(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bpull.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#305 9 years ago

Dam, would love that AC/DC! Anybody need a kidney?

Brian

3 years later
#4807 5 years ago

Glad you are ok John. Hope they let you play with the siren on your ride.

Brian

1 year later
#5959 4 years ago

I've got a Nascar for sale, 2600.00
Plays great. DMD has a small corner that is outgassing, been that way for a year. making room, paying off some xmas debt and one day I want an Iron Maiden!
If you wanna stop by and play a few games on it, let me know.

Brian

2 weeks later
#6003 4 years ago

replaced the DMD on my Nascar for sale, still 2600.00

Quoted from bpull:

I've got a Nascar for sale, 2600.00
Plays great. DMD has a small corner that is outgassing, been that way for a year. making room, paying off some xmas debt and one day I want an Iron Maiden!
If you wanna stop by and play a few games on it, let me know.
Brian

#6036 4 years ago

Going to drop the price on Nascar too 2500.00. I found out this week I have colon cancer, I'll be fine once I have surgery but this will help fund those expenses and being out of work for 6 weeks and not an Iron Maiden down the road.
Do yourself a favor, if you're 50, get your colonoscopy done, it just might save your life. Luckily I have an awesome wife who made sure I scheduled mine, and she probably just saved my life.
And if you have family history of cancer, 40 years old is recommended.

Brian

2 weeks later
#6070 4 years ago

Things are looking up,
Sold nascar a few weekends ago,
Had my surgery on the 6th, took 5hrs, came home yesterday,
Doctor called tonight and said that the pathology report is clean, all the cancer was removed, no chemo or radiation needed.
Now to heal, 6 weeks of mending.

Brian

2 weeks later
#6116 4 years ago
Quoted from mc8045:

Anyone parting out an early stern. Need a head/backbox for a mpu100 era stern. Would take a whole cab if available. Prefer head with wiring and transformer intact but will take what I can get.
Thanks

I have a head for a Ted Nugent. I can PM you some pictures if you'd like. Has the transformer and back box lighting wiring.

Brian

3 months later
#6298 3 years ago

Hi everyone, A friend of mine, who is not on pinside, is looking for a Kiss premium locally. If anyone has a lead please let me know, then I can let him know.
Happy pinballing!

Brian

3 years later
#9128 8 months ago

I just listed my Star gazer. Hoping for a local sale so I can stop by and play it every once in a while, I'll bring the beer.

Brian Pulliam

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling my Star Gazer that I've been working on for a very long time. Local sale preferred with cash on the glass. (Macomb Michigan) The good; New Greatwich playfield and Backglas...”
8 months ago
Macomb, MI
Expired!

3 months later
#9361 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

What do you fellow Michigan collectors do about insurance on your pins? Do you notify your homeowners carrier and make sure they are covered, or purchase a rider or separate policy? Curious what other collectors do.

I pay extra for a umbrella policy(1 mil) that covers things like collectables, art, etc. Also with the cost of labor and lumber these days, this umbrella would cover any shortage of coverage on the normal policy. it very reasonable for the policy also.

Brian

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bpull.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=bpull and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.