(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SNES.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2271 8 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

I am looking for a new pin in players condition and have about 1500 to spend.
Any of these would be nice but I'm not limited.
Fireball
Fireball 2
Dirty Harry
Lazer Ball
Pinbot
Xenon
Firepower
Gorgar
Centaur
Can you help? Thank you.

There is a Fireball 2 on Detroit's CL for $1050. You've probably seen it, but heads up if you haven't. (I'm new...hope this link works)

FIREBALL 2 Pinball Machine buy sell trade - $1050
detroit.craigslist.org link

via cPro for Craigslist

#2274 8 years ago

I took "original condition" to mean "players condition" but it may be super crappy. Seems like a good price. Hopefully he responds and you get it for a great price. Good luck!

1 week later
#2309 8 years ago

I'm looking for a nice condition Shaq Attaq in SE Mich. Let me know if anyone is selling one. Thanks!

ETA: looking for nice "players" condition, not collector condition.

#2323 8 years ago

Update: found a Shaq Attaq on Craig's list. Thank you to everyone that contacted me though!

#2335 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't do it man!

It's actually fun imo! Probably just because I am a huge fan of Shaq in general. It seems like its gonna be great for non pinheads for sure. And that's pretty much who I have over all the time anyway. I just put a "topper" on it (I'll actually be putting it on a shelf above the machine instead, but close enough). I work for Pepsi, so this was a no brainer!

IMG_20160212_144746179_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160212_144746179_HDR_(resized).jpg

#2340 8 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Are those real full bottles of Pepsi? Might want to think about that...Cool looking though.

Yeah they are, but I'm going to put a shelf on the wall behind the head unit to display them. I nudge WAY too much to keep them just sitting up there haha

1 week later
#2536 8 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is there a Game of Thrones on location in southeast Michigan? Thanks.

I played one at M Brew in Ferndale about three weeks ago or so.

1 week later
#2631 8 years ago

Not sure if people are working on projects and could use these, but empty cabinets at $20 ea sounds pretty good to me! Almost makes me want to try and build a custom machine...almost. Not my listing, but if anyone is looking here you go.

annarbor.craigslist.org link

1 year later
#4419 6 years ago

Hey! I have Shaq and I guess I could trade for a TZ. Let me know! Haha

1 year later
#5260 5 years ago

I have a Star Wars Pro I posted on Facebook. Bought new and HUO. Has shaker and Pinbits plastic protectors. Asking $5200obo

1 year later
#6622 3 years ago

Have a fully working, decent condition Rescue 911 I’d like to trade. Really looking for a Black Knight 2000, but open to other trades. Maybe a Shrek or BKSOR Pro. Obviously would add cash for the right game. Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#6706 3 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Looking for a LW3. Detroit area preferred. Willing to overpay for a nice example.

There is one on Facebook Marketplace in Wolverine Lake. He’s asking $2000, but told me he would take $1800. Can’t tell condition of playfield, but cabinet looks nice from the pics. Might be worth looking into!

#6708 3 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

its not nice and didnt work correct. pf raised inserts etc. battery damage as well

Haha, figures. Bummer!

2 weeks later
#6745 3 years ago

Anyone have a Jungle Lord for sale? My dad is looking for one.

Also, I have a JP Pro I would like to trade for/toward a Medieval Madness if anyone is interested. Can be original or remake. Prefer the cheaper remake versions (classic or standard).

Let me know!

1 week later
#6764 3 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Anyone have a Jungle Lord for sale? My dad is looking for one.
Also, I have a JP Pro I would like to trade for/toward a Medieval Madness if anyone is interested. Can be original or remake. Prefer the cheaper remake versions (classic or standard).
Let me know!

My dad picked up his Jungle Lord thanks to a great Pinsider Darrens517. Thanks!

Still looking to trade my JP Pro. I have a Rescue 911 I could trade as well. Really wanting a Medieval Madness. Could figure out something if you have a STTNG maybe. Judge Dredd or Demo Man are intriguing as well. Let me know if you’re looking for JP Pro and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks!

1 month later
#6876 3 years ago

Looking for a BKSOR Pro. Please let me know if you are selling. Thank you!

#6881 3 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Looking for a BKSOR Pro. Please let me know if you are selling. Thank you!

Purchase made today. Thanks Jackpotjared for the easy transaction and the help with loading! Loving this game!

