(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawk370.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1821 8 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking to Buy a Data East Star Wars. So if anybody has one for sale or knows of one for sale please PM me.

2 months later
#2023 8 years ago

Sligtly off topic but I have a 60 in 1 multicade cocktail for sale or trade for pinball plus or minus cash

My market place add is here
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28919

#2028 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Or did they inflate like pins?

They did inflate like pins they guy I bought it from new was selling them on sale before Christmas for 1350.I did see a craigslist ad that had new ones for 750 and they sold out in 2 days at that price. he posted saying he had 250 of them at that price and he had 350 emails from people wanting them, he also said his price was temporary and would go up after these sold. Some people build there own for around 800 from what I am told.

3 months later
#2797 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I've been toying with the idea of selling my Rapid Fire and replacing it with something else....., just not sure what at this point and it will kinda depend on what comes along first. Anyways this is probably the nicest RF I've ever seen and I've owned it since 2009 and I've put a ton of time and money into including a new Alltek MPU, all new sockets, bulbs, balls, rubbers, replaced the fan motor, etc......Plus I have a box of spare parts for it. This exact game is also in Pinball Magazine#2 on page 14 and credit to me on page 15. I know these don't go for a whole heck of a lot and there not that desirable and I don't need to sell it at the moment but just thought I'd throw it out there for $1000 and see if it sticks. BTW: Here is a old video of my basement and towards the end you can see me playing the game for those that didn't believe I could roll the score over..., it was a great moment caught on video at that precise moment that it happened. I'm really doubting I could still do it today....LOL. » YouTube video Anyways, any interest let me know.
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Wow just wow you have an amazing collection. Nice, very nice
Well done sir. I hope to have a collection like that one day!

4 months later
#3145 7 years ago

Looking to buy a Shadow PM me if you are selling one.
Thanks

2 months later
#3476 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

From memory
TAF
WOZ (ticket software)
Stern Kiss
Tron (ticket software)
Stern ST
FH
ToM
Bally Wizard

No FH
But GB
Also like wizard mode said MMR and Mustang
TH
WNBJM
TSPP
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.
Was up there last Friday for league night, I don't remember any major issues with any of the games but then again I didn't play them all.

#3477 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

cool, thanks. i havent been up there in quite awhile. cant wait!

They have a GB as well

2 months later
#3648 7 years ago

Anyone have an Elektra for sale? Pm me with details

10 months later
#4468 6 years ago

Looking to add Whirlwind to my collection. PM me if you have one for sale or have a line on one. Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawk370.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=hawk370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.