(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,551 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 241 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#606 4 years ago

Put my STLE for sale if anyone is interested. I'm not in Michigan, but I'm two miles south of the Michigan/Indiana border.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-stle-411-6700obo#post-2203188

3 months later
#1098 4 years ago

I just added my Avengers LE to the marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20267

I know I'm a bit late with this, but if something is worked out, I can deliver the pin to the VFW show on Sunday as long as it is not raining.

1 month later
#1432 3 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

My SWDE I was hoping for US 2700$, but that is not set in stone. Come take a look (3 minutes from the tunnel) and you can decide for yourself!!
Thanks for looking!!
Kyle

Do you have pins in your restaurant? I keep telling myself to stop in when I'm in Windsor, but I never end up getting around to it.

11 months later
#3015 2 years ago

I suck at pinball and TWD premium is way too tough and frustrating for me. So I'm looking to trade my TWD that I bought last fall. Not much for mods. Just bicycle girl lighting, a lighting strip in the rear that goes off with the pops, (both Pinball Refinery) shaker, Cliffys, and all g.i. changed out to Comet LEDs. Also no decal peeling or insert ghosting that I can find.

I'm interested in Tron, Met premium, Monopoly, RBION, BBH

I'd sell it outright too if anyone is interested, but I'm looking for a trade first. I can get some pics too if anyone wants some.

Location is north Elkhart, In. About three miles from the Michigan border.

8 months later
#3739 2 years ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a super nice RFM for sale. The previous owner upgraded the computer to a Dell Opliplex 760 with 4GB RAM and an dedicated video card. It also has a 100 watt 2.1 amplifier for...”
2017-03-02
Elkhart, IN

I'm not in Michigan, but I'm two miles south of the border.

4 months later
#4060 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think I want to sell my Walking Dead LE. Its go about 300-350 plays and is in excellent condition. A few minor scratches on the back of the cabinet, but otherwise mint. Has topper also. Asking $10,500 pick up only.

You should figure out a way to like the pin because at that price you're gonna have it for a while. Also, FYI, any pin for sale above $2,500?, if I remember right, needs a marketplace ad.

#4064 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yet there is some guy in Grand Rapids who wants 13,000 for a mmr le.

I'd say the same thing to him too. Enjoy your MMR LE, you're going to have it for a while.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I'll just post it on eBay when I'm ready that way I don't have to take all these insults

I haven't read any insults, you're just not hearing what you want to hear and pouting about it. EBay is probably your best option because you're looking for the absolute top dollar for this pin.

1 year later
#5061 9 months ago

I'm two miles south of the Michigan border in Elkhart.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale or trade is my Metallica monsters premium. It's one of the original run premiums and has the old style backbox. I've had it for a year and a half now. The goody bag is ...”
20 days ago
Elkhart, IN
Trade
Archived after 23 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I'm looking at a long distance move so I am going to sell of my pins to avoid having to lug them around. Very nice HUO Tron with the two chicks translite. I've had it for a year ...”
2018-09-11
Elkhart, IN
6,800 (Firm)

8 months later
#5466 19 days ago

One mile south of the Michigan border if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale or trade is my Metallica monsters premium. It's one of the original run premiums and has the old style backbox. I've had it for a year and a half now. The goody bag is ...”
20 days ago
Elkhart, IN
Trade

2 weeks later
#5532 2 days ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Or maybe a better question is, do Michiganders post on other state for sale threads?

Choggard, I mean Pacman posts his stuff everywhere. I always know when he has something for sale because the Michigan, Chicago, and Indiana for sale threads are all bumped to the top at the same time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 219.99
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 199.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billysastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside