(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1043 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Big thank you to the people who listed games for sale/ wanted, and thanks to the people who used pm for personal notes passed in class. By the way spirit is worth 6 k all day long. It is the best gott of the era, it is rare, and my buddy paid 8k for his last year.
It may take a month or more because I am so busy, but I am going to be selling a Tales from the Crypt. It plays awesome, but before selling it I am going to shop it, replace a drop target, new rubber and leds. I am leaning tward installing new head decals, since the cab sides are so nice, and I am going to have c. ROCK do some lighting to it, like under and behind cab, behind the flippers in the apron, pf back board lights, and some seizure inducing led flashers.
So if this title is in your future, keep this in mind.
Actually I am going to have a pinball showroom in my guesthouse, here at the compound (Galesburg, ground zero of the earthquake). It will have 15-25 games of mine and chris rock, many for sale, some not. Looking forward to putting a tv in my living room. There is already 11 games in there waiting to be set up, owned by c rock and me. We have over 10 more to put in there but not until they are perfect. There will be a small open house this early summer, as well as when ever anyone wants to come by to see what is available, or play some games. If it becomes a degenerate hangout I am going to put quarter mechs in the games!!

ron-looking forward to be part of this"degenerate hangout you speak of if only for a visit when you get your guesthouse\pinroom open for visitors..i have many pointers to give you on how to clearcoat the prober way and as you know im an "expert" because I say so...I will bring you some photos of a recent Aztec playfield I have been involved with that I think you can study to learn some of the ways the real"PROS" are doing things these days.looking forward to our meeting at your guesthouse

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.