(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,491 posts
  • 577 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider debaser.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1175 8 years ago

Selling a nice Williams Jack*Bot. Price is $2400 and it's located in NE Grand Rapids.

This machine was used in the tournament at Pinball at the Zoo this year.

Here's the info and pictures:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jackbot-williams-1995-1997

#1207 8 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

I'm looking for a pin--I have around $2K to spend. Not sure, at this point, the game I'd like, but would like to see what's out there. I'm in northern mi, so everythings far! I may be going to Grand Rapids area tuesday and would love to make it happen then! Please let me know what's out there. Tx! Greg

I have a really nice JackBot for sale in Grand Rapids. You can see the info here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20602

1 week later
#1258 8 years ago

I lowered the price on my JackBot to $2200. Here is the info and pictures about this machine:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20602

It's located in Grand Rapids. I can provide delivery as well. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

2 months later
#1566 8 years ago

Reminder that the Pinball Pyramid show is this Saturday and Sunday at the Pyramid Scheme Bar in downtown Grand Rapids. We will have approximately 50 pinball machines on free play along with 2 pinball tournaments (with finals on Sunday) and a Ringer tournament on Saturday at 6pm. Cash, trophies, prizes and IFPA points will be awarded to players of pinball tournaments and trophies for 1st and 2nd in the Ringer tournament.

Admission is only $10 per day and it's open both Saturday and Sunday from 2pm - 2am!

You can find out more information regarding the show and tournaments here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/409116095942973/

I'll have my Williams Pharaoh in the free play area and it will be for sale for $1400. It's was completely stripped, cleaned and waxed. Backside of playfield and all inserts were cleaned as well. All flippers rebuilt with new parts including nylon flipper bushings and new Williams flipper bats. MPU/driver board have been gone thru including new 40 pin connectors, lithium battery and new 5101. Power supply GI and AC connectors rebuilt along with new caps. The backglass is a 9.5/10. It works 100% and plays nice and fast. Come check it out!

#1569 8 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

I swear Lansing is the worst place to be in the state! There's always great events in the Detroit area, GR, Kzoo, Ann Arbor, but nothing near me!

Lansing is only an hour away from GR. Easy drive as well!

1 week later
#1596 8 years ago

I've got a 1981 Williams Pharaoh for sale. It's 100% working and plays nice and fast. Price is $1400. Located in Grand Rapids, MI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-sale-1981-williams-pharaoh-100-working

#1602 8 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

If that was the one that was at the Pinball Pyramid, I really enjoyed it. Nice machine.

Yes this was the one at Pinball Pyramid. Glad you enjoyed it!

1 month later
7 months later
#2898 7 years ago

Selling a restored 1982 Bally Speakeasy two player. Pin is located in Grand Rapids. PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34560

2 months later
#3116 7 years ago

I'm probably going to regret this but looks like I need to sell my Tron LE. It's #268 out of 400. I bought it NIB and it's never left my basement since I set it up. It does have 1 small scratch in the cabinet under the start button as Stern did this at the factory. Other than that it is in perfect shape.

It has a shaker motor, Color DMD, colored plastic protectors, light up recognizer, chrome pop bumper caps, Cliffy protector for scoop, shooter lane protector, original Tron cabinet with LCD screen and also all the parts to put together a Tron 2.0 cabinet (I never got around to doing it).

Includes an extra spinning disc motor/assembly (brand new), original display and the LE certificate in a black frame. I still have the original shipping box if you want it as well heh.

Price is $10,500 firm. No trades. Prefer buyer to pick it up. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

1 month later
#3228 7 years ago

Selling my HUO Tron LE # 248. I just finished shopping it out tonight and it looks amazing. Lots of goodies with it as well. Located in Grand Rapids, MI. No trades. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38866

#3235 7 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

Selling my HUO Tron LE # 248. I just finished shopping it out tonight and it looks amazing. Lots of goodies with it as well. Located in Grand Rapids, MI. No trades. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38866

Price lowered to $10k. Good deal on a really nice HUO Tron LE.

2 weeks later
#3324 7 years ago

Price lowered to $9,500 as I need the $$. Great deal on a home use only Tron LE with a lot of extras! I can provide delivery to Expo with a down payment.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is my home use only Tron LE #268 out of 400. I bought it new in the box when it first came on the market and it literally has not left my basement since I unboxed it. ...”
2016-09-05
Grand Rapids, MI
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1497 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#3422 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Pirates of the Caribbean? I've got one I just shopped out. Lots of new parts including new parlay plastic ramp (the big one) and decals, new spinning disc decal, new green stand up targets, rebuilt flippers with all new parts including new flipper coils, new trough opto boards, etc. It has Comet 2SMD frosted white LEDs in the GI. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

