(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3941 6 years ago

kruzman there's a new today detroit CL add for a pinball,arcade,neon sign and gumball machine for $2000 with no further info.the pin is f14.I would look into it but I just bought f14 2 weeks ago....

#3943 6 years ago

That jackbot was pretty damn clean and played strong.

#3948 6 years ago

I'm kind of looking for a Black Rose if anyone hears anything.I say kind of because the wife says enough I say 2 or 3 more

#3950 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

so what you are trying to say is that you are 100% ready and you have cash in your pocket to buy a black rose pinball machine. Go for it! She will thank you later!

Cash is no issue and it's better to regret something you've done then something you haven't.

#3953 6 years ago
Quoted from Newport-Bill:

Must be something about these Monroe County women. My wife says my limit is 6 but I am sitting at 9 right now. So far nothing bad has happened.

It might have something to do with me keeping them all in the living room

#3955 6 years ago

I keep the women in the kitchen

4 weeks later
#3974 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Looking for a Stern Star Trek Pro anyone?

Kind of but NO!!!! If I bring 1 more home without selling 2 I am dead meat!!!!

#3976 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

the sigh of a married man.

Or 1 that has bought 6 in the last 6 months lol she's pretty lenient if you ask me

#3979 6 years ago

I'd probably catch less grief if I moved all of them out of the living room and in to the basement

#3985 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

then you can finish the basement with bar and 65" TV

Or 2

I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

#3986 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Or 2
I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

#4000 6 years ago

Thanks for the offers to babysit some games for me you guys are to kind

3 months later
#4270 6 years ago

I might be next to catch scurvy from that black rose

#4276 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Dangit...probably too late now for another loose Black Rose joke.

Never to late but I caught scurvy so what do I know

#4294 6 years ago

My wife beat me twice in a row for the first time ever so I'm thinking of having a fire sale on the whole collection

#4296 6 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

I'll be right over.

We're practically neighbors.I play disc golf at Parmalee park in Lambertville any chance I get maybe I can drop them off for you and save you the hassle.

1 week later
#4326 6 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Dayhuff's party coming soon. SWAPFEST!!!

I'm cool with coming home with a new one but there won't be any leaving my collection

1 week later
#4346 6 years ago

250? Yeah that's gone!!!! That's the only em I'm wanting.

2 weeks later
#4383 6 years ago

Pinball glass new - toys & games - by dealer - sale
detroit.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#4414 6 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

man, I hope you net a shaq attack outta that trade

He's so ashamed he's "asking for a friend"

2 months later
#4535 6 years ago

It's not a pinball but I have a very nice Tempest for sale for $1250 obo or trade for a pinball +/- cash.the lv2000 mod has been done and all cold solders resoldered on the deflection board.I will make a donation to pinside with a sale or trade.

#4537 6 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Tempest... Wow! Brings back memories. Tempting! GLWS

Come make me an offer,the wife said no more pins until it's sold.

1 month later
#4596 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Any project Pins for sale?
Thanks-Mike

I have a Williams Little Chief

1 week later
#4659 5 years ago

I have a project Williams Little Chief

#4668 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have a project Williams Little Chief

Should of been a little less vague.
$225 it turns on and plays but the score reels are not working.looks like #2 had a fire and there's some wire hacking in the back box.looks pretty nice overall.I can unstrap the head and get pics if needed.

#4690 5 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Looks like I can't come this year, So I have my 2 tix for sale as well. Price is same, face value-$40 each. 1st response gets them, Just need an email & name to forward to Clay. Tx! Paypal ok. Tx Greg

Sorry to hear you have to cancel but you didn't say which day.

#4729 5 years ago

He tried to sell me a Dirty Sanchez

#4736 5 years ago

I've had to buy a greenhouse and I've gotten off as light as ice cream.I bought ice cream($9 a pint) on the way home yesterday and I'm pretty sure she is suspicious

1 week later
#4774 5 years ago

That seller also contacted me refusing to answer any question and telling me to show up today between 7-8 if I wanted it

#4775 5 years ago

Did he have everyone show up and try to start an auction?

#4790 5 years ago

Oh no

1 week later
#4823 5 years ago

Yup I got the same message and had a feeling something was up so I just ignored it.i wasn't driving 2+ hours each way with such shady communication.I'm pretty sure if I would of drove all that way for nothing there would be much more to talk about and the seller would of regretted his actions as well as myself for my actions.

1 month later
#4917 5 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Looking to possibly trade a player's condition High Speed, plays great with no hiccups, and a better than player's condition Taxi for a newer dmd game. Also can add cash. Family fell in love with the Flintstones we have and looking for something along those lines. Can send pictures if interested.

I have a Sharkey's Shootout I've been thinking about moving

4 weeks later
#4986 5 years ago

Sounds like a few of us are ready to build that wall around MI

6 months later
#5311 5 years ago

If you sell i know a local looking for ww

2 months later
#5396 4 years ago

That cue ball wizard was in great shape and played strong

1 week later
#5420 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Have a free english mark dart board. Its pretty much for parts. Coin door looks good, thats about it. Just want it gone and figured id see if anyone wants it.

The title says no scammers and we all know the junk guys quoted you $50 to haul it away

1 month later
#5583 4 years ago

Thinking of letting my cocktails go but not sure I can pull the trigger.....

#5588 4 years ago

2 weeks later
#5608 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade for pin,prefer to add cash on my end but I'm open to offers.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 476 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5625 4 years ago

Vacation starts tomorrow and I'll be jonesing to buy something new.$950 anyone? I'll help load and take the heavy side lol.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 476 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5626 4 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales, Ripley's, Roadshow or many others. What do you have under 3,500?

#5627 4 years ago

I have a working operation wolf (arcade) for $250

1 month later
#5797 4 years ago

Thats a nice bbh and the price is good.my friend sold one last year for 4400. I'd spend the extra and go with escrow.com to protect yourself.

3 months later
#5952 4 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Missed out on a MET premium. Cash is burning a hole in my pocket. Anything for sale today? I'm in the Lansing area but could drive an hour or so. MET, TWD, AFMr, Iron Maiden?

You're near pinkitten and he moves his home use games often it wouldn't hurt to message him and see if he's going to be listing anything soon.

2 weeks later
#5998 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Nothing wives like more than oktoberfest!

That is a true statement

#6014 4 years ago
Quoted from longwetsocks:

I found a nice looking White Water outside of Detroit but there's a time constraint. It needs to be picked up ASAP since the woman selling it will be moving on Saturday 1/25 and we're due for a winter storm this weekend so I can't make the 4 hour drive. Would anyone in the area be willing to help out a fellow pinsider? Go take a look at it, make sure it's solid and pick it up for me. I can PayPal you the $ for the game and $ for your time. I'd really appreciate it. No sweat if you can't, it's not the end of the world if I can't get it.

I just had to junk my pin hauler due to the frame rusting out or I would try to help

#6038 4 years ago

My friend cured his cancer with cannabis. We're in MI so it's an option for everyone now.

1 month later
#6106 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

have no idea who silver spinner is but he said hi so I said hi back.

He's the CHAMP

#6110 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

The Champ of what though?

MI competitive pinball 2019

3 months later
#6323 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

WTB a functioning F-14 Tomcat in player condition.

amkoepfer may have one soon in toledo

#6337 3 years ago

My nephew is looking for his first pin.something with multiball and a ramp preferred and he's working with $1500

Added over 4 years ago:

We found him a Shaq ty everyone

1 month later
#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

A $1,000,000 home in supposedly tax crazy California costs less in annual property taxes than a $200,000 home in most of the cities in southeast Michigan... ridiculous.

My home is valued around $240,000 and taxes are around $1900 a year

#6439 3 years ago

Its worth noting I live in a rural area without city water,sewage,fire dept,police...and that's a factor in the nice players quality system3 level taxes.

2 weeks later
#6493 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Cant sell the nothing i have! I should close in the next week, then ill buy if i see a deal, but id rather wait until im in so i dont have to move then

You can always move them into my place for a month or 2 then you can borrow Pharoah for a while.

1 week later
#6510 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Should be ready to buy games again soon, looking for a system 3 or two. Gladiators id love to own again, or any others

I have a Tee'd Off you could pry out of my hands for 5k or a Gottlieb Aquarius

#6530 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

why do people put up fake ads like this. is this just someone getting their jollies from here that saw someone looking for a totan?

More than likely some dude in India or Nigeria hoping to get 1 person a week to Paypal them some money and I guarantee they catch a fish enough to keep the scam active.

3 months later
#6732 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You should try posting an ad on Pinside. I hear that people buy and sell pinball games on there.

You can even lie and say it sold elsewhere and save $3

#6733 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m going to post a couple of pins for my brother that he bought off pinkitten (woz and SS). I’ll add the links once he sends me pics but they are probably in pinkittens history is some is interested in taking a look

Pinkitten has beautiful games

4 weeks later
#6798 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ikari warriors is a classic!

I just bought one its pretty much the only arcade I wanted(maybe excite bike)

2 months later
#6945 3 years ago

My brother is going to list his High Speed for sale soon if anyone's interested.100% working,players condition,pf looks pretty good with minimal wear.asking 2k.

#6947 3 years ago

Looks like one of my local pinball pals will be scooping this up.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

My brother is going to list his High Speed for sale soon if anyone's interested.100% working,players condition,pf looks pretty good with minimal wear.asking 2k.

#6948 3 years ago

Ok who's got something 4k or under?

#6951 3 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Sorry nothing exists in that price range anymore going to have to figure out how to regrow my kidneys so I can sell them over and over to get enough funds to buy another pin

I have a raven for 3900 if you're looking

#6956 3 years ago

My brother has upped his cash flow so looking for something more around 5k ,could go slightly higher for the right title.top of the list would be Aerosmith,Mustang,DP,IM,SM...

#6981 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

ILooking for another cocktail pin or two, anyone have one to sell ? Puffdanny ??

No way buddy lol Caribbean Cruise is a keeper but I'll keep my eye out for you

2 weeks later
#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Looking for xmen le or a lotr

I have an x-men le I'd trade for that iron maiden topper

1 week later
#7042 2 years ago

Get the topper that's better than the game

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “$2200 firm until 12 pm Monday 5-24 then I'm pulling the ad and keeping it. You want it? $2200 if no one wants it idgaf I can make more money I can't make a new topper.”
2021-05-15
Monroe, MI
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1194 times

#7044 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I'm picking up a pin in St. Louis this week. I have room for another. Anybody need pin transport?

amkoepfer anything that way you're eyeballing?

1 week later
#7073 2 years ago

If you could only talk her into a Munsters pro then atleast it would be a little bit of fun

#7084 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Lots of collectors in the area! Hopefully you can shake one loose! Hard title to get people to part with it seems...ask me how I know .

Love my WW and with the future release of the 2.0 code and the dmd upgrade it would take a crazy offer to shake mine loose.

1 week later
#7121 2 years ago

My brother is on the search for something new between 4-6k(most likely a Stern). DP,Aerosmith, Mustang,Transformers,IMDN,ST are a few he's been enjoying on location but considering others like SM,IM,old Avenger...Cash ready and willing to drive a few hours from southeast MI.

#7131 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Thanks, I hit him up already. Waiting to hear back..

My brother has been SLOWLY communicating with him but maybe you'll have better luck and since he doesn't care if he gets it or not and your wife wants it I'm rooting for you.

1 week later
#7147 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

not being a jerk but then why buy it when another one of us could've got a good deal?

To make money and imo there's nothing wrong with that. If I see a deal I'm buying especially if I'm broke.

#7148 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Actually enjoy the game, just on a room crunch, and something has to go.

You have plenty of worse games to sell like woz,aiq,lz,hoops...

