(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lame33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1012 8 years ago

I'm going to be in Ann Arbor for the VFW show in a few weeks, anyone over on your side of the lake looking to part with a sttng that I could grab while visiting?

1 year later
#3058 7 years ago

Wisconsin and Illinois have failed me and so I thought I would turn to the east. (or north if I need to brave the UP)

I have a re-theme project on the brain and I think I might need a dilapidated Lethal Weapon 3.

Since it's a re-theme that would be stripped bare and sanded down, I don't want to kill (or pay for) a nice pin in great condition.

If it's fresh off route with broken plastics, tons of playfield wear, and a fake mustache drawn on Mel, all the better.

If anyone has a line on such a beast, please let me know.

8 months later
#3863 7 years ago

I have room to shoehorn a LotR into my small collection and I'm willing to paddle across the lake. If you or someone you know is looking to part with one, let me know!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “My collection is skewing too heavily sci-fi and so I think it's time to add a fantasy theme to bring things into balance. If you have a decent Lord of the Rings that you are looki...”
2017-05-21
Racine, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 538 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lame33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=lame33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.