(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 368 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gensega.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

I decided to sell my Chicago Coin "Jukebox" pinball. Backglass is near perfect, cabinet is real nice, and all plastics are brightly colored and intact. All bulbs work and machine works 99%. I got it as part of a lot. I adjusted a few switches and cleaned the score reels and she fired right up. Only issue that comes up is lately it occasionally hangs between players after a drain. The spring on the player unit is a little bent up, I just haven't dug around for a replacement. Its a real nice machine and it is basically ready to play. I just have other stuff I'd rather focus on. Not too sure where value sits as I don't see a lot of these come up for sale. $650 seems like a good number. It currently has 37,873 plays on it. Not too bad for a 1976 machine. Jukebox side profile.jpgJukebox side profile.jpgJukebox Playfield.jpgJukebox Playfield.jpgJukebox Backglass.jpgJukebox Backglass.jpg

1 year later
#1407 8 years ago

Can verify the free Super Soccer 4 days ago did get picked up just to quell some curiosity. My neighbor got it but isn't a Pinsider. Offering some cash was apparently the key to unlocking its secret location lol. Its also in absolutely fantastic condition for being "advertised" as free. I was quite surprised.

7 months later
#2490 8 years ago

I really enjoy Pinball Magic; what little I've played of it.

#2515 8 years ago

I have a "Far Out" project I think its time to sell. I bought this as part of a lot. I went to pick up a couple of other machines and fell in love with the look and layout of this and bought it on site and dragged it home on a whim. Unfortunately I don't have the time or the know-how to get this working again and the money would be better spent elsewhere. It is cool. Specific drop targets light for more points and it rotates as switches are hit. It also features a ball-save gate on both sides. It really is cool. The fact remains though. I've sat on this for two years and not even had time to do more than remove a few plastics (I have all but the left slingshot one... so in a pinch, any will basically fit). The glass is totally insane and this one is in pretty good shape. Its what initially drew me to the game. The playfield is good for its age and will clean up nice. No exposed wood or bad inserts. I put a magic eraser to it in a few spots and they cleaned up pretty good. The exterior is the only part that has a few scratches through it and some scuffs on the front. I dragged it home for about $400. Its still a pretty rare game and I'd like to get in that neighborhood back out of it. I can deliver to the VFW show or PATZ if interested. Trades are always welcome. I love all eras of pinball. I just would rather this go to someone who can do the tinkering she needs without learning every step of the way. The wife wants something she can play, so I'll put this toward a playable pin lol.

IMG_0945_(resized).JPGIMG_0945_(resized).JPG

IMG_0946_(resized).JPGIMG_0946_(resized).JPG

IMG_0947_(resized).JPGIMG_0947_(resized).JPG

IMG_0948_(resized).JPGIMG_0948_(resized).JPG

IMG_0949_(resized).JPGIMG_0949_(resized).JPG

IMG_0950_(resized).JPGIMG_0950_(resized).JPG

IMG_0951_(resized).JPGIMG_0951_(resized).JPG

#2516 8 years ago

Also. Other than the missing left slingshot. All plastics are accounted for I believe. I pulled them off in a fit of optimism lol. Also, all are in great shape and no cracked or broken ones. Just one missing lol. At least its one you can temp with literally any Gottlieb sling plastic until you find one... or print one. I took the pictures as the project sits. I of course also usually close those drapes but wanted some light for the pictures. I also have legs in the garage. I didn't take pics of them. They had pretty haggard levelers so the wife didn't want them on the carpet... hence the saw-horses.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gensega.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=gensega and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.