#7150 2 years ago

I've sold Scott 1 game and my brother sold him 2. I know what pinsiders pay and I know what you can get if you want to deal with the bs and earn the extra money. Scott has never tried to lowball us and has even given us asking price before.the 1 game sold with a disclosed problem he took to Clay and had it gone through before it was sold.

#7161 2 years ago

looking for dp or ss with equal consideration or an id but dp or ss is preferred

Quoted from boagman:

What does that "equation" actually *mean*? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

2 weeks later
#7194 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

If you haven't seen it, Clay is looking to ID a nasty trespasser on the VFW property.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-michigan-vfw-pinball-show/page/2#post-6375325

I guess he told him what he thought about his new rule(hope he gets him that's some bull SHIT)

1 week later
#7207 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wonder whoms looking for a Fathom these days?

Me if I wasn't a broke joke

#7226 2 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

His real name isn’t Jimmy. lol

And I bet he doesn't even have a Honda

1 week later
#7256 2 years ago

"I was very close to getting a storage unit"

I offer free storage for working games

1 week later
#7298 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:Anyone have any Gameplan project machines that you may want to part with? Most seem to have wasted MPU boards. At the moment there are no replacements (Echo Lake isn't making them) so the original has to be rebuilt. Thinking about a Super Nova, Captain Hook, Lady Sharpshooter, or possibly one of their other cocktail games.

Me and amkoepfer co-own a Sharpe Shooter 2 we have almost complete that we would sell. It isn't much of a project as we got most of it going except for a couple switches but we are kind of stuck where we're at with it.

2 weeks later
#7336 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119499 Do not buy or even look at without an expert along your side as its a C-Gard scam-artist special.

I hear he's Tod Seavers favorite seller

#7352 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:
Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%
So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

You are 100% correct Chogard is Michigan's premier seller,deal with confidence!!!! You can be #10...

#7360 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’ve heard he is quite helpful… I’d keep an eye on him! Lol

I hear he's quite finicky and not actually a kitten

1 week later
#7406 2 years ago

Buy buy buy

Machine - For Sale
Bronco Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Pretty nice Gottlieb Bronco 100% working but there are 2-3 bulbs that could use new sockets but they do work. Most of the chrome on the playfield was taken off and scrubbed with a...”
2021-09-02
Monroe, MI
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 431 times

1 month later
#7489 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Would someone please buy the “Rare Zizzle Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest Pinball Machine” so the multiple ads stop popping up when I search CL? It’s been listed in several CL locations periodically for quite a while now. Seller’s only asking $550, so someone can flip it!

Someone else's turn I bought the last Pirates of the Caribbean mini pinball that was plaguing CL forever just to stop the ads.

#7500 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Found a CPR Gold silkscreen!

If it doesn't have a pubic hair clear coated into the sling area then you got ripped off

2 weeks later
#7541 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Long Shot, but looking for a Gottlieb Robo-War. Pm me if you know someone who is looking to sell one.

You can take boy wonder to train on one at the Basement in Toledo

#7543 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

That's laser war.

Meh war is war,I stand corrected.

#7546 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shhhh....we haven't chipped Pufffdanny yet

All the weed provides natural immunity

4 weeks later
#7620 2 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Possibly looking to sell or trade my Funhouse. It is in great shape with a full LED conversion and full titan rubber set. Shoot me a message for any details.

Good timing

1 week later
#7638 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Looking for a Deadpool pin, cash in hand.. PM me

The line starts way over there ‐------>

1 month later
#7793 2 years ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I don't no, I did reach out and offered a Jurassic Park but they replied they already had one, figured scammer would probably take any game offered. Just thought might be worth an email or phone call for someone. I got my first game off Craigslist so I do check occasionally but your right it is the last resort lol

It appears to be an ad from a MI seller that is blacklisted(and not in Monroe) by most of us. You'll get your game from him but probably not as described.

#7801 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Anyone have a non working SPECTRA IV they want to unload? Looking to get a second machine and on the lookout for any boards (working or not). Once I get running I can make the 2nd one run too.

I want to sell my working one but the wife I'd putting up resistance.