2 months later
#7077 2 years ago

I posted my Rescue 911 in the market. Let me know if interested! Not looking for trades as I need the space for Mando. Open to offers!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106065

#7090 2 years ago

Looking for an AFM or MM in Michigan. Prefer original (even better if it needs shopped, etc) but willing to look at a remake as well. Hoping to get something that isn’t crazy expensive, so no Royal edition or anything. Also, if it’s a remake, prefer the normal sized DMD models. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!

#7099 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Maybe. Market is high at $10k. But it could be shook loose pre-modding/shopping for less.

Thanks for the heads up! He seems like a good enough guy, but the prices always seem extremely high to me. I’ll reach out and see what happens. Thank you!

Edit to add that the one for $10k is much more than I will be spending haha

#7102 2 years ago

Well, for anyone interested he quoted me $8,500 and said it is “unshopped and needs decals.”

#7109 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Good to know. I was surprised to see one listed right now for $6500. Far from perfect machine. Prices are crazy. I’ve got half a mind to just tune out and check back when the economy dips!

I’m trying to convince a buddy to do an 18 hour each way road trip to pick that one up haha

2 months later
#7314 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my No Fear to make room for a new game. It is in good shape overall. The good: Previous owner installed all new ramps and subways. They are beautiful Fully LED Sever...”
2021-08-10
Orion Charter Township, MI
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 281 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed a decent players No Fear. Let me know if interested!

2 months later
#7581 2 years ago

Looking for a pair of Mario Kart drivers. Anyone have a pair they are looking to move on from? I have a JP Pro we could maybe work out a trade on. Let me know!

3 months later
#7841 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a JP Pro? Looking to trade for a Deadpool Pro or TNA. I have cash I can add on top. Wife and daughter like those games better so trying to make a deal. Let me know!

#7855 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Chris is getting me set up with my first pin. He has been very helpful, and very professional. I plan on using him for more NIB machines when I get the approval of the wife.

I found it’s easier to not ask for permission haha

#7860 2 years ago

Still have JP Pro and looking for a TNA or Deadpool Pro. Would also trade toward a Medieval Madness standard/classic/OG.

Or willing to buy straight up if anyone is selling at a decent price. Let me know!

2 weeks later
#7901 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my JP Pro. Looking for Deadpool, TNA and MM. Can add cash to the trade. Or may be tempted by a nice B/W, or a different Stern maybe. Let me know!

1 week later
#7917 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Still looking to trade my JP Pro. Looking for Deadpool, TNA and MM. Can add cash to the trade. Or may be tempted by a nice B/W, or a different Stern maybe. Let me know!

Opening up trades a bit. I’d take a 2 for 1 kind of deal potentially. I would like to grab an LAH or DE Batman. How about both? Haha

Let me know what you have!

1 month later
#7987 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_D:

Just visited the Pinball museum in Asheville, NC. Family loved my favorite, Cyclone.
Does anyone have Cyclone for sale?
Thanks!!

I’m heading to Asheville on Thursday. Was the Pinball Museum cool? Thinking I may have to take the family there. We are just staying a couple of nights on the way back from Florida.

#7989 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_D:

I thought it was very cool. The machines seemed to be in excellent shape. They let 60 people in at a time for $15/apiece. If they are at 60, they take your number and text you when your slot opens.
I haven't played in many years, and wanted my kids to experience a good arcade. I'm glad I stopped. Oddly, I didn't reallt remember Cyclone, and we played Addam's Family. Then I heard "RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL!", and we moved over to that machine. Remembered we used to play it because it was a good game and was $0.25 instead of $0.50 for Addam's Family!

Very cool! We may head over there and check it out. Thank you for the info!

#8010 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Here’s the universal translation guide:
“Thinking of selling…” = look, people just don’t value this game as much as I do. It’s my prized possession and it’s gonna cost you your first born. Hit me up but expect a very high price.

That’s a good idea. Due to the extremely high prices on Shadow, I’m thinking of selling mine. No children accepted as payment, but I would take a very high price!

Seriously, this market is crazy.

1 week later
#8044 1 year ago

I will be listing a very nice HUO Mando Pro soon. Has cracked ramp, but new one from Stern and Cliffys for it are included. Also has shaker added. Listing for $6500 obo. Let me know if interested before I make an ad! Will of course still pay the Pinside fee if it sells through here. Let me know!

