(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 368 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3546 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Still have a nice Super Chexx bubble hockey for sale. Lowering the price to $1500 firm to pinside buyers. Contact me for more info.

PM sent

1 year later
#4637 6 years ago

A friend of mine in W. Bloomfield has a very nice South Park he wants to sell. I hope to have pics of it in a couple days. He's asking $2500 for it. Will post to Market when I get the pics. Any interest?

Thanks,

Hogey

#4640 6 years ago

Any time Andy...it's been too long...come on down!!

1 month later
#4852 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Shadow...anybody got one they're looking to sell.

Thanks.

1 week later
#4861 5 years ago

Beautiful NOB Whoa Nellie for sale across the other border (Ohio) in Toledo area....give 'er a look...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “What a beautiful game Whoa Nellie is. My buddy picked up a Pabst Can Crusher recently and decided to sell his Nellie. He bought it new in box. It has 164 plays on it and it is imma...”
2018-06-27
Monclova, OH
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 596 times

3 months later
#5116 5 years ago

Looking for an Avengers (pro or Premium for a friend). He's also looking for a JP (I'm not selling mine!).

Thanks,

Hogey

2 years later
#6898 3 years ago

My distributor has a Dale Jr. new in box for sale. He said $5000. Advise if interested. Thanks.

1 month later
#7009 2 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium Anybody got one for sale or trade?

Thanks,

Hogey

#7010 2 years ago

Will be listing a nice Flintstones and HUO Star Wars Premium. Located in the Toledo area.

7 months later
#7683 2 years ago

I have a friend in the Jackson area looking for their first machine. They’d like a four player EM and hopefully someone to deliver and set it up. Like to be in the $1000 or below range. Any out there?

Thanks.

Hogey

6 months later
#8298 1 year ago

Beautiful Road Show for sale. Would prefer a trade but will sell for $5495 OBO. Let me know what you’ve got. Located in Toledo area. Listed on Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Road Show. Plays great. Has upgraded code. Color DMD. No fade. Custom painted DeWalt radio. Great game. LED’d throughout with Comet LEDs. Nicest example of this game t...”
2022-07-09
Monclova, OH
5,495 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#8377 1 year ago

Mando Prem for sale. Basically brand new. Great game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Well. If you’re looking for a Mando basically brand new, this is it. Bought it brand new a month or so ago. Has 18 games played on it. Love the game. A friend is selling his basi...”
2022-09-01
Monclova, OH
8,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 174 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#8536 1 year ago

New ad for my friend’s TZ. Located in Bowling Green OH. Very nice condition working 100%. Only downside is faded cab art.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice TZ for sale. Playfield is beautiful. Game plays 100%. Cabinet art is faded (see pics). Pat Lawlor’s crown jewel (in my opinion). Game is located in Bowling Green Ohi...”
2022-12-19
Monclova, OH
9,495 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 878 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8552 1 year ago

I have a friend that has two Godzilla Premiums new in box he wants to sell. I already have one but wanted to see if there is interest out there. $10,250 each. Located in Toledo area. I know they’re done running them this year and prices are going up next year. If you want one for Christmas, might be a good time for you. Thanks.

6 months later
#9018 10 months ago

Very nice Jackbot just listed in Market. Located in NW Ohio.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a very nice Jackbot for a friend. She’s only had it a short time but is picking up another pin and needs to move this one. Game plays perfectly. Very nice condition. Play...”
2023-06-10
Sylvania, OH
3,995 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 280 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=hogey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.