bearing his mark in a while.

#533 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Ha! I wonder if chugs was the guy trying to trade his Corvette for my ACDC! ... He was a decent guy the only time I met him even though his low ball offer for my fish tails was insulting.

Insulting lowball offers are his trademark. He once offered a Funhouse for my documented HUO Theatre of Magic as an even trade and explained in detail why this was a fair offer based on market values.

Looking at CL more carefully, it seems he is advertising his location more vaguely (e.g. "mid Michigan") and taking greater care to crop out recognizable game room features, such as his cream carpeting.

If you are comfortable dealing with him, good for you. If you are trying to avoid him, be careful out there.

#555 9 years ago

Shoutout to pin15 for a perfectly pleasant transaction. Your pin is well loved in its new home.

#570 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

No that's not mine ...

Right - the machine that you picked up looks like it will need a lot more work to get it into the same shape as that CL listing. Good luck!

#575 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

WTB Breakshot any one have one for sale?

Well, there's the one on Craigslist and the one at The Arcade. I presume you are looking for a lower price.

1 week later
#635 9 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

Just be careful with machines listed in Craigslist with an ambiguous location (e.g. "mid Michigan"), tightly cropped pictures to hide any home features such as a white/cream carpet, and with a higher than typical price.

#649 9 years ago

@Wariodolby - that NGG looks really nice. I had been looking for a NGG, but the timing just isn't right for me right now, otherwise I would be all over this.

@Astropin - that Apollo 13 looks really nice. I had been looking for an Apollo 13, but the timing just isn't right for me right now, otherwise I would be all over this.

CRAP ME!

3 weeks later
#731 9 years ago

Mike - I'm going to check with someone I'm trying to pull into the hobby. Flash looks perfect for that.

2 weeks later
#825 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Just want to show off my cool mod i got from Crazymuffin(andrew)
Twilight Zone tv mod.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=yx84JTeu5UI

Cool mod. More importantly, it seems MOM beat DAD for the high score.

#848 9 years ago

Choggard lives.

#857 9 years ago

Some sellers have a style that is broadly likeable.

I would say the seller in that thread has a forum history indicating that he has a style that some people are okay with and some people are not okay with.

1 month later
#1052 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Need to make some room for MMR

Nice.

#1083 8 years ago

By any chance, does anyone know who the seller of this Craiglist ad for White Water?

I ask because I'm getting significant Choggard vibes from it. The ad seems to bear some of his recent identity-concealing trademarks:
1) provides a vague description of the location (because "Flint" was a give away)
2) the pictures are very tightly cropped so that features of the room are not clear (because his white and cream colored room was a give away)

#1127 8 years ago

SOLD

For sale: a Wizard of Oz standard with shaker motor, Invisiglass, and Ruby Red playfield toys. I would be open to a trade involving Lord Of the Rings, Spiderman (dang, what's with the Pinside script forcing a lower case "S"), Medieval Madness reproduction, Shadow, and Terminator 2 .

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20354

20150516_151844.jpg20150516_151844.jpg

3 weeks later
#1264 8 years ago

Yup - I do my part and just flag each one as an inappropriate post and move on. It does work. If we all silently do this, it should eventually go away, regardless of who it is.

#1271 8 years ago

Anyone have a Lord of the Rings or Tron?

#1284 8 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

POTC - Minty mint, low plays, zero issues, with Back Alley mods and other extras - 4800

Is this still available?

2 weeks later
#1380 8 years ago

PM sent on WCS

#1403 8 years ago

Thanks to Wariodolby for providing a great pin, taking care of transportation, helping with setup, cooking dinner and tucking the kids in bed. (Two of these are not true.)

1 week later
#1457 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Centaur II and X-files

Amazingly, I want both of them. But my space is already occupied. One of them is a machine you sold to me, so this is your fault?

#1488 8 years ago

How was the border crossing?

1 week later
#1515 8 years ago

I know two people who have Ice Cold Beer and both of them would require that you pry it from their cold dead fingers. This is one of those rare machines that's probably worth overpaying for. It's such a rare piece that always starts a conversation.