#3426 7 years ago

Created a marketplace ad for the Pirates of the Caribbean I just finished shopping out. Check it out here:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This machine was just recently shopped out. Everything on the top side of the playfield was removed, the playfield cleaned, polished and waxed, and all individual parts cleaned an...”
2016-10-27
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 134 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#3532 7 years ago

Selling an AC/DC Premium Luci edition. This was purchased brand new and routed at Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids where it was well taken care of. PM if you would like to schedule a time to see it or have any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling an AC/DC Premium Luci edition. This machine was purchased brand new and put on location at the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids, Michigan where it was well taken care of...”
2016-12-04
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 409 times

1 week later
#3580 7 years ago

1978 Gottlieb Dragon for sale. 100% working and in nice condition. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1978 Gottlieb Dragon. 100% working. Repinned the MPU bottom connectors, installed a remote battery pack and replaced a bad 7404 in the switch matrix. New rubbers and ball. Cabinet ...”
2016-12-16
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 219 times

3 weeks later
#3619 7 years ago

Selling a 100% working 1978 Gottlieb Dragon. Plays nice and fast. Deliver available as well. PM me if you are interested.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1978 Gottlieb Dragon. 100% working. Repinned the MPU bottom connectors, installed a remote battery pack and replaced a bad 7404 in the switch matrix. New rubbers and ball. Cabinet ...”
2016-12-16
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 219 times

1 year later
#4489 6 years ago

I've got a Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition #292 I'll be posting up for sale shortly and wanted to see if anyone was interested. This was purchased for the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids and was only at that location since we unboxed it. The game is in 100% working condition. It has been completely shopped out and all new LED boards have been installed. The playfield has wear around the pop bumper by the witch. The wear in TNPLH and the drop target areas has been repaired with printed artwork mylar. from Jersey Jack Other than that it's in nice shape and plays great. Cabinet artwork is very nice. I'll be including a brand new playfield for the game as well that is still in it's original shipping box.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

#4490 6 years ago

I've posted the Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition here on Pinside. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition pinball machine. This is #292. It was purchased for location at the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids where it has been since w...”
2018-01-15
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1245 times

2 months later
#4590 6 years ago

The Houdini machine that we bought for Pyramid Scheme has been posted for sale. It's not a good location machine and we have 3 other pins arriving in the next month (Iron Maiden, TNA and Alice Cooper) and need to make room. The machine is in excellent shape.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “This has been on location for about a month and a half. This was the first machine to ship with art blades installed. Doesn't show any wear. I think the shots are too difficult for...”
2018-04-10
Grand Rapids, MI
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 3077 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 years later
#6247 3 years ago

Anyone have a Who Dunnit for sale?

9 months later
#6892 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Will be listing JJP GNR CE

Wow. You didn't waste anytime selling that did you?

1 month later
#6985 2 years ago

I've got a Data East Rocky & Bullwinkle pinball machine for sale. Lots of new parts in this machine including ColorDMD, new coin door, rebuilt flippers, new main power supply along with new power supply for sound board to get rid of the annoying Data East hum (it's very quiet now), Cliffy's protectors, new glass, etc. The pin is at my showroom in NE Grand Rapids. All credit cards accepted as well. PM me if you have any questions or want to schedule a time to check it out.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This pinball machine has been completely gone thru and is in 100% working condition. The top side of the playfield was stripped down, cleaned, polished and waxed. All new rubbers a...”
2021-04-22
Grand Rapids, MI
3,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 441 times

7 months later
#7676 2 years ago

I've got a really nice AC/DC Lucy edition pinball machine I'll be listing shortly. Looks better than new out of the box! Build date of July 2018. Only 266 plays as of today. Lots of upgrades including ColorDMD LED, speaker light kit, sculpted cannon mod, sculpted train tracks mod, light up AC/DC cover mod in back right corner, shooter lane protector, inlane drop protectors and mirror blades. Game is located at my showroom RLM Amusements in NE Grand Rapids. All credit cards accepted and delivery available for a fee. Price is $9500.

#7677 2 years ago

I've got a really nice Williams Firepower for sale in NE Grand Rapids.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “This 1980 Williams Firepower pinball machine has been fully restored with a new CPR playfield, new reproduction mirrored backglass from Mayfair Amusements, all new plastics, new po...”
2021-12-17
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 168 times

2 months later
#7877 2 years ago

Really nice Diner for sale at my RLM Amusements showroom in NE Grand Rapids.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “1990 Williams Diner. CPR Gold playfield installed, new plastics, new left ramp, new cup with magnetic reed switch, new pop bumper skirts, base and red translucent caps, illuminated...”
2022-02-19
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 740 times
Contributed to Pinside

7 months later
#8499 1 year ago

I've got a really nice Tales of the Arabian Nights that will be for sale shortly. Just waiting on a lift for the ramp magnet from Cliffy. Full top side tear down/cleaning was just done along with subways and scoops on back side. Flippers rebuilt, new spinning disc, new skill shot playfield, LEDs, Color DMD (LCD version), new legs/levelers, etc. Playfield is in great shape. PM me if interested.

