(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3765 7 years ago

Looking for an Indiana Jones pinball adventures. Have cash willing to drive. PM if interested

3 months later
#4039 6 years ago

interested in a WOZ - selling GB premium. PM if interested. Would drive to meet.

1 year later
#4926 5 years ago

hey guys..... Iooking for a HuO Dialed In. Like new TnA or AFMr with full color trade and cash to you. Will meet half way. Pm if interested.

1 week later
#4951 5 years ago

Loaded total nuclear annilihation still available. PM if interested.

1 week later
#4973 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Is it in Michigan?

No - it was in Pitts.

I sold to many pinheads in MI - just like people in ohio post in the DC Maryland thread. Not sure what your point is. We're all pretty close to each other....

#4975 5 years ago

oh mr bally don't be so short sided. More pin options the better no? As for ohioans - not touching that one.

#4977 5 years ago

To alert those that are within driving distance of potential pinball deals.

#4979 5 years ago

That's a good question.

State specific definition:

To alert those that are within driving distance of potential pinball deals.

In all seriousness, have fun and good luck finding pinball machines you're looking for. Hopefully this thread continues to be useful for you. It will for me.

2 weeks later
#5052 5 years ago

Looking for a virtual pinball machine with force feedback if anyone has one. PM me.

1 month later
#5135 5 years ago

Selling a very nice Hobbit Smaug. Looking for a nice shadow. Pm if interested.

7 months later
#5470 4 years ago

Looking for an iron maiden pro if anyone has one to sell. Cash and or trade with my nice getaway. Pm if interested. Can pickup this weekend

1 week later
#5496 4 years ago

Some folks on this thread are repulsed when someone from Western PA like Pitts post.

Great things is... Who cares.

I've posted on this thread multiple times and received the same blow back from the same individuals and guess what? I've met two great people from the area on two separate occasions and closed out two deals. Win win.

Now as some guidance for the transformers bc I've seen this posted everywhere is that the game is hard enough to sell at that price during peak selling times. The summer will be really hard so my advice would be to be patient if you want that price or pull back and list later.

So who has that maiden pro or premium I want to buy?

Cheers

#5498 4 years ago

Yeah I thought the purple TF was going to bother some regardless!

#5541 4 years ago

Well add another successful transaction in the state of Michigan (#3).

Super easy drive, beautiful state and some of the best Wendy's I've ever had. Love you Michigan!

6 months later
#5950 4 years ago

Looking for a WCS or Wonka Standard. Cash ready can come today.

last ditch effort before the holidays!

1 month later
#6059 4 years ago

Anyone in Michigan want to sell their potc jjp hit me up! Had many great experiences in Michigan including some of the best Wendy's I've had in my life.

2 months later
#6180 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Yes! I’m getting a NOB DP for $4k! Honey, start boiling those noodles!

That’s an absolute steal. Great get there

3 weeks later
#6240 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Winner winner winner! Come on down! You’ve successfully avoided a Choggard ad! Your prize is you get to keep your money! Nothing sweeter, other than a Sweetwater Donut! CONGRATS!

Wait is that guy Choggard? Really? He's selling a ES and WW - I'm looking for those but both are very over priced which I told him the same.

I've read about that guy before - seems like avoid at all costs. Too bad - people like that really can ruin it for others. Overpriced beyond belief based on quality.

2 weeks later
#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

I have a standard size of PDI Glass for sale. After an inquiry yesterday, I did a double-check and it's in perfect condition, it just needs to be cleaned. Willing to meet a buyer within reasonable distance of Battle Creek.
Chris

Would love to buy.....but 5.5 hrs away : (

Parts - For Sale

FS: PDI Optical Non Glare Glass (1 piece, standard size)

Used, good condition “Used, standard size, PDI Optical Non Glare Playfield Glass (1 piece). Excellent condition, but a little dirty (I can't clean it because I don't have the right glass cleaner for the...”

2 days ago

Battle Creek, MI

199 (Firm)

SideTrackTap

9 months later
#6866 3 years ago

Looking for a hobbit - PM if interested

1 month later
#6954 3 years ago

Looking for a wonka.....PM if interested. Have a loaded like new maiden pro to trade too.

1 week later
#6990 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I'm looking to sell my Avengers IQ LE. I’m the original owner. It has the Stern topper, a few nice mods (Avengers tower and Sanctum) and the sub board added. Added the 3D printed mod to make the Captain Marvel ramp super smooth.
$10,200. Haven’t taken any pics yet.
DM me with any question.

Awesome seller here - bought a couple and I have high standards which are always met.

4 months later
5 months later
#7906 2 years ago

always have good experiences in Michigan so thought I would post here as well....

looking for a nice TOTAN and WoZ. PM if interested. Selling a nice GnR LE for trade or I can do cash.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.