1 month later
#1690 8 years ago

I'm looking to see if anyone is ready to sell a Medieval Madness (remake or original) before I put my deposit down for a MMr.

#1728 8 years ago

I wouldn't complain. You seem to forget what the old neighborhood looked like: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-michigan-right-now-anyone-got-anything-interesting-out-there

#1733 8 years ago
1 week later
#1752 8 years ago

Hmm. I've been thinking about Twilight Zone and have a World Cup Soccer.

2 weeks later
#1818 8 years ago

@Gribbs So now you have both High Speed and Getaway? I had both at one point, too, which turns out to be more fun than it sounds.

#1831 8 years ago

SOLD

World Cup Soccer for sale, $2500:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-1994

20151018_090327.jpg20151018_090327.jpg

#1832 8 years ago

Marty - those are some incredible machines you have there. It will be crazy if either of them last until the end of today.

#1837 8 years ago

I sense a pending stampede to Marty's place.

2 weeks later
#1877 8 years ago

Sometimes, a trade brings out machines that would not otherwise be for sale.

3 weeks later
#1934 8 years ago

I've seen Gribbs' LOTR and it is in great shape. Figures on the slings are intact, no wear on the playfield, and it has the rare Path of the Dead exit ramp protector (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lotr-potd-arwen-protector-ramps-selling-the-rights-designs). I wish I had room for it.

By the way, Gribbs is a straight shooter.

3 weeks later
#2019 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I really don't want to part it out, but I'm thinking that's next.

tmp_18673-Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04-814918243.jpgtmp_18673-Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04-814918243.jpg

2 weeks later
#2065 8 years ago

This is going to sound weird, but I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in buying a lightly used Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons six months from now at approximately $500 off a NIB price.

I'm considering purchasing it NIB, but I never keep any machine longer than six months. That's not a problem when the machine is Stern Star Trek, but Nellie is pretty niche. PM me.

#2099 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Cleopatra $500 this weekend. Has the pascal board($315 retail).

#2102 8 years ago

OK guys. My excuse for not picking up that Cleopatra is that I only have space for two machines. Two! Some of you have much larger collections where a game like this would be a perfect fit. Women in your life are probably more likely to approach this machine than your Metallica.

2 weeks later
#2219 8 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

I've been looking for my first pin for a couple months now.

World Cup Soccer is a good first pin and there is one for sale here. The theme is not coveted, but that's why such machines are relative bargains.

#2224 8 years ago

I have given up on Craigslist altogether because the Pinside community is invariably more friendly. Wariodolby is a great person to buy your first pin from and I would go so far as to say most people active in this thread would have given you similar treatment. Welcome to the hobby!

1 week later
#2304 8 years ago

Nice of you to throw in a free issue of PB.

#2305 8 years ago

Totally off topic, PM me if you would like to be a beta tester for this: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-music-replacement-work-in-progress

1 week later
#2436 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Your idea of cheap is a bit skewed.

That may or may not be the case. That said, whom you buy from should matter in the price. For example, I tend to reduce my initial price estimate when I am buying from someone without an established reputation on the premise that there may be more problems. Any rational buyer should offer a premium to someone with a known reputation for providing accurate and honest descriptions of the condition.

As another example, a seller who has owned the machine for a year will likely know more about the machine than any 30 minute examination can reveal. It's a matter of whether that seller is willing to share that knowledge with you. If the seller provides that information, isn't that worth something?

#2438 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I've bought machines from a couple people on here with good reputations and found things that should have been disclosed. I bought a machine from a local collector. Nice enough chap. He drops the machine off and within 10 minutes I notice the dmd is out-gassing in a corner. His response, your fault you looked it over before trading. ...

We all have our own definitions. My definition of a good guy is someone who has an established track record of disclosing hard to find problems. I wouldn't call any of those people in your description "good guys" that I would buy from again.

#2493 8 years ago

That LOTR is going to make someone really happy. pin15 was very helpful as a seller.

#2498 8 years ago

At this point in time, Michigan is the most awesome regional for sale thread. I want everything being posted right now.

#2504 8 years ago

You sure you don't want to wait until the Tron ColorDMD code is released? You've waited this long, you might as well have one week in full glorious color.