#7803 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

If it is working do you have any hires photos of the MPU board? That would be extremely helpful. I've been able to notice two different variations of the MPU board in these. Also many have mods and I'm trying to sort out what may have been factory updates/fixes vs random hacks that people did later to make them work (or try to make them work). Also some of the information posted on these is incorrect. One shows using a 2732 ROM that could never work since one of the lines that has to be tied low is left disconnected.
There are also a couple different ROM sets floating around and not sure what versions are actually correct and do work. I read the ROM's on mine and they matched the images on flipprojects.fr
So far I have cleaned up all the battery damage, replaced the two bad RAM chips, bad RIOT chip, and a bad logic IC. Even built a reset board to clear the RAM on boot. These boards are a pain but I will make it work.
Don't particularly want to buy a working game. Just having access to some extra examples will help get this one going. Once I make this one run as a reference then I could fix any of the boards. I used to think Gameplan MPU's were time consuming until this one came along..

I don't have any pics and I bought it working from Clay at the VFW. If I can easily get the pics you need I could take some or you could possibly come take a gander at it.i haven't played it in about a year and a half but assume it still works.

#7805 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Or does she use it for groceries?

That's pretty much her plan

3 weeks later
#7857 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:I will be listing my rare Stern NBA tomorrow if anybody is interested.

You must of lost on it in today's tournament

#7872 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I have a Guns n Roses SE that I bought new about a year ago. One year of GNR music is about all we can take as a family so we are looking to trade locally here in the west Michigan area for a new Spike 2 game (I have some on my wish list). Game is in great shape and has about 600 plays on it. PM me if interested.

I can handle the music no problem but about 5 minutes was all I could handle of the game play.

#7881 2 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my hou Munster pro with shaker,lighted art blades,purple rubbers,stern wolfie shooter rod,stern topper and a few other mods. Not sure what I'm looking for but cash works or let's hear them trades. I'd consider straight up trades or multiple machines or pin plus cash my way,not looking to spend any money at this time.

#7883 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I got a time warp and an oz of shwag. you will need to come to the table with cash on your end. I know what I got

You can shove the shwag up your poop chute. Puff Danny smokes the fire!!! And what you have is an std.

#7885 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I've seen what you smoke. This shwag is a huge step up for you buddy.

I'm down for a contest you bring your shwag I bring my fire,winner takes the others entire collection.

#7890 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Tell ‘em, Danny!

There's a reason I'm called Puff Danny and have been in High Times multiple times

Quoted from Bax1:

hahahahaaha. I need to get a uhaul rented for this challenge.

Yes because loser must deliver the games

#7892 2 years ago

I'll be making a listing for a fully working
Williams Straight Flush shortly. $900 obo possible trades for working pin.

#7893 2 years ago

Ad is up

Machine - For Sale
Straight Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working New rubbers and playfield waxed There's some wear around the pops but the playfield area visible while playing looks pretty good.a few broken plastics but they're all...”
2022-02-23
Monroe, MI
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 466 times

#7899 2 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my munsters with or without topper. I can get pics and full details for serious inquiries.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like new in imamaculate condition with less than 600 plays since installation on my HUO no pooling Munsters pro. This was a 2nd generation topper that operated flawlessly out of th...”
2022-02-27
Monroe, MI
9,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 2934 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7911 2 years ago

Munster topper is sold and looking to sell or trade machine(pro)

#7914 2 years ago

Ad is up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo 1st owner purchased January 2019 and has no pooling or chipping. It had 2450 plays the other day but will go up since it may leave soon I'm gonna be playing extra. Theres about...”
2022-03-08
Monroe, MI
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 705 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7928 2 years ago

I will be listing a lightly modded tmnt pro for my brother soon

1 week later
#7948 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm listing this for my brother the game is located in Gibralter MI. 2nd owner and was told it was huo and by condition I have no reason to doubt that but the coin meter shows coin...”
2022-03-28
Gibraltar, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 287 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#7964 2 years ago

Yes definitely go to Pinball Pete's and play all their broken games,but don't worry all the coin mechs work.

#7971 2 years ago

Reported things for years and gave up,I still go drop a few quarters when staggering around downtown late night and once in a while for the Sunday tournament and that's only to see some of the great people that play there.i just figure if I'm dropping money in broken games I'll drop it mine and fix them. Also during a tournament you're forced to finish the game unless it's a major malfunction.

2 months later
#8168 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Godzilla is popular now, but only until the next big thing comes out. When Stern finally releases Big Buck Hunter II, or the next music pin, The Dixie Chicks’ Pinball Adventure, Godzilla will be forgotten.

You must not of played one yet.come play mine,you'll love it and I believe I've modded it to your standards.

#8180 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone grab that hi low ace on cl? Emailed and never heard back

I talked to the guy and he was a total weirdo he had a crazy obsession with Dick White art

#8200 1 year ago

I see 2 people with a problem and those 2 need to grow the fuck up

#8225 1 year ago

I'd rather have a nib no warranty Stern than a retarded pinball coffee table

#8231 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Getting spicy in here
Only one way to finish an argument like this; Old fashioned suck off.

I'm your huckleberry

#8234 1 year ago

I'm looking for a super awesome pinball coffee table any leads appreciated

1 month later
#8330 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballAli:

Does anyone have a SUPER MARIO BROS. MUSHROOM WORLD machine they’re looking to sell? I’m hoping to add one to my collection.

Quoted from PinballAli:

Does anyone have a SUPER MARIO BROS. MUSHROOM WORLD machine they’re looking to sell? I’m hoping to add one to my collection.

I just saw one at Dr. Scott's in Toledo/Maumee he's retail but he's retiring so he may be willing to negotiate

3 weeks later
#8372 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This should be interesting

Jared beat the game on his first ball

3 weeks later
#8425 1 year ago

Aunt flow in town?

#8440 1 year ago
Quoted from crlush:

Choggard=pacman11

You would think he'd be smart enough to catch a clue

#8445 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

His reply to every arcade ad on Craig’s list or market place “nice arcade game. Do you have any pinball games for sale”

Lol I've got that one before

2 months later
#8598 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Post price please. Everyone is interested in an Elvira at a good price. But not at a high price. Save people the trouble of messaging you if it's out of their budget.

I have bought 30+ games but I've never contacted a seller that doesn't list a price.

#8613 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Maybe he/she wants to take pics etc and actually write something up, create an ad, etc.........

Or people just like to attack Scott because he beat them to a deal.

#8615 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:Or they think he's trying to avoid Pinside fees by never making a real ad, when folks contact him based on just a post about a game for sale.
(I don't know that's true, but people will suspect that.)

Never making a real ad? He has 247 ads. I'm going with jealous bitch syndrome

#8618 1 year ago

How do you get the red heart with a plus sign next to your name? Isn't it from supporting pinside monetarily?

#8620 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Looking for a Williams Rancho, in case anyone has one they’re willing to part with.

You better create a wanted ad before you get ganged up on

#8644 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

How much do they charge for ads that read "I thinking of selling my _____________pin."

I'll take it

#8646 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

So tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball.

I would say lower your standards and learn to appreciate EM's

#8648 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

I'll stop by Andy's if I want to appreciate the classics....

Mine are better. After playing mine you'd never want to play a Stern again.

2 months later
#8823 1 year ago

I will be listing a Spiderman SE for my brother. I created an ad and I hit the wrong button and lost it after uploading pics so I'll try again later.Asking 7250.

#8825 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Does he wamt to trade for half a contact?

Yes he was just saying if he could find a straight trade for a Contact to do the deal

#8831 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Testing the waters on a trade for my secret service, wife hates it but I like it. Just seeing what might be out there.

Trade for half of a Contact?

#8833 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man SE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm listing this game for my brother. This is 1 of 50-60 special edition models made for Automated Services in 2009. Backglass is signed by Steve Ritchie & Gary Stern,has web...”
2023-02-13
Gibraltar, MI
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 659 times

Ad is up

4 weeks later
#8874 1 year ago

Me and amkoepfer have a nice Williams Contact that I can bring to Patz next month. amkoepfer has an ad in the marketplace. $1800 obo working and project trades considered.

1 month later
#8957 11 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Guys I reached out to some people I know but havent heart back . I need 4-5 machines moved from my basement to my parents house 2 blocks away. Anyone know of anyone in Michigan who can do that kind of work for me?

Where in MI? It's a big state

1 month later
#9009 10 months ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Looking to buy a Spiderman, let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

Should of bought the one i sold instead of trying to Chogard me

3 weeks later
#9051 9 months ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:Time to start making some room.

Machine - For Sale

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

New ad!

Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a 100% playing Guardian’s. The only minor issue is, the majority of the lights on the left side, are either really dimmed, or not coming on at all. I”m guessing ...”

3 hours ago

West Bloomfield Township, MI
(45 mi)

Jackpotjared

Machine - For Sale

Game Of Thrones (Pro)

New ad!

Routed - fresh off route - “Up for sale is a 100% working Game of Thrones. Game was on route for a bit, but was well maintained. Has lighted speakers as well. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer loca...”

4 hours ago

(45 mi)

Jackpotjared

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice Ghostbusters Pro. Game has less than a 1000 plays. Game is HUO. I”m the 2nd owner. Works 100% with no issues. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer l...”

4 hours ago

(45 mi)

Jackpotjared

Machine - For Sale

Flash

New ad!

Functional - needs minor work - “Up for sale is a 1979 Flash machine. Game is complete, turns on and plays. Players 1 and 2 work fine, but 3 and 4 seem to have an issue. Looking to sell only at this time and prefe...”

4 hours ago

(45 mi)

Jackpotjared

Machine - For Sale

The Walking Dead (Pro)

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Walking Dead pro. Game was on route for a bit, but was well maintained. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pickup but willing to ship.”

4 days ago

(45 mi)

Jackpotjared

6,600 (OBO)

You should make an ad and quit trying to scam pinside

1 week later
#9062 9 months ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Anybody in the Detroit area have either the JP or SW home version? Not necessarily shopping but very curious to see how they play.

They're surprisingly fun

#9067 9 months ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Do you have one or know someone who does? Looking to play

I've played them at shows

2 months later
#9169 7 months ago

He's not a pinball guy so him saying everything works and it's in nice shape has little to know value not that he's lying just a collector has a different eye and understanding than a casual. Anyone who has bought a couple games from non pinheads know everything works usually means it turns on and you can flip a game but most often has switch or scoring issues,missing parts,wear,scratches,broken plastics and the list goes on. The fact it has no flipper rubbers would be a red flag if I seen that in an ad online and I would be proceeding with caution especially at $4000. Not to say it couldn't be worth $4000 but without inspecting it or someone experienced in the hobby like yourself it's impossible imo to give a fair estimate. If he's close enough to you I'd say take 2 flipper rubbers over there and play a few games and report back with your findings.

#9180 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Has anyone used this type, which rolls up the stairs at an angle on a track? I had an escalara and it wasn’t for me. They weigh a lot, about 80 lbs, so add that to the pin you are moving. Lots of people love them. I am a thin guy, 160 lbs, and although I’m incredibly strong , the physics are an issue if a 400 lb load wants to topple down the stairs. You have to keep the pin mostly upright, which felt awkward to me.
(Can’t attach a pic of the other version with the track, but they are $1200 new on Amazon, and can lift 450lbs or so.)

If you're referring to the kind with the tank tracks I have one and would recommend it.

#9184 7 months ago

I have super steep cement stairs and I mean super steep and I have gotten a small amount of slippage going up. I haven't tried going down though I find it easy enough to take them down with my regular dolly so just go that route.

2 months later
#9357 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

What do you fellow Michigan collectors do about insurance on your pins? Do you notify your homeowners carrier and make sure they are covered, or purchase a rider or separate policy? Curious what other collectors do.

I talked to my agent twice and both times said as long as it doesn't go over my loss/claim limit they're covered. If I ever have more value than my current 300k limit then raise the limit but did not need any special policy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.