(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,497 posts
  • 577 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Lefman
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#481 9 years ago

Guessing that none of you guys have an IronMan VE for sale?
Pls PM me if you do.
Thanks.

#488 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What is interesting is an email that I received yesterday. He was adamant that the two Corvettes at $2500 were outliers and therefore market value should still remain his $3800 asking price. Conversely he recalled an ACDC that sold for $3500 a year ago as the perceived value of ACDC. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too. If we are going to use pinside sales prices for my machine then we should use them for both. Needless to say a trade won't happen. I understand that people are probably going to over estimate the value of their table while underestimating the value of the other guys pin but is it too much to ask to at least be in the ballpark? I couldn't imagine anyone trading even up my TRS for their Tron to the point where I wouldn't even offer. I would offer my machine plus cash. He would counter with my machine plus more cash. Thank you for allowing me to vent. I was done until he emailed late yesterday "explaining" why his vette was worth every bit as much as ACDC.
Anyways my mustang and vette trades are dead in the water (as is CSI). I'm still looking to trade ACDC and or TRS for newer sterns. TRS has LED's and a Shaker (lightly routed); ACDC has under cab lighting, LED's, shaker and powder coated armor/legs. ACDC is spotless and TRS is super clean.

Keep your ACDC and sell me your Ironman instead!

8 months later
#1615 8 years ago

Minty IMVE (HUO) with shaker motor and Hooked bumper caps.
Asking $6,000 CDN ($4,600 USD?).
Located in Toronto, Canada. No taxes or hassles to bring it back into the United States.

Update: game has now been sold.

3 months later
#1982 8 years ago

Anyone selling a HUO Metallica (Monsters) or Walking Dead?

#1987 8 years ago
Quoted from msteinmetz13:

How much do you want to spend

I'm open to a fair price. I'd like to pay less than a NIB of course for a HUO machine.
Our dollar sucks, unfortunately -and I'd have to rent a vehicle to come get it, but if someone's selling, I might be interested. Both are great games.

9 months later
#3302 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Anyone interested in getting rid of an AC-DC? I could offer an X-men LE Wolverine if it helps.

There's a nice ACDC for sale here in Toronto Canada. Works out to approx $7,300 USD given the exchange rate.

#3307 7 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Does it come with a hummer from miss Canada?!?!?

Way to stay classy, Michigan!

Quoted from Mitch:

Is it just a pro? Did you do the conversion backwards? That's 9600 canadian.

Nope. It's a Premium.

#3311 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

You would have to pay me 1K just to pass that border again. Sorry but I rather have to travel to Mexico.

If I had $1000 to throw around, I'd just BUY Michigan.

: P

(You started it!)

#3314 7 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

I like Tobermory in Ontario. Used to go rustic camping there. Have not been anywhere else so cannot comment. Tobermory and the entire Bruce Peninsula is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

Oh yeah!?! Well a friend of mine joined me last year to see a concert just outside of Detroit and we had a great time!
Take that!

2 months later
#3574 7 years ago

Would love a really nice Centaur, or even a CPR playfield if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell.

1 month later
#3626 7 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have everything listed with pictures and here is a Link to them:
http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines

Home Use Only Customized Lord of the Ring $7900.00

Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

Can someone please buy that LOTR asap? I saw it last weekend and now it haunts my dreams. I'm off this week and contemplating making the trip back (7hrs each way) to get it.

Bump for a great seller with unbelievable looking pins!

1 week later
#3639 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bride of Pinbot with the 2.0 kit?
I can bring the pin with me to Detroit in the near future.
PM for pics/details if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.