(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,538 posts
  • 509 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Gainey
  • Topic is favorited by 319 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradlinden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2997 5 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Hey Ed. Still have Shrek? ACDC is still in my game room.

Nope, Ed's Shrek belongs to me now

4 years later
#6783 9 months ago
Quoted from Nez02:

Anyone have a Roadshow up for sale?

Just yesterday my wife found an estate sale listing in Ann Arbor that had a Roadshow for sale. https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ann-Arbor/48103/2770482. I don't know much about how estate sale purchases go but figured i'd pass it on!

#6790 9 months ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

the reserve is 5500 on roadshow and it doesnt even boot up, dont get your hopes up.

Oof. Figured it wouldn’t be a great deal.

4 months later
#7132 4 months ago
Quoted from MrExtrm:

Testing the waters for a WC94 trade or purchase. I prefer players shape, or in need of shop / light project. I don’t have the money or desire for collector quality, and my lineup is tight so cabinet art fade isn’t an issue.
The wife played one in location last weekend, and was rather fond of it... I’m not about to argue on making her happy while expanding the lineup.

It’s a great game! I’ve owned it in the past and wouldn’t mind having it again. Good blend of challenging for players and accessible for new people.

2 months later
#7333 63 days ago

Anyone in the Detroit area have an Alice Cooper? I'd really like to play one (and potentially buy one).

#7361 61 days ago

Archived after 37 days
Sold for $ 1,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Boomerang Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “1974 Bally Boomerang EM in good working condition. Strong flippers, plays fast. Reproduction backglass. Good cabinet, pretty good playfield (note small areas of wear in photos).”
2021-08-21
Detroit, MI

Nice Boomerang for sale!

3 weeks later
#7430 37 days ago

Anyone in SE MI have standard playfield glass? Looking for two sheets. Called around to a few local glass shops but the prices seemed steep (over $50/sheet).

#7432 37 days ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am on the other side of the State (Muskegon area)... I have some new sheets (take offs) from new Stern machines that were upgraded to invisi-glass for $25.00 a sheet. I think I have 5 new sheets available.
Let me know if you are insterested in getting them,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Thanks Steve! I'll let you know if i'm gonna head to that side of the state.

#7435 36 days ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Have you checked with ABEL Electronics in St Clair Shores on Harper? They stocked playfield glass.

I haven't! Will reach out now. Thanks!

#7442 35 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

How many do you want!
I have lots of glass

Thank you so much rockrand!! It was a pleasure to meet you. I know I only played one ball on your P3, but it was a blast. Definitely want to check out Heist soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradlinden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside