(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4644 6 years ago

Looking for a Hook, I'm in southeast Michigan, willing to drive up to 4 hours each way, let me know if you have one or know of someone looking to sell. Thanks!

1 week later
#4701 5 years ago

Still no Hook for sale?
I found one in PA that's about 350 miles from me on Facebook, I'm tempted to go get it this weekend, but I'd really rather not make a 700 mile round trip

1 week later
#4754 5 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Saw a Hook pop up in Peru, IN yesterday on facebook... $2350
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/425514787911514

Thanks for the heads up!
A Data East Simpsons came up just a few miles from my house and it looked like a lot of fun, I had never played t before, so I drove out and picked it up. Family is really enjoying it, lots of cool shots with a Huge ramp and 2 VUKs. Anyway, long story short my pinball money is gone for awhile, hopefully will be able to look for a Hook again in the fall or winter.

#4761 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Was that the $500 Simpsons? I thought that was a scam post.

Nope, it was from a fellow pinsider in this thread

9 months later
#5282 5 years ago

I am looking for a Wipeout. If you know of one or have one let me know.
I’ve already talked to the seller that has one in Ohio but I can’t get down there till next weekend and he said he may have a buyer already.

#5284 5 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately right now I don’t have a passport or an enhanced drivers liscense so I can’t get in to Canada. Thanks for looking for me!

#5304 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I am looking for a Wipeout. If you know of one or have one let me know.
I’ve already talked to the seller that has one in Ohio but I can’t get down there till next weekend and he said he may have a buyer already.

Found a Wipeout! Thanks!

10 months later
#6001 4 years ago

Looking for a Hook. Not looking to trade just looking to expand the collection right now. Thanks.

#6005 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

If you check the Toledo Craigslist there is one there for sale. I went and checked it out. It plays ok but is in desperate need of a good cleaning and shopped out. It was on location at a local barcade and they sold everything and changed directions.

Thanks. Were they flexible on price? There is a very nice one on Facebook in Indianapolis for $2,300 but I’m not really looking for a 12 hour round trip, but I guess it would be worth it for a nicer machine and $200 less

#6007 4 years ago

Google maps says 5 hours for me each way with light traffic. I’m north of M-59 and east of I-75. That’s 10 hours and I still have to stop for gas, get something to eat, probably