(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1984 8 years ago
Quoted from T2play:

NGG if anyone interested, sell or trade.

How much?

3 weeks later
#2048 8 years ago

Sold my Maverick 2 months ago. Miss it. Wife misses it too! Fun game and I luv blackjack.

Gl getting one!

#2055 8 years ago

Picture is almost translucent on my Asus 2 in 1 tablet here. Has windows 8. Strange.

#2059 8 years ago
Quoted from cichlid:

If you click to expand it, is it OK?
Should I just take new pics?

Looks ok now but I know why. I upgraded to Windows 10 (it was free). My browser is called Edge now, not Internet Explorer. This Asus 2 in 1 just became much faster...yikes. Like turbo mode now. Lovin it.

#2066 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

This is going to sound weird, but I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in buying a lightly used Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons six months from now at approximately $500 off a NIB price.
I'm considering purchasing it NIB, but I never keep any machine longer than six months. That's not a problem when the machine is Stern Star Trek, but Nellie is pretty niche. PM me.

That is pretty cool how you are in full control and managing your pin hobby. Knowing well in advance what will probably happen. Wish I could plan ahead like that. I am too much of an "impulse" type person.

1 week later
#2123 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Super rare Jolly Park 1996 by Spinball for sale, located in the Netherlands but willing to ship.
It plays fine,powerful flippers, good dots and prints, but a bunch of lights don't work and the magnetic house motor(maybe relais bad)does not turn
The magna flippers also work.
It is actually in great shape, but needs some tlc.
Send me a pm if interested.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

I really like that playfield design! I never played that game but bet I would love it. Jeesh, I keep going back to look at your photos. On my, that means I am falling in love doesn't it? Yowsa! Is it really possible to ship this pin to Florida and not financially break me? I am on a fixed income

1 week later
#2263 8 years ago

If a person wanted to "test" Michigan market for a pin could he/she post it here? like a person really is not totally motivated to sell. However, said person posts here to see what the market(local) can offer. Without any implied obligation, a decision is made whether to enter into binding or obligatory deals. Is this thread ok with testing a pin for sale? Understand without testing sellers have to default to ebay, c.l., etc. prices to initially list a pin.

Just curious? Depending on answers, I may test market a few. Then decide if it is is appealing/attractive to let them go at that range/price.
Ty in advance!

#2284 8 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

I was looking at his game, but I ultimately passed for the exact reason you mentioned and the fact that the price didn't reflect the lack of the proper gun. I couldn't get over his game having a semi-auto handgun when all of the artwork is based on the revolver style gun. It is also missing the topper. If you can get past those things it looks to be a pretty decent example.

I am not an expert so please do not laugh. Do you think with all this talk about 3-D printing that they can make a gun if someone needs it? I know 3-D is plastic or resin or sumptin. Still, if they printed it in resin and then made a reverse mold and then cast it in metal that would work right? Little paint and then Wammo, original (repro)looking gun.

Baba boooooo baba biiiiiingggggg!

1 week later
#2329 8 years ago

Wipeout on c.l. for $2k. Worth it? Maybe get it for $1,800???

2 weeks later
#2566 8 years ago

Yeah. Bridge to Fiona is a dead give away!

#2570 8 years ago

What do you value your star trek pin at?

#2603 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

purchased these 2 about 5 years ago.. I thought they were regular pinball,, had they shipped and realized they are something a bit different, they are still on the pallets, I never brought them home for my pin collection. I paid about $1500 for these with shipping.. Asking $300 each, or both for $500, legs are on the pallets also , plugged in and they turn on.. Located Brooklyn, Michigan 49230
orleans_(resized).jpg
orleans1_(resized).jpg
orleans2_(resized).jpg
orleans3_(resized).jpg

There are a couple bingo pin threads here on pinside. If you post there someone might grab these from you.

1 week later
#2669 8 years ago

Pretty sure that is a $1,400 game. Right folks?

1 week later
#2722 8 years ago

Shadow $3,500
PM $4,500
JM $2,500 (minimal fade)
Baywatch $1,750
Universal slot machine Double Wammy with oak cabinet to sit on (quarter or token) $750

All pins little nick cabinets. All excellent PF and plastics. All work great and no hacks. All LED except PM. Cash and pick up only. I am in pain and cannot lift or package.

Roseville MI area. Proper fee to Pinside if sale from here.

#2742 8 years ago

Really need to sell my Bingo pinball machine. No manual so menu system can be confusing. Although englush, company was from Taiwan. Beautiful chrome. Only bingo pin made with LCD screen. I listed it bingo thread but people are to distant to want to pay shipping on an $600 item. If someone buys here, I will give Pinside it's due money. I don't think I should post pics again here because I would be wasting Pinside storage space. I will try to post link to other tgread that has pics.
Here is a link to the thread wuth pics of my Bingo Vacation machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines/page/5#post-3066962

#2760 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Bingo boy is the garage sale guy as well. Got some nasty emails after asking for a fair market price.
Not the sob story he claims. Buyer beware. Might be a good deal. Who knows.

You lie. You told me you have a pocket full of cash and my pins were going. I said please do not be a flipper and expect to steal them. I will not give them away. You began using the F word and threatening. I called Roseville Police. You are an evil person. When I have time I will post the entire conversation. Word for word. Your deception will be over then.

4 months later
#3185 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone have a gottlieb wipeout they would want to trade? Debating putting up my taxi, strange science, maybe speakeasy, maybe another game or 2. I want a wipeout and also thought about selling to raise cash for a met. Pm me if you have one that youre looking to trade!

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone have a gottlieb wipeout they would want to trade? Debating putting up my taxi, strange science, maybe speakeasy, maybe another game or 2. I want a wipeout and also thought about selling to raise cash for a met. Pm me if you have one that youre looking to trade!

Too funny. I had a collector quality Wipeout for years. Took our collection frim 29 to 10 and miss it. It was not an easy title to sell yet that always puzzled me. Sure on "Hard" settings it can be boring for a novice player and even some non-novice players. Turn it to easy and the pin always attracted tons of players at my parties! Also, need the volume up to at least medium level to fully enjoy this pin...the Adrenalin flows better on higher volume imo

I will watch and and around for you. I have at least two Wipeout owners in my social circle.

1 week later
#3230 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It's worth getting a passport just for the legal prostitution.

Sana'a? Really?

#3232 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ya got to go where your assignment is.
When my boss first told us, we were like "Why not the friggin North Pole???"
He replied plainly, "With the global warming, the North Pole is currently underwater...."

Wow. Ok bud. Well...be safe man and hang in groups ( I am sure you already know that

2 weeks later
#3312 7 years ago

I like Tobermory in Ontario. Used to go rustic camping there. Have not been anywhere else so cannot comment. Tobermory and the entire Bruce Peninsula is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

#3322 7 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Can we please keep the crap of pinside out of this thread. This is for things that are for sale or wanted and discussion of those things.

The posts are no less of value than you posting this, "Save up $500 more and you will really have a ton more options."

In the $1,500 budget- What would you buy? forum!!!

Your grand contribution did squat for the o.p. of the thread. He wanted $1,500 options. You told him to save $500 more and then did not even state the options he might have presented at $2,000.

What a waste!!! No way any better than our Canada posts!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1500-budget-what-would-you-buy/page/2

3 weeks later
#3375 7 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

$875 on craigslist (not me)
detroit.craigslist.org link

I do not think that one is a jamma (60 in 1).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frostymug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=frostymug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.