#2506 8 years ago

The entire family has been enjoying Tron, especially after remixing the music (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-music-replacement-work-in-progress). I haven't decided on the ColorDMD yet.

#2509 8 years ago

Both are sci-fi themes, have great electronic music soundtracks that rock the subwoofer, have names start with "Tr", and where the player acts as the main protagonist of the movies who is named Sam. Weird coincidence. All in all, the family has never enjoyed pinball more. Thanks Leachdude and DylanFan71.

20160224_193119_(resized).jpg20160224_193119_(resized).jpg

Sorry for posting pictures of machines that are not for sale, but both machines were purchased through this awesome thread from awesome sellers. Every transaction I've done through this thread has been a pleasure and there are plenty of people I hope to get a chance to trade with in the future.

#2510 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Well the code comes out Friday and I doubt the game will sell that quick.

If you want to try a music remix, let me know. Feedback has been positive so far. Between ColorDMD and new music, it could feel like a new machine.

1 week later
#2611 8 years ago

That's a criminally good price on the Star Trek.

#2615 8 years ago

So let's see a cheap Bally Star Trek and Data East Star Trek to round out Star Trek Deals Day.

Michigan is just brimming with good stuff. Have we all simply become too jaded or spoiled?

2 weeks later
#2718 8 years ago

EDIT: SOLD

Anyone interested in trades (cash either way as needed) for a Transformers LE combo?

Potential trades include AC/DC and POTC, but I'm open to suggestions.

Edit: ad posted here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32877

#2748 8 years ago

EDIT: SOLD

I am open to trade proposals: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32877

This machine has been lovingly transferred from Zampinator to DylanFan71 before landing in my home.

20160331_140718_(resized).jpg20160331_140718_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2773 8 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Simpsons Pinball Party, AC/DC, or Medieval Madness remake.

1 month later
#2928 7 years ago

Thanks to PanzerFreak for a great machine.

#2930 7 years ago

Maybe we all take this for granted, but Michigan pinheads are some of the best bunches of people I have ever met.

#2937 7 years ago

That TSPP would look great next to my Tron but I have nothing to trade

If anyone is interested in a three-way trade, I have a Tron that I am willing to let go if someone has something on Leachdude's wish list.

1 month later
#2986 7 years ago

Astropin - I have a Tron that I will be putting up for sale soon. It is heavily modified, so I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for.

1 week later
#3030 7 years ago

Jungle Lord - the often overlooked, and arguably better shooting, variant of Black Knight.

2 weeks later
#3124 7 years ago

I just found out that Pinside ads now have an embed link, hidden near the bottom right of the ad.
Tron is still available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This HUO Tron has all the mods that you need and want: 1 - Pinbits Eli ramp lights 2 - The limited edition 3D translite 3 - Working mini arcade cabinet 4 - LED OCD with full LED's ...”
2016-07-10
Novi, MI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1096 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 8 years ago: I am open to trades for Simpsons Pinball Party, ACDC, and Medieval Madness remake.

2 weeks later
#3149 7 years ago

Looking for Sarge

2 weeks later
#3193 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Wow, never thought it would be so hard to sell THE A-list game.

Like Chris, I also just got a NIB. A whole lot of people were suddenly exposed to the prospect of abundant NIB MMr in stock, which could quite possibly be the first time in history that supply of Medieval Madness (including original) was able to meet demand. Unlucky timing is all.

2 weeks later
#3254 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Are there ANY DMD machines around the Detroit area that are $1,200 or less? Clean, 100% working, and LEDs are preferred - eve ln if it means buying a less-popular title to get it to fit into that price range...

That's a very tall order. You're likely to find fun or working, but not both for that price. I struggle to think of even a non-fun DMD that one can get in working condition for $1200. Shaq Attack? Popeye?

As mentioned, you're more likely to enjoy a non DMD at that price. You'll probably get lots of suggestions if you open a thread.

#3284 7 years ago

Anyone interested in getting rid of an AC-DC? I could offer an X-men LE Wolverine if it helps.

