(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider myntric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1633 8 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I was wondering that too. I was going to send my brother there to check it out, but it sounded a little like a scam. If it wasn't though someone got an amazing deal!

My wife and I went to check it out when they didn't answer my email. Saw it before it got picked up and was perfect. Felt like rubbing salt into a wound just to see it and not getting it at that price.

#1637 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

weird. i emailed them within 1 minute of their post on the LOTR and offered more than 2500 and said i would drive to get it asap. guess they overlooked my email. no response. and if they knew they were 5k why would they sell it at $2500? honestly makes no sense.

It was an estate sale. They had everything priced to go quickly to empty out the house because it had already sold. My wife did express her disappointment (she never holds back that he didn't respond and he said he received some many inquiries he just stopped and never pulled the ad. Oh well. Still waiting to purchase my first pin.

#1648 8 years ago

Hey everyone.

I'm new to collecting and looking to pickup a few machines before the cold sets in for me and the family. Looking to buy some machines in the $1500 range but willing to spend a little more depending on the condition and fun factor. Any thoughts, tips, etc.?

Had an option on Star Wars Episode 1 at PATZ and didn't do it and regret it. Don't want to make that mistake again.

7 months later
#2819 8 years ago

Hey guys!

Looking to sell my Stern Iron Man HUO that I bought from Kruzman last year. It is a beautiful machine and has been well taken care of. Will entertain trading for the right pin(s) and some cash possibly too. Moving in a few weeks and have some expenses to cover. Here is a link to the ad with a detailed list of the mods that Ron did before I bought it.

kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider myntric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=myntric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.