(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,466 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider initfo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 9 years ago

I am brand new at pinball, but since The Arcade in Brighton is right around the corner from where I work, I'm hooked. I'm thinking about an entry level machine.

I had a lot of fun on Fish Tales today and this isn't too far from me. I'm going to try to get more pictures of it (obviously), but assuming it's in good shape, is $2200 a good price?

flint.craigslist.org link

#117 9 years ago

Eh, it's a moot point anyway; machine is sold.

It is a tough machine, but I had fun. I guess what i mean by "entry level" is price mostly. My problem is The Arcade has pristine examples of all the best machines, so I'm head over heels for AFM, MB, MM, etc etc.

#120 9 years ago

I've only just read about this Choggard dude, and hoo boy. Gonna make me suspicious of every sale in Michigan. Why the heck isnt he banned?

I wouldn't buy a pin shipped anyway, but it's a shame that there's people out there like him.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

initfo - I recommend this Kindle book

Thanks, I'll definitely give this a read.

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Somebody go buy this TZ

I'm trying to go see it saturday, but someone beat me to it and they are getting first crack at it friday morning.

#135 9 years ago

I know, and I even emailed the night the post went up! Really I shouldnt be buying it anyway, so im going sour grapes on this one.

#141 9 years ago

Forgive my ignorace spinner, what do you mean exactly?

#164 9 years ago

Price check on a No Fear

detroit.craigslist.org link

I think I've seen similar machines go for $1700-2k. I've never played this one but I've heard its a great bang-for-your-buck machine. Thoughts?

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Any one in mi have a Dr dude

Theres on on CL, but I dont know anything about it.

lansing.craigslist.org link

#171 9 years ago

I'm just trying to stick my toe in the water of pin ownership. I dont want to spend too much money and find out it isnt for me.

The aforementioned T2 in West MI looks really good too. Ive played that pin, and love the movie. It is flashier too, so it might make more sense for a single pin.

#185 9 years ago

Haha great, between the savvy vets and the scammers throughout the state, I'll be lucky as hell to get a machine for a fair price as a newbie.

#189 9 years ago

Thanks nosro. I live in Lansing and work in Brighton, so I'm scouting the whole state right now. If I see something around here that I have lots of questions about, I'll pm you. I appreciate the offer.

#200 9 years ago

I am tempted by the JP despite never having played it, but I've got 2 other irons in the fire right now. One of them is bound to pan out.

Worst comes to worst I'll settle for your WWF

1 month later
#307 9 years ago

I'd be interested in an EM up to $500 if anybody was selling one. Condition isnt super important, but I dont want a total beater.

3 weeks later
#358 9 years ago

A trade I had for my T2 fell through, so I'll just throw this out there.

I love the machine, but my gf kinda hates it, so if anybody is willing to mix up with a pin of roughly the same value and maybe some $ either way, let me know. DM, ES, Shadow, NGG, any Sys11. Just about any pin on TPA and I'll at least think about it (except of course the AAA megabux ones).

Like I said, I love it and I'm in no rush to get rid of it, but any ideas are entertained.

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am looking for a hulk around the mich area.

There's one (literally, LE #1) for sale in Brighton. http://michiganpinball.com/pinballsforsale.html

3 months later
#833 9 years ago

I listed my T2 today. If you've had a pin listed you've likely gotten a PM from me about a trade for this (lol) but now it's up for outright sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-1992

#835 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

T2? What are you looking for a trade?

Uh, are you trying to get another T2? I'm moving mine out.

#839 9 years ago

Rock-

I'm out of room, looking for cash sale only right now.

#841 9 years ago

Does anybody know this guy?

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/brubak

He contacted me about my pin for sale. I'm a little leery because he has no posts in over a year. Claims to be from around Grand Rapids. I might seem paranoid but I just want to protect myself.

1 month later
#941 8 years ago

Anybody got an Embryon or other early SS for sale? I played the one at The Arcade yesterday and liked it a lot, but its marked at $2500, which seems, uh, high.

3 months later
#1514 8 years ago

I just posted a want ad for a Taito Ice Cold Beer. Let me know if you or anyone you know is willing to part with one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23104

#1516 8 years ago

There was one for $2500 at Replayfx and it seemed like too much when i was there but now im wishing i had it. So much fun. I didnt have room for it in my little car anyhow

1 week later
#1562 8 years ago

Oh man I'd love that Atlantis but I dont have any way to get it this weekend.

#1567 8 years ago

I swear Lansing is the worst place to be in the state! There's always great events in the Detroit area, GR, Kzoo, Ann Arbor, but nothing near me!

#1574 8 years ago

What is the Fremont event you guys are talking about?

The other thing that keeps me from attending these is my job putting me on the road. I'm probably the only guy you know complaining about getting sent to Puerto Rico for 2 weeks.

1 week later
#1599 8 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Atlantis (Bally)-$900

No way this is still available, right?

1 month later
#1810 8 years ago

Oh man I wish you had a Robot, I played one at Expo and it was awesome.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider initfo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=initfo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.