(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,505 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Pinhead86
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6806 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Communicating with this guy is hard. He does not know anything about video games or the internet.
-
Turns out I did work for this guys dad, not his son.
Walked him through cutting wrap from game, finding power switches, how to send a pic, total tech-nube, told him he needs to donate to Pinside if anyone buys his games.
He apparently could only move 2 games out so far without assistance.
This game is Gauntlet II
Looks like the original cab, looks to need some new T-molding around the deck, no cig burns!, monitor cowel looks unbroken, that's all I can tell from photos.
https://ibb.co/rdT9nG5

Man, if this was closer....a lot of these have screen burn, hope this one doesn't.

Wish I had all the quarters back that I dumped into Gauntlet II back in the late 80's!

#6812 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

It’s not that bad of a drive for ya. You can get some zingermans while you are there

My family and I used to have a house on Center Lake in Michigan Center, unfortunately due to a divorce in the fam we had to sell it in 2017.
IF we still had the house- I would have bought this!
Introduced my daughter to old school drive in food via the Hi-Lite in Marshall, I do miss those road trips!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.