Edit to add: I would consider a partial trade for a players LAH around the $3k mark. Let me know!

1 month later
#8142 1 year ago

Just listed my Mando Pro for sale. Let me know if you are interested!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136410

1 month later
#8282 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Thinking of not buying a Metallica.....
please do not contact me with any offers.

1 month later
#8351 1 year ago

Just listed a nice players Shadow. Let me know if you are interested!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140927

3 weeks later
#8397 1 year ago

Hey everyone! Just listed a solid STTNG and dropped the price on Shadow. Let me know if there is any interest!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Star Trek TNG. Game is in nice condition and plays great! The good: Game plays 100% and is in solid condition No errors Clean Upgrades: LEDs Outlane extenders ...”
2022-09-10
Lake Orion, MI
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Shadow. Game is a nice condition game with a bunch of upgrades. The good: Game plays great and is in solid condition No errors Clean Upgrades: Aurich translite...”
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 2087 times

1 week later
#8415 1 year ago

$200 price drop each on Shadow and STTNG.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Star Trek TNG. Game is in nice condition and plays great! The good: Game plays 100% and is in solid condition No errors Clean Upgrades: LEDs Outlane extenders ...”
2022-09-10
Lake Orion, MI
5,600 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Shadow. Game is a nice condition game with a bunch of upgrades. The good: Game plays great and is in solid condition No errors Clean Upgrades: Aurich translite...”
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)

1 week later
#8450 1 year ago

Dropped the price on Shadow and STTNG again. Feel free to make an offer! Trying to raise some funds.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-09-10
Lake Orion, MI
5,600 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)

1 month later
#8532 1 year ago

Just reposted my Shadow with lots of upgrades. Keep going back and forth on selling this one.

Machine - For Sale
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)
Let me know if you are interested!

1 week later
#8572 1 year ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Sure, you could go to the Taylor Swift concert, sharing the deafening 3-hour experience with 65,000 screaming tweens. Or your niece could get unlimited plays on a Taxi all to herself every time she comes over. I know what I'd choose, though I'm probably not the target demographic!

You’d choose T Swift for sure. Don’t lie.

1 month later
#8681 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Shadow. Interested in Halloween CE, TNA or Deadpool. Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk. Thank you!

1 week later
#8701 1 year ago

Looking for MMr. Looking for classic or standard as I don’t really care about the upgrades on the other models. Let me know if you have one you’re looking to move on from. Thank you!

2 months later
#8900 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Co-op mode is a blast! Under rated game.

Send me deets on Deadpool please!

4 months later
#9123 8 months ago

I need to clear some space so selling a few things.

I have a Shadow and a Jack*Bot I am looking to sell. $6,000 for Shadow (expired ad in marketplace), $4,000 for Jack*Bot.

Also have a Dynamo air hockey table with around 1000 plays that I would sell for $1,000.

Have a 50s $0.05 candy vending machine as well. It’s an Arthur H. Dugrenier machine in really nice condition. I don’t know what to value it at. There is a nice one on eBay for $6500 obo and a beat to hell one missing the base for $1500 obo. Obviously not looking for $6500, but let me know if you want to discuss it and we can work on a price.

I’ll be making ads for the pinball machines when I get a chance. Let me know if interested in anything!

1 month later
#9225 6 months ago

Reposted my Shadow officially. Also have Jack*Bot for $4000 and a really nice, low play Dynamo air hockey table for $1000. Let me know if interested!

Machine - For Sale
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)

#9227 6 months ago

Made listings for my other games/items for sale as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Jack*Bot machine. I haven’t played my machines in several months now so letting a few things go. A little faded on the sides, but fully working. I’m look...”
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 228 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Up for sale is my Dynamo air hockey table. Trying to make some room in the game room. Works perfectly. Extremely low plays. Free play button installed but can be changed back to qu...”
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 354 times
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell my $0.05 candy machine from the 50s. It was redone at some point and looks really nice for its age. I really don’t know how to price this as there is a nice but...”
2024-01-08
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 402 times
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Up for sale is a Booz Barometer game. It appears to want to work but doesn’t end a game when the metal touches. I will ship this game but buyer would need to pay for UPS to pac...”
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
350 (Firm)
Viewed: 167 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#9259 5 months ago

Sold Jack*Bot, but still have a few things for sale. Let me know if you’re interested!

