(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,466 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 9 years ago

Anybody got a Roadshow they're willing to part with?

Thanks,
EV

6 months later
#542 9 years ago

Sweet! Glad you're enjoying it!

Later,
EV

1 year later
#2249 8 years ago

Terry has one in the back room at Pinball Life. Well worth the stop if you are in the area. Pick up some parts and play a few games...

Later,
EV

1 year later
#3846 6 years ago

All,
looking to trade my Escalera model MS-66 with the forklift and big wheel attachment. Note that this is an older version that the forks are not detatchable.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2017/page/5#post-3701912

Everything works fine. It's just with the extra 1.5" of depth the fork channels add, I can't make the turn on the landing down into my basement. Looking to trade for a standard Escalera MS-66. Basically, we trade and you get the forks and big wheels for free!

Will be able to swap at the VFW show in a few weeks, or could meet along the I-94 corridor between Ann Arbor and Madison, WI.

Thanks,
Eric V.

3 years later
#6686 3 years ago

HUO Hulk LE up for sale/trade

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner Avengers Hulk LE #46/250 - includes ColorDMD - includes topper (not installed) - lighted green flipper buttons Otherwise unmodified - approx 350 plays (100ish from previ...”
2020-12-10
Milford, MI
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
EV

3 months later
#6919 3 years ago

Going to be listing a nice Star Wars Trilogy for sale soon. HUO since 2002 with 683 plays. Finishing full shop job with new rubber/LEDs. PM for details.

Later,
EV

#6924 3 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Going to be listing a nice Star Wars Trilogy for sale soon. HUO since 2002 with 683 plays. Finishing full shop job with new rubber/LEDs. PM for details.
Later,
EV

Ad is up;

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a really nice Star Wars Trilogy. Game has been HUO in since 2002 (I have the receipt from the in-laws neighbor) with 683 plays. PROS: - Playfield is really clean, with or...”
2021-03-23
Milford, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 880 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
EV

5 months later
#7382 2 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

Have an NBA Fastbreak, T2 and AIQ Pro for sale in Albion, MI.

PM sent on AIQ

4 months later
#7772 2 years ago

Can't stand the super high-pitched "pling pling"/bell sounds on Wonka. If you like your hearing, Go for DILE.

Later,
EV

1 year later
#9022 9 months ago

Putting up my HUO Stranger Things Pro for sale. Less than 500 plays, Stern UV kit and shooter. Asking $8250.

Will upload ad with pics soon. Will donate to Pinside if sale before then.

Thanks,
EV

#9025 9 months ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Putting up my HUO Stranger Things Pro for sale. Less than 500 plays, Stern UV kit and shooter. Asking $8250.
Will upload ad with pics soon. Will donate to Pinside if sale before then.
Thanks,
EV

Ad is up;

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my 2nd owner HUO Stranger Things Pro; - less than 500 plays - Excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes on cabinet or playfield - Stern Pro UV kit (installed) - Stern...”
2023-06-19
Milford, MI
8,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 614 times
Contributed to Pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stranger-things-pro-huo-less-than-500-plays

Thanks,
EV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider echovictor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=echovictor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.