(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider killerq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3169 7 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

This is the non-scammer edition. Return your laptop and $3k will get you plenty of a pin.

There must have been some drama in the past here before I joined in.

But, actually, that message wasn't even supposed to post here - it was a response to a message from someone who said they had some machines that they may be interested in getting rid of.

How do I delete it?

I fear that is is going to be a very addicting hobby, haha...

#3172 7 years ago

I'm "too new" so it won't let me edit... I submitted a request to a moderator, so that should do the trick...

Thanks for the help, guys...

#3182 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Twilight zone located in Livonia, MI
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-27 03:50 (today)For sale: Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993)“Plays great. Playfield in nice shape, has a wear mark on one of the door panels (see pics), cointaker leds. Cabinet is solid but h...” $ 5,200 tmontana Livonia, MI Used, working and clean

It's beautiful!

1 week later
#3216 7 years ago

You guys are fighting over elite versions of one of the best modern games.... And I'm over here scraping to get my first SS which will probably end up having to be from the mid 80's because of budget restrictions...

1 week later
#3246 7 years ago

OK, I'm about to pull the trigger on my first machine, as I was able to sell off one hobby to fund another...

It's a Big Hurt Machine, but there are two coils that are completely removed from beneath the playfield, and I don't know if I'll be able to have time to mess with it to see if it's just bad coils removed, or if there are board level issues that caused someone to remove them since it was just quicker and easier...

I don't want to take a chance on my first machine...

Are there ANY DMD machines around the Detroit area that are $1,200 or less? Clean, 100% working, and LEDs are preferred - eve ln if it means buying a less-popular title to get it to fit into that price range...

I suppose, a late-model SS PRE-DMD would work also, as long as it's fun!

I saw a Congo sell recently that fit this criteria - I'm bummed that I missed it, but it gives me hope that there are other deals out there...

Thanks!

#3248 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

you saw a congo for 1200?!?!!?!?!?!

Maybe it was $1400...but yea, cleaned, working, and Led'ed.

#3257 7 years ago

Good point... It was out of Flint, MI. I noticed it was removed shortly after it was put up...

#3264 7 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

A few weeks ago there was a Terminator 2 w leds for $1700, I know that's a little over your budget but fun, fast game w 2 ramps and the cannon shooter, recognizable theme, Arnold's actual voice on the call outs, and Diamondplate playfield....

I would get the extra money in buy a T2 like this in a HEARTBEAT!

#3267 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Not interested in the r911 in this thread?

No - thank you, though

#3281 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

lol, listen to the flippin podcast guys...

Which one?

#3285 7 years ago

Before I go on my online purchasing binge, the most immediate thing I need is 4 new, shiny standard sized pinballs....

Anyone local to the Redford, or Rochester Hills area have any?

I neeeeeeed!

Thanks!

#3290 7 years ago

Awesome, I've visited both those places in the past.... Thanks!

1 week later
#3331 7 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

So the $1,500 T2 on Battle Creek CL has been up for a couple of days.
Is/was that ad real?
Anyone get it?

That's about $1,000 undervalued, unless it was in really bad shape.

Why would someone maybe a fake ad?

#3340 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

CL has fake pinball ads around here ALL THE TIME!! I got a call from a friend in PA to tell me there is a t2 in BC for 1k, and I laughed and didnt even bother. happens all the time. I was in pinball back when cl was a great place to find deals on games from homeowners, but it took about a year or 2, and even if one came up others would spoil the deal telling them they can sell for more while you are on the way... to detroit.

So, are they fake? Or just super deals that are quickly fixed by people telling them?

#3343 7 years ago

Yep... People never cease to amaze me.

WTF, lol.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#3345 7 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

"Doesn't seem to work when plugged in, just vibrates." - I guess you won't need to add a shaker motor?

My first thought as well!

#3347 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

They must have a transformer hooked up which feeds low DC voltage to each of those "devices." That would be a bear of a harness to wire up! Yikes!

Yes, I'm. Guessing 5V max.... I'll let you know after I check it out.

#3353 7 years ago

Anyone around the Detroit area happen to have a Gottlieb 29154 coil stop, by chance?

I always like to check locally for same day pickup before I order online...

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider killerq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=killerq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.