(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazymuffin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Texted the guy as soon as the ad went up, told him I had cash in hand and would come around six o'clock to get it since i was at work. Asked if he would hold it for me he said he would. Called him an hour later and left a vm. Texted him to call me when he gets a chance. Texts me back that it sold. I say thanks for holding it for me he didnt respond

I missed out by minutes it seems, saw it when it came up, but didn't get a response Atleast you got through to him, sorry he didn't hold it for you...

1 month later
#803 9 years ago

pm/text sent, looks like I am picking it up tonight!

7 months later
#1800 8 years ago

I have an XFiles for sale. Looking to get around $1900 obo. Craigslist ad here: detroit.craigslist.org link

3 months later
#2235 8 years ago

Thinking about selling my AMH NIB (near the end of the run, with extras. Topper, plastic protectors, LED lighting upgrade, probably something else I am forgetting).

So tempting to open it, but I need some extra cash to finish my basement pinball/arcade room. Only trade I would consider is LOTR + cash, else I am thinking $9.5k obo.

#2259 8 years ago

Ya, sorry. I cant sell my RZ spot even if I wanted to.

I guess I will list it up everywhere, see if I get any hits. I can list it for 10k to make ya'll happy lol, but that would include shipping (for a pinsider anyway).

Oh, the other thing it has is a pre-installed cliffy.

1 year later
#3833 7 years ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

So I've got to ask, who snagged the BOP in Howell for 1200 bucks today? I responded an hour after it posted to Craigslist and I was already too late....someone scored quite well

Quoted from amkoepfer:

I called about an hour after it posted and the phone went straight to voicemail. Someone got a great deal

Will anyone admit to getting it?

I got lucky (and not so lucky), saw it show up 10 minutes after posted, was the first to call. He sounded legit, though he couldn't tell me much about it other than it worked and looked good, and he even mentioned had a semi working ms Pac-Man man cocktail he wanted to sell for $250 if I was interested. I have been looking for one, so I said hell yes! I confirmed with him the price and pickup for tomorrow. I knew the price was good, so I was of course worried he would get tons of calls and offered higher prices.

Sure enough, an hour later I get a call back from him. However it was not the bad news is expected! He said he was getting slammed with calls and even received higher offers. Said someone else was willing to pick both machines up tonight. But he also confirmed that I was the first to call, he said i could come and pick it up tonight! He didn't want to go back on his word. Sweet!!

I thought I was all set for pickup! I made plans to borrow a truck, a friend to help load/unload, an esclara to get it out of the basement...

Then out of nowhere, I get a "sorry..." text message about his wife promising the machines to a coworker, and he will get back if that doesn't go through... nothing yet.

Ughhhhh!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazymuffin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=crazymuffin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.