1 week later
#3315 7 years ago

Just listed

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a home-use-only X-Men Wolverine Limited Edition (with standard DMD). I'm looking for Simpson Pinball Party, AC/DC (Pro or Premium). The Good: 1) Cliffy protectors for the ...”
2016-09-25
Novi, MI
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 571 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#3356 7 years ago

New price for X-men (without ColorDMD):

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a home-use-only X-Men Wolverine Limited Edition (with standard DMD). I'm looking for Simpson Pinball Party, AC/DC (Pro or Premium). The Good: 1) Cliffy protectors for the ...”
2016-09-25
Novi, MI
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 571 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#3401 7 years ago

Still looking for AC/DC (Pro or Premium).

Added over 7 years ago: No longer looking

#3408 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballJeff:

Did Gribbs sell his?

Right game, wrong time. To KingBW go the spoils.

#3417 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I know how you feel! I wanted it & your X-Men LE!

I just looked at your collection: Fireball (1971) and Hobbit (2016). With 7 machines, you are spanning 45 years.

2 months later
#3606 7 years ago

HemiOrange09 Asylum I recognize that Tron. Wow, it's been even more insanely modified (in a good way).

#3611 7 years ago

Here's an AC/DC Premium in case you didn't get what you wanted for the holidays.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC Premium Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This machine is in excellent HUO condition. The lower playfield window is perfectly clear. Modification include: 1) Laseriffic train topper 2) Cannon modification 3) Lighted flipp...”
2017-01-02
Novi, MI
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1592 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#3700 7 years ago

Thanks again to Gribbs and his national pinball delivery company. Hey, you've crossed multiple states and apparently you have a small staff to boss around.

#3705 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Did you get all of those? When's the pinball party? I wish I would have had the funds for his TZ.

I only got one. Who are the other lucky recipients?

If there was something like frequent flyers miles, but for driving pinballs around, Gribbs might be the pinside winner.

1 month later
#3779 7 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale Apollo 13 Home Used Only (HUO)

Wow. Super nice. I love seeing HUO "B" titles (I mean that as a compliment) which seem more rare. HUO "A" titles are so cliche.

Right title, wrong time for me.

4 weeks later
#3880 7 years ago

You can put in the embed code like this:

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “New in box still strapped to pallet.”
2018-01-04
Saginaw, MI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1111 days
Viewed: 853 times

Machine - For Sale
KISS (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Kiss stern pro. It's homeuse only but does show a few dollars of revenue run thru it. My sons friends perhaps? It should be spotless. $4600.”
2017-04-24
Saginaw, MI
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 1366 days
Viewed: 359 times

1 month later
#4016 6 years ago

--- SOLD ---

I have a MAME style cabinet without PC (add your own) for sale. If you'd like to round out your pinball collection with a little old school video gaming, this is an easy way to get started.

So this will require you to give up at least one pinball machine in order to make space for this cabinet, which in all likelihood will be used by a spouse to only play Ms. Pacman, despite the fact that it can also play Street Fighter, Galaga, Metal Slug, Dig Dug and look at all these other cool games that I have on here don't you want to try one of these also.

2 months later
#4202 6 years ago

I have a 4-player arcade cabinet for MAME. This is always popular with kids.

#4224 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original owner. I took delivery almost exactly one year ago. There are currently 698 plays listed in the audit and this is accurate (audits have never been cleared). The m...”
2017-08-31
Novi, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 426 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also, a 4-player arcade cabinet:

1 week later
#4242 6 years ago

It's risky, so if you decide to go ahead, you should certainly make sure you take precautions. For example, don't ship until you have funds wired to a bank account separate from your normal check-writing account.

Personally, I don't even bother with Craigslist at all anymore and very rarely deal with buyers who have no standing on Pinside. A quick phone conversation can also be very revealing.

2 months later
#4409 6 years ago

Anybody need a Polk PSW10? It's been used for about a year for just pinball. $30

2 years later
#6088 4 years ago

I have two sets of pinball legs free to the person who can come get them first. First one to make them disappear from my front porch gets them. I'm in southern Novi.

One is used very good condition. The other is brand new from Pinball Life.

PM me for address and when you will pick them up.

EDIT: pending

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nosro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=nosro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.