Machine - For Sale
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Up for sale is my Dynamo air hockey table. Trying to make some room in the game room. Works perfectly. Extremely low plays. Free play button installed but can be changed back to qu...”
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
800 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell my $0.05 candy machine from the 50s. It was redone at some point and looks really nice for its age. I really don’t know how to price this as there is a nice but...”
2024-01-08
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 (OBO)
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Up for sale is a Booz Barometer game. It appears to want to work but doesn’t end a game when the metal touches. I will ship this game but buyer would need to pay for UPS to pac...”
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
350 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#9264 5 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

Sold Jack*Bot, but still have a few things for sale. Let me know if you’re interested!

Machine - For Sale

The Shadow

4% OFF!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Shadow. Game is a nice condition players game with a bunch of upgrades.

The good:
Game plays great and is in solid condition
No errors
Clean

Upgrades:
Aurich t...”

23 days ago

Lake Orion, MI
(2 mi)

SNES

5,300 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Other - For Sale

Dynamo Air Hockey Table

10% OFF!

“Up for sale is my Dynamo air hockey table. Trying to make some room in the game room.

I’m looking for a cash sale only. No trades and no shipping.

Please take a look at the p...”

18 days ago

Lake Orion, MI

SNES

900 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Other - For Sale

1950s Arthur H Dugrenier Nickel Candy Machine

25% OFF!

“Looking to sell my $0.05 candy machine from the 50s. It was redone at some point and looks really nice for its age.

I really don’t know how to price this as there is a nice but...”

18 days ago

Lake Orion, MI

SNES

3,000 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Other - For Sale

Booz Barometer Game

13% OFF!

“Up for sale is a Booz Barometer game. It appears to want to work but doesn’t end a game when the metal touches.

I will ship this game but buyer would need to pay for UPS to pac...”

18 days ago

Lake Orion, MI

SNES

350 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Just lowered prices on everything. Daughter wants to set up our pool table so some of this stuff needs to go. Let me know if you’re interested!

Machine - For Sale
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
800 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
2024-01-08
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 (OBO)
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
350 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#9266 5 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

If i had room for an air hockey id be all over that

That always seems to be the problem! This unit was like $4k new and only has 1200 plays. A lot of those plays are kids hitting the free play button a bunch of times and playing one game so I have to go reset it with 8 credits on it. You must have room in your living room or something. Come load it up! Haha

#9289 5 months ago

Dropped the price on my air hockey table another $100. Help me make my daughter’s wish of setting up our pool table come true!

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2023-10-15
Lake Orion, MI
800 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#9335 4 months ago

Shadow is still available if anyone is interested!

Machine - For Sale
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)

Also have the $0.05 candy machine available. Make me an offer!
Other - For Sale
2024-01-08
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 (OBO)

Also have a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares I’m thinking about listing. $2,500. Let me know if interested and we can talk details!

1 month later
#9393 3 months ago

Dropped the price on Shadow again.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Shadow. Game is a nice condition game with a bunch of upgrades. The good: Game plays great and is in solid condition No errors Clean Upgrades: Aurich translite,...”
2024-01-05
Lake Orion, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9396 3 months ago

Anyone interested in an empty Disco Fever cabinet? Has legs, glass, lockdown bar but doesn’t have boards or back glass. I have a playfield as well, but nothing else. Let me know and we can talk price! Banana flippers!!!

Edit to add, this was a virtual machine that a buddy and I were messing around with so it has some extra buttons installed and whatnot. I also have a Virtuapin plunger assembly I would sell if anyone is interested. Or make me an offer on the whole virtual setup! Let’s talk if interested!

#9402 3 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

Anyone interested in an empty Disco Fever cabinet? Has legs, glass, lockdown bar but doesn’t have boards or back glass. I have a playfield as well, but nothing else. Let me know and we can talk price! Banana flippers!!!
Edit to add, this was a virtual machine that a buddy and I were messing around with so it has some extra buttons installed and whatnot. I also have a Virtuapin plunger assembly I would sell if anyone is interested. Or make me an offer on the whole virtual setup! Let’s talk if interested!

