(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,466 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradlinden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2997 7 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Hey Ed. Still have Shrek? ACDC is still in my game room.

Nope, Ed's Shrek belongs to me now

4 years later
#6783 3 years ago
Quoted from Nez02:

Anyone have a Roadshow up for sale?

Just yesterday my wife found an estate sale listing in Ann Arbor that had a Roadshow for sale. https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ann-Arbor/48103/2770482. I don't know much about how estate sale purchases go but figured i'd pass it on!

#6790 3 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

the reserve is 5500 on roadshow and it doesnt even boot up, dont get your hopes up.

Oof. Figured it wouldn’t be a great deal.

4 months later
#7132 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Testing the waters for a WC94 trade or purchase. I prefer players shape, or in need of shop / light project. I don’t have the money or desire for collector quality, and my lineup is tight so cabinet art fade isn’t an issue.
The wife played one in location last weekend, and was rather fond of it... I’m not about to argue on making her happy while expanding the lineup.

It’s a great game! I’ve owned it in the past and wouldn’t mind having it again. Good blend of challenging for players and accessible for new people.

2 months later
#7333 2 years ago

Anyone in the Detroit area have an Alice Cooper? I'd really like to play one (and potentially buy one).

#7361 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Boomerang Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1974 Bally Boomerang EM in good working condition. Strong flippers, plays fast. Reproduction backglass. Good cabinet, pretty good playfield (note small areas of wear in photos).”
2021-08-21
Detroit, MI
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

Nice Boomerang for sale!

3 weeks later
#7430 2 years ago

Anyone in SE MI have standard playfield glass? Looking for two sheets. Called around to a few local glass shops but the prices seemed steep (over $50/sheet).

#7432 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am on the other side of the State (Muskegon area)... I have some new sheets (take offs) from new Stern machines that were upgraded to invisi-glass for $25.00 a sheet. I think I have 5 new sheets available.
Let me know if you are insterested in getting them,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Thanks Steve! I'll let you know if i'm gonna head to that side of the state.

#7435 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Have you checked with ABEL Electronics in St Clair Shores on Harper? They stocked playfield glass.

I haven't! Will reach out now. Thanks!

#7442 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

How many do you want!
I have lots of glass

Thank you so much @rockrand!! It was a pleasure to meet you. I know I only played one ball on your P3, but it was a blast. Definitely want to check out Heist soon!

1 month later
#7573 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Looking for a nice RFM. Message me if you have one for sale.

mmuglia See the one on Detroit Craigslist today? Oxford I believe

2 months later
#7719 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Anyone else see this?
detroit.craigslist.org link

I have a feeling whoever goes for that is going to come how with some games and a good story

4 months later
#8095 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If you could get up early enough...AND keep your place in line

Oh boy; what was the story? My Aunt sent me the ad for the Estate Sale when she saw there were pinball machines. My assumption was "these will either be wildly overpriced, or there will be a 100 pinball people who will show up way earlier than me".

1 year later
#9059 8 months ago

Anybody in the Detroit area have either the JP or SW home version? Not necessarily shopping but very curious to see how they play.

#9064 8 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

They're surprisingly fun

Do you have one or know someone who does? Looking to play

2 weeks later
#9090 8 months ago

Had this Black Knight since roughly 1996...time to let it go to a new home.

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good looking, good playing original Black Knight! Game has been in my family’s possession since ~1996. Fully working, plays well. Playfield has some small wear spots, but in gen...”
2023-07-25
Detroit, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 185 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#9318 4 months ago
Quoted from mc8045:Had a friend get a couple games stolen out of his house North of Jackson. Just a heads up if anybody gets a line on a couple of these
Stern Magic (pristine)
Mata Hari
Super Soccer
Shaq Attack

Don’t worry, the thief will bring them back after he wastes a month trying to sell a Shaq Attack

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradlinden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=bradlinden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.