#8503 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Tales of the Arabian Nights released in 1996 by Williams Electronics. One of the greatest pinball machines from the '90s! This pin is in really nice condition and plays even bett...”
2022-10-24
Grand Rapids, MI
12,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 409 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8520 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Elvis pinball released by Stern Pinball in 2004. This is one you don't see come up very often. This machine is home use only and was acquired from the original owner who purchase...”
2022-11-01
Grand Rapids, MI
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 171 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8534 1 year ago

Price lowered. This is a really nice original Addams Family.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “The most popular pinball machine of all time - The Addams Family! This came in from a customer who had purchased it in 1994 and has had it ever since. I went thru the game from t...”
2022-11-09
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1283 times

2 months later
#8795 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This Stern Star Trek is in perfect working condition. It is home use only and was brought to me on consignment. The top side of the playfield was completely stripped down and the ...”
2023-01-25
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 286 times

3 weeks later
#8837 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Who Dunnit Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Who Dunnit pinball machine released by Bally/Williams in 1995 is in great shape and in perfect working condition. Only 2400 of these were produced and it's not a game you see...”
2023-02-17
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 389 times
Contributed to Pinside

I've got a nice Who Dunnit for sale in Grand Rapids. PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

4 months later
#9078 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No trade offers please! This Stern Tron pro with all the mods is absolutely amazing. Build date of October 2nd 2012. Mods installed on this beautiful game include: ColorDMD Tron...”
2023-07-15
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 550 times
Contributed to Pinside

Really nice Tron pro with all the mods. Game is located at my shop RLM Amusements in Grand Rapids. FYI this game is not on the floor for public play. I can provide delivery and setup within 3 hours of Grand Rapids for a fee. I can also ship the game at the buyers expense. PM me if you have any questions.

1 week later
#9089 8 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No trade offers please! This Stern Tron pro with all the mods is absolutely amazing. Build date of October 2nd 2012. Mods installed on this beautiful game include: ColorDMD Tron...”
2023-07-15
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 550 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price lowered to $10K. No trades please.

1 month later
#9160 7 months ago

I've got two pinball machines for sale. Both have been gone thru top to bottom and are in excellent working condition. No trade offers please. Games are located at RLM Amusements in Grand Rapids. All credit cards accepted and delivery available as well for a fee.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Corvette Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No trade offers please! This Corvette pinball machine is in 100% working condition and plays great! It was just went thru top to bottom to make sure everything is working as it s...”
2023-09-14
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 216 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “This Capcom Breakshot pinball machine is in perfect working condition. A ColorDMD is installed and really makes this game pop! All new drop targets and stickers installed. Cliffy p...”
2023-12-13
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1010 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9286 5 months ago

Free delivery and setup within 60 miles of Grand Rapids. Willing to go further for a fee. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “No trade offers please! This Stern Pinball Avengers Infinity Quest premium pinball machine is home use only from a single owner with only 400 plays on it! Everything is in perfec...”
2023-12-20
Grand Rapids, MI
Viewed: 252 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “This Capcom Breakshot pinball machine is in perfect working condition. A ColorDMD is installed and really makes this game pop! All new drop targets and stickers installed. Cliffy p...”
2023-12-13
Grand Rapids, MI
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#9313 4 months ago

I've got a couple pinball machines for sale in Grand Rapids. I accept all credit cards and can personally deliver these within 120 miles of Grand Rapids, further for an additional fee. PM me with any questions.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Please no trade offers! We just got in this Walking Dead limited edition pinball machine #230 out of 600 and it is in amazing condition! It was purchased new by the original owner...”
2024-02-14
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 755 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “No trade offers please! This Stern Pinball Avengers Infinity Quest premium pinball machine is home use only from a single owner with only 400 plays on it! Everything is in perfec...”
2023-12-20
Grand Rapids, MI
Viewed: 252 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
2023-12-13
Grand Rapids, MI
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#9437 43 days ago

Selling a fully restored Williams Whirlwind. This thing is gorgeous and plays amazing! Free delivery and setup within 2 hours of Grand Rapids. PM me if you have any questions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “No trade offers please! This has got to be the nicest Whirlwind I have ever seen. It has been completely restored and is ready to be the centerpiece of your game room. The follo...”
2024-03-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 208 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9478 12 days ago

I've got a well maintained Foo Fighters pro that will be for sale shortly for $6000. I bought it NIB and it's pretty much stock except for the clear ramp cover set from Pinball Life.

I've also got a really nice Walking Dead LE for $9500. I did a full top side tear down and cleaning along with replacing all the rubbers. Game plays great and has a ColorDMD.

Both games are located in Grand Rapids. I can delivery to Pinball at the Zoo in a couple weeks as well. PM me if you are interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider debaser.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=debaser and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.