Still have the virtual cab available. I will probably start stripping it out in a week or so. Let me know if you have interest in the whole machine for cheap. If not, I will have the empty Disco Fever cab available with or without the populated playfield after I strip out the TVs, computer and virtual plunger kit. Let me know!

#9404 3 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

Still have the virtual cab available. I will probably start stripping it out in a week or so. Let me know if you have interest in the whole machine for cheap. If not, I will have the empty Disco Fever cab available with or without the populated playfield after I strip out the TVs, computer and virtual plunger kit. Let me know!

No bites so I stripped down the machine and made an ad for the empty cabinet, playfield, and VirtuaPin digital plunger kit. Let me know if you are interested!

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling my Disco Fever cabinet. It was used as a virtual machine for a while but I am moving on from that. I also have a virtual plunger kit from the unit for $75. It’s the Vir...”
2024-01-20
Lake Orion, MI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 110 times

Also still have my Nickel Candy Machine from the 50’s. Let me know if there is any interest in that as well!

Other - For Sale
2024-01-08
Lake Orion, MI
1,100 (OBO)

1 week later
#9406 84 days ago

Still have my empty Disco Fever cabinet. Let me know if there is any interest.

Also have a Super Bikes machine I would trade toward a pin if anyone is looking for one. I would have preference toward a Foo Fighters but would consider a TMNT, GZ, Deadpool or AIQ. Maybe interested in TNA if the price is right as well. Not interested in buying one straight out, but would trade for Super Bikes plus cash. I need the room in order to bring in another machine.

Let me know!

1 week later
#9415 72 days ago
Quoted from SNES:

Still have my empty Disco Fever cabinet. Let me know if there is any interest.
Also have a Super Bikes machine I would trade toward a pin if anyone is looking for one. I would have preference toward a Foo Fighters but would consider a TMNT, GZ, Deadpool or AIQ. Maybe interested in TNA if the price is right as well. Not interested in buying one straight out, but would trade for Super Bikes plus cash. I need the room in order to bring in another machine.
Let me know!

Lowered the price on the empty cabinet. Come and get it!

Also would still work out a trade for Super Bikes if someone is interested.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling my Disco Fever cabinet. It was used as a virtual machine for a while but I am moving on from that. I also have a virtual plunger kit from the unit for $75. It’s the Vir...”
2024-01-20
Lake Orion, MI

1 week later
#9427 63 days ago

Price drop again. No one looking for an empty cab?

Cab - $100
VirtuaPin plunger kit - $75

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2024-01-20
Lake Orion, MI

#9430 59 days ago
Quoted from SNES:

Price drop again. No one looking for an empty cab?
Cab - $100
VirtuaPin plunger kit - $75

Other - For Sale

Empty Disco Fever Cabinet, VirtuaPin Plunger Kit

Archived

“Selling my Disco Fever cabinet. It was used as a virtual machine for a while but I am moving on from that.

I also have a virtual plunger kit from the unit for $75. It’s the Vir...”

2024-01-20

Lake Orion, MI

SNES

Invite buyer for feedback

Cabinet sold. Still have the VirtuaPin digital plunger kit if anyone is interested. $50. They are $150 on their website. Let me know!

#9432 58 days ago

Anyone interested in a Super Bikes trade? I have one in good shape I would trade for a few things. Pinball preferred (Stern Spike 2 and I’ll add cash) but would also trade for a Golden Tee or Track and Field arcade +/- cash. Let me know!

1 week later
#9441 47 days ago

Bought a new pinball machine so Super Bikes is up for sale. $1500. Let me know if interested!

1 week later
#9454 37 days ago

Just posted the ad for my Super Bikes. Let me know if you’re interested!

Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell my Super Biles arcade. It is in nice shape and works great! The only issue I ever had was that the monitor would occasionally have a yellow tint to it. Not sure if...”
37 days ago
Lake Orion, MI
1,350 1,100

4 weeks later
#9491 9 days ago

Lowered the price on Super Bikes. Let me know if you’re interested!

Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell my Super Biles arcade. It is in nice shape and works great! The only issue I ever had was that the monitor would occasionally have a yellow tint to it. Not sure if...”
37 days ago
Lake Orion, MI
1,350 1,100

1 week later
#9512 2 days ago

Price drop again!

Other - For Sale
37 days ago
Lake Orion, MI
1,350 1,100

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SNES.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=SNES and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.