(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kneekicklou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7759 2 years ago

Someone just listed on in Waterford Township

Quoted from mmuglia:

I messaged him yesterday at 1pm with my phone number and haven't heard back yet.

1 week later
#7789 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Congo there is one for trade on Craigslist in Monroe.

#7792 2 years ago

I don't no, I did reach out and offered a Jurassic Park but they replied they already had one, figured scammer would probably take any game offered. Just thought might be worth an email or phone call for someone. I got my first game off Craigslist so I do check occasionally but your right it is the last resort lol

Quoted from Happy81724:

Do you know them?
Looking at the pic, I would wager that person doesn’t live in Monroe and is the reason this thread was created

Is there a seller to watch out for in MI?

Quoted from Mitoska:

That's where I've seen that wood slat wall before..nice catch.. hard pass on any game that seller ever has.

#7795 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up

Quoted from Puffdanny:

It appears to be an ad from a MI seller that is blacklisted(and not in Monroe) by most of us. You'll get your game from him but probably not as described.

2 months later
#7962 2 years ago

Can’t help you with buying the game but definitely check out Pinball Pete’s if you have time when you’re in AA.

Quoted from DudeRegular:

I am heading to Ann Arbor for a tour of the university with my daughter this weekend. If anyone is interested in my LZ, let me know. I can load it in the truck. Thanks

Machine - For Sale

For Sale: Led Zeppelin (Premium)

As is “UPDATE: Buyer backed out. Dropped price. 8k Firm. Thanks

Also I am making a run from Fayetteville, NC to Eastern Michigan this weekend. If you are close to the route we can work s...”

1 day ago

Fayetteville, NC

DudeRegular

8,000 (Firm)

#7969 2 years ago

Sorry was kind of unaware of all that, last time I was there was really before I got into the hobby a lot, but just remember them having a lot of games.

5 months later
#8433 1 year ago

Deadpool for sale just south of the border

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice Deadpool Pro, has less than 700 plays everything works great and looks great. Purchased new in May from most recent run, has Insider Connected. Added a few things along t...”
2022-09-22
Bowling Green, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 285 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#8771 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I never say negative comments about games ,I for one could give a rats ass what other say or think but some feel ownership very personal I don’t know if they are just to sensitive in general or it’s the monetary aspect but it’s true, so I just hope they are happy and having fun with there game.I really never played a game that was not fun just some more than others.

Yup I’m not here to yuck someone’s yum

2 weeks later
#8818 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my HUO Godzilla Pro with ~725 lifetime plays, I do restart games so probably lower than that for total games played. Upgrades include: Stern Art Blades Shaker Mot...”
2023-02-07
Bowling Green, OH
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 372 times
Contributed to Pinside

Have a Godzilla Pro for trade looking for a Jurassic Park

1 month later
3 weeks later
#8951 12 months ago

Anyone with a Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) looking to change things up? I have a nice Jurassic Park (Pro)

7 months later
#9372 3 months ago

Just listed a nice Star Trek Pro, open for trades

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern Star Trek pro Shopped out over the summer when I got it. Stripped down all the ramps and deep cleaned. Replaced all rubbers with clear titans. Titans flipper rubbers as well...”
2023-12-27
Bowling Green, OH
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 224 times

#9375 3 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

OP should rename this the "What is for sale in the midwest now" thread

Northwest Ohio is basically just Southeast Michigan anyway lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kneekicklou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=kneekicklou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.