(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,471 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by Garrett
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#978 8 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Haha check out this offer I got on top score. I didn't know you can play pinball on a boat
Payment on your Top Score, 1975 Gottlieb: $900
Neal johnson to you
1 day agoShow Details
Hello.
Thanks for your response it all sound well to me and am willing to buy at your offer $900 and i can even offer you extra $50 for you to keep other buyers off and get the ads delete from the site if you don't mind.
I'm a ship Captain but my family lives in Seattle, WA, don't worry about the pickup, i will handle local pick up to my location,a shipping client will come over for the pickup including other items i have placed order for within your location as soon as we conclude on payment,okay,
Meanwhile i will like to know if cashier's check ,money order or traveler's check which ever will work fine for you as a method of payment? if any,i will be glad to read back from you with the information to sent payment to such as your full names and address,zip code,daylight phone number so i can commence on payment as soon as possible.i will like to see the pics
I'm looking forward to read from you again.
Captain Neal
6416 Flora Ave S,
Seattle, WA 98108
206-278-9170

Have Captain Neal send all three payment methods!

2 weeks later
#1066 8 years ago

I will be listing a super nice Whirlwind and HUO LOTR soon. I need to get pictures in this weekend but if someone wants to schedule a time to stop out, PM me.

#1070 8 years ago

I have old photos of it here on Pinside in the Whirlwind gallery.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/whirlwind/gallery

Its the re-import (three coin slots) next to the Allied Bazaar poster. Factory mylared with 3 step Treasure Cove treatment, very minimal wear playfield, super nice cabinet, new ramps, all new coils, new topper, and more. It has a couple of cracked plastics but I have extras I believe.

Plays fast and ridiculously mean. One of the nicest around.

One of the switched lights is out so I wanted to troubleshoot it this weekend before I list it.

#1078 8 years ago

My LOTR sold today.

Whirlwind still for sale. $2700.

Tom

3 weeks later
#1217 8 years ago

Does anybody have a 1979 KISS project they want to part with? Looking for a complete machine although it can be missing boards, legs, other common parts, etc.

PM me.

3 months later
#1658 8 years ago

Anyone have a SWE1 (looking for a nice one) they are looking to part with? Like a really nice one. PM me.

3 months later
#2067 8 years ago

Anybody have any decent Gottlieb EM's for sale including flipper-based woodrails? Looking for ones with VG backglasses and playfields.

10 months later
#3563 7 years ago

Anyone have a Megatouch RX or Aurora they want to part with? Might consider a JVL Retro as well with newer software.

PM me.

10 months later
#4322 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Alright Whom's got a nice Meteor to sell or other things to bank for a JJPOTC?

Major sales a'comin, I can feel it.

9 months later
#4927 5 years ago

Anyone have any System 11's for sale (other than the Pinbot from dudah above)? Looking for some really nice examples. Especially looking for an Earthshaker.

4 months later
#5180 5 years ago

Just listed my Stratoflite. Open for trades on smaller items like trade stimulators or slots (need room!).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-strato-flite-1

1 month later
#5230 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

I’m looking to possibly reduce my collection since I have too many pins
Gaging interest on the following pinballs:
1978 Williams World Cup - very nice condition, but needs a little work - $600
1978 Bally Six Million Dollar Man - plays great, perfect backglass, wear on playfield - $1,000
1974 Gottlieb Sky Jump - awesome condition - $1,500

I am the former owner on the World Cup and I can tell you that it is a really nice machine. I re-flowed that 50 pin interconnect around 5 years ago and it probably just needs it done again to be 100% functional. The backglass and playfield are in nice shape. We used the machine as a tournament game a few times with the Michigan Pinball League and it never let us down.

I helped get Jim's Six Million Dollar Man working 100% and it plays really well.

The Sky Jump he has for sale is the nicest one I've ever seen.

Plus, Jim is a really good guy!

8 months later
#5768 4 years ago

Anyone have a Cyclone (1988) for sale? Working or non-working.

5 months later
#6136 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Melody I will be listing soon. I need to set it up and see what it needs before I can price it. It has a brand new backglass, new coin door, legs, and other metal parts. Rare AAB game.

1 week later
#6155 4 years ago

Gottlieb Melody for sale. Very rare (550 made) Add-a-Ball version of Sing Along. $975 or trade for smaller coin-op devices like slots or trade stimulators.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1967-gottlieb-melody-rare-many-new-parts

3 months later
1 year later
#7673 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone have a KISS Prem or Deadpool Prem they want to sell, or know anyone that might be willing to part with theirs? I have cash or several possibilities for a trade.

I just posted a KISS LE with the factory topper.

9 months later
#8465 1 year ago

I have an SWE1 with an RFM kit I am going to list. Game was born an RFM but was converted to SWE1. Have everything to switch up games including additional daughter-board with ROMS.

1 month later
#8568 1 year ago

Hard to put a price on this, but I did. 1-2 Feet of snow coming on the West side, stay warm everyone!

Gorgeous Taxi.

4 months later
#8896 12 months ago

Still looking for a local Earthshaker. PM me if you have one to sell.

2 months later
#9014 9 months ago

I have a nice Torch I am selling in Macomb. Has a Pascal 4x1 board, new rubbers, etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-torch-11

7 months later
#9407 57 days ago

Reduced price on this Gottlieb Torch. Its a nice game with a new Pascal 4x1. I need the room so I am open for trades on smaller items like a Mills slot or trade stimulators, etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158602

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=gearheaddropping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.