(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3729 7 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 88 times

1 month later
#3898 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Awesome. We are getting robbed on these glasses by these other companies. I priced out glass that the local art museum gets for fancy anti-glares and they pay waaay less.

Is the glass being used at the art museum tempered? Pinball glass has to be tempered.

3 months later
#4169 6 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

Too many low ballers in the marketplace - worse than Craigslist.
Id agree, I have 3 people from pinside offer me 2,000 for a refurbished, clean getaway

I had someone on Pinside offer me $500 for my Getaway without ever seeing it, and there was no ad posted. He just found it on the pinside map. I sold it locally for $2500

#4180 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

If you can cough up another $100 there's a broken Superman on Craigslist.
Oh and hey if you want to save $200 there's a broken Kiss with no backglass there too. Such amazing deals on CL I wish I could buy them all.

In the post project pins thread another Pinsider said that the same person has been trying to sell the broken Superman for 1-/2 years now, threatening to fix it up if none buys it. Now that seller is selling a Kiss with rust seen in the head.

1 month later
#4302 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Who got the 11 EMs on Craigslist for $350 each in St Clair Shores?

In the project pins forum a pinsider said that someone in Ohio bought all of them.

7 months later
#4833 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Millionaire project game, working but needs some help. Players condition. $800
John

Blackbeard

3 weeks later
#4864 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

No fees on American made goods returning to America. That what I’ve come to understand

No fees bringing it back to America because it was made here. I've confirmed that with Canadians who brought pins to US shows.

3 weeks later
#4896 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I picked up too many pinball projects!!! I have a space shuttle, funfest, and winner all are complete but may need work. $1000 for the lot.

galaxian I posted this deal in the post project forum.

For those not familiar with the Post Project Forum, we post project pins from Pinside, CL, Facebook, Estates Sales, Auction Sites, etc:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/190#post-4500853

John

1 month later
#4969 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Then your posting in the wrong thread. Lol

Says the guy from Canada.
And I'm lurking in Georgia. lol

2 weeks later
#5031 5 years ago

The politically correct term is "keeping the family bloodline pure." I know because I moved from California to Georgia a decade ago, and we say that about at least one of our neighboring states.

3 months later
#5210 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I have a Williams Big Guns pinball project for sale $850.

I posted this in the project pin forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/229#post-4766884

5 months later
#5545 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I'm part way finished with my Blackout project...still several things to do...
Looking for a GREAT Blackout backglass...repro ok...anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Repro backglass in stock:
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PP&Product_Code=PPS-BLACKOUT-BG&Category_Code=BKG

1 week later
#5567 4 years ago

There’s a working project Flash Gordon for sale in Lake Saint Louis, MO for $1,500. It’s on Facebook Marketplace.

#5577 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I have a line on a working Gottieb Buck Rogers....not really interested in the title as a long term addition.
I don't really know anything about Gottiebs other than "never buy a Gottlieb"
What are the pitfalls? What to look for?
It has some wear that was not apparent on the photo.
Backgalss ok.
Have inquired about boards but have not heard back.
Owner has keys.
Curious about price for a "project" (which I assume this is) and what a decent copy of the game would go for.

It’s an $800 game in nice cosmetic condition and fully working. Pinwiki details the different bullet proofing that each generation of games need done (all manufacturers).
http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gottlieb_System_1#Problems_and_Solutions

2 months later
#5781 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Also, 5 great pictures to determine condition from the infamous choggard.

He could have taken the pictures from someone else’s ad

#5790 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Hey everybody. Question. A bbh popped up on Facebook and even though I’m downsizing, that’s the one game that I’ve always regretted selling. Long story short, what is the best way to protect myself so that when I send my money I either get a game or my money back? Ed

Read vid1900's forum. He talks about using escrow.com. I haven't used it though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide/page/8#post-4751459

#5793 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Hey everybody. Question. A bbh popped up on Facebook and even though I’m downsizing, that’s the one game that I’ve always regretted selling. Long story short, what is the best way to protect myself so that when I send my money I either get a game or my money back? Ed

How many miles one way is the pin from you?

#5796 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Saginaw to Tulsa... basically a Saturday/Sunday

You’re better if with a road trip that PayPal Friends and Family, wire transfer, etc.

#5800 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Saginaw to Tulsa... basically a Saturday/Sunday

Game is marked sold. Are you picking it up this weekend?

3 months later
#5994 4 years ago
Quoted from happyhour1973:

Hello,
Been a lurker on Pinside for quite awhile as I save my ducats for my first pinball and learn as much as possible (unfortunate how mortgages, 529 Plans, retirement plans, boat, obligatory family vacations to Disney, etc., set back a bucket list pinball purchase). Anyway, I live in metro Detroit. I realize this is not a for sale/looking to buy specific post. However, as I get closer to buying, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on some of the few local suburban businesses that cater to pinball. For example, Game Room Guys, Games We Play in Walled Lake, Big Toys in Sterling Heights, Coin-Op Toys in Waterford. Reputations, ease of doing business with, pricing. Is negotiating price on a used machine with a "business" such as one of the aforementioned okay? (I know Game Room Guys only sells NIB so prices are set) I certainly would lean towards purchasing from an established Pinsider if possible. However, just curious if anyone has experience and/or opinions on some of these dealers (or dealers on west side of the state). Thanks in advance!!

Join a local pinball leagues and get to know fellow collectors. Let them know that you’re looking to buy your first pin. You’ll get a better price, and you’ll learn who you should avoid buying from as some people either charge high prices or don’t know how to maintain their pins. You definitely want your first pin to be working 100%.

5 months later
#6327 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Does anyone know of a good delivery person out east, or who frequently travels east? I have a pin waiting near Baltimore, MD, that I want to get here, but there is a single, straight flight of stairs that STI/Beltmann wants $650 to deal with and ship. That seems pretty high. I’m tempted to go myself, but it’s about 17 hours total.
If anyone knows of a reliable person who goes out east and might help, that’s appreciated. Otherwise, I’ll prob bite the bullet and pay STI.
Thx.

Bob Cunnigham is a long time collector and runs a coin op moving company. [email protected]

8 months later
#6888 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Anybody have a Whirlwind Topper with fan assembly/ motor that they would be willing to sell?

I think Marco's has all of the parts needed to build the entire topper, but it'll cost you a lot.

5 months later
#7393 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I can however get emails through Pinside but I cant send any pictures

If you donate $35 to Pinside you get a one year pinside plus membership which allows you to send pictures via pm.

1 month later
#7485 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:What will you offer?

His undying gratitude.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.