(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 368 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bribo13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#603 9 years ago

That "travel Time " is a great looking machine. I am not a Williams collector so I am not sure of the going rate for a Travel Time. it looks to be in great shape, very good BG, cabinet looks solid and bright. and if it is plug and play I would say he is not to far out of line with his pricing.

IMO any plug and play EM in better than average condition with a 8+ BG is worth a minimum of $500.00. in case you have not noticed the Supply of EM's coming up for sale of late is far out paced by the Demand for them. I have sold 3 machines in the last 4 months and have sold them for my asking price to the First person that came to look. Check Craig's List and see how few EM's there are for sale and if they do pop up how quickly they are gone.

You people that like to use MR. pinball and Boston pinball as a price Bible are Dreamers ! You can not find pins for the prices listed in those publications. you just cant. They are "Guides " but once again Supply and demand sets the market price.

IMO any plug and play EM is worth $500 + and a SS plug and play at least $700
Just my 2c

Good luck looking for your $300-400 plug and plays. let me know if you see any over the east side of the state.

Brian Lenker
Madison heights MI.
586-344-0712

1 week later
#672 9 years ago

I will drive up to the arcade museum when you open it just to play the Vector platform games. hard to find these days in working order.
Brian

2 months later
#913 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

If anyone gets a great pin at MPE, please post it here (good seller, pricing, etc). Moreover, don't forget to post pins for sale here and at the PATZ thread.

I didn't see any Good deals to be had at the MPE .
Most everything was priced fairly high, maybe the prices will drop drastically as the show winds down. The PATZ is where you are most likely to find good deals, at the show and sometimes in the Auction. I have come home with several nice pins for cheap from the Zoo. but like I said maybe check back at MPE on Sunday afternoon ?

My 2c
Brian Lenker

1 week later
#963 9 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll be checking out the pins on Thursday as I'm looking to buy.

If you were to sell me your North Star you would have a whole lot more cash$$$$$$ Heck , you could go on a Buying spree ????

J/k

Brian

#1005 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Geez. I just got home and saw about 20 new posts on the supposed "What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)" and got excited thinking that someone or several people were putting a whole bunch of games up for sale.

Did you attend the Zoo show this past weekend ? There were dozens of machines for sale, many were great deals too . there were several nice EM's well under $1000 . a speak easy for $700 . and lots more , always the best show for buying games .

In less than 3 weeks go to the Ann Arbor show, there were a number for sale there last year, probably will be some good ones this year too.

What are you looking for /

Peace

Brian Lenker

7 months later
#2010 8 years ago

Nice looking Game room Mike .
Five Stars *****

Brian

3 months later
#2826 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

In case you haven't been looking at the PATZ (Pinball at the Zoo) thread, I thought I would post here now that the show is almost here.
I will have the following for sale at PATZ. I'll need to raise the cash to buy Underspin's TRON. There is also a new DDR in my basement and I'd like to pay the family back for that winter-time purchase.
RFM: Nice game, works well. Good playfield and the monitor is nice. Cab is average. $2900 OBO or Auction

No trades...unless you have a Millipede cocktail machine! SERIOUSLY! I have a Centipede cocktail and would love Millipede. Here's dreaming

I have a working Millipede cocktail but only do EM's what ya got ?

Brian

P.S. you want it you come to get it, 1. heavy as %#&@ 2. old and sometimes transporting them can make a working game into a paperweight .

P1020352_(resized).JPGP1020352_(resized).JPG

P1020353_(resized).JPGP1020353_(resized).JPG

P1020354_(resized).JPGP1020354_(resized).JPG

#2827 8 years ago

I have a millipede cocktail ( see above post ) What do you have to trade ? I am an EM guy.

Brian

Ortonville MI.

#2837 8 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

I have a millipede cocktail ( see above post ) What do you have to trade ? I am an EM guy.
Brian
Ortonville MI.

Millipede is Spoken for....
See you Saturday

Brian

1 month later
#2946 7 years ago

Is that Raven still available ?
I have a buddy who is looking for a very inexpensive pin, sorry we missed the AC for $200
What is the rock bottom pick it up Sunday get it out of your face never have to see it again price that you are willing to do on that Raven to make it disappear for ever ??
I will call me friend and give him the info. once you say .
also need a location please

Thanks
Brian

4 months later
#3372 7 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You willing to cross the border? Only 200 miles away.

What Have you got Josh ?

Do tell.. you are only a short ride away.....what ch got ?

Sir Brian of Ortonville

#3380 7 years ago

?? for the Michigan group.

Since when is a players condition, fully working Black Hole a $1500 - $1900 game ? ( Michigan Pricing )
I am an Em collector and seldom venture into the SS word . As recent as 8-10 months ago I recall seeing Black Hole pins for $800-$1200

Now they are on the market for an Ask of $1500 - $1900 for a fully working players condition machine.
My question is this. are the ss pins and early gotts appreciating this rapidly or is the asking price for this and other early SS bally / gottlieb's just wishful thinking by the sellers and the actual sale price is most likely much lower than the ask ?

TYIA

Sir Brian of Ortonville

2 months later
#3587 7 years ago

Nothing in over a week ?

3 months later
#3799 7 years ago
Quoted from harmon1728:

Not pinball related.... but looking for a cocktail arcade game.
Prefer not a multicade. Needs to be able to take quarters. Open to most titles, game just needs to be in decent shape and fully functional. Willing to travel. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks

Yes + one on looking at PATZ. last year there were even a few in the auction. I believe most sold for under $275

April 20-22 Auction is Saturday the 22nd about 3pm

Brian

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bribo13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=bribo13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.