(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,505 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Pinhead86
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rhlufa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 9 years ago

I might be interested in the DH. I've never seen one in person. What is the consensus on the game? I really like Williams.

2 weeks later
#217 9 years ago

Hey Guys, got a refurbed nice BG for a nice HS if anyone knows of one. It's on the market. Love this forum!

1 year later
#2357 8 years ago

Hey Astropin where did A13 end up next? That and JP were great pins. The topper went with JP when Agent Hero got her. It's tall. I couldn't put it on because my ceilings were not high enough.

#2358 8 years ago

So Alpena to Houghton Lake to Fort Wayne to Indianapolis. Great to see it has been in the Pinside Family for so long. You guys were great to do transactions with!

#2360 8 years ago

Ah that's right. Kelly and I saw you at the Chicago Expo, didn't get a chance to say Hey because you were in that big group playing TBL. We didn't get a chance to play it but it was surely a big hit!

#2362 8 years ago

Oh for sure. I saw some asking $200 for those toppers. Crazy money!

#2367 8 years ago

That is a very clean pin! Great Job!

5 months later
#3075 7 years ago

Rob, thanks for the great transaction for GB! Got it home set up and Kelly Loves it. Now she can leave me alone while I play my Kiss pro...!!!
Thanks again, Ray and Kelly!

1 year later
#4368 6 years ago

We have a Game of Thrones LE and a Demo Man for sale. Would be willing to load one up and bring with us to Dayhuff's tomorrow if we have a committed buyer.

5 months later
#4632 6 years ago

I have two tickets to the VFW show for Saturday that I'm unable to use. Asking face value.

2 years later
#6375 3 years ago

I have an Earthshaker and a Dialed In listed in the Market. Yes, I’m not from Michigan but lived in Warren for some years and many know me

If interested in what we have just send me a Pm!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rhlufa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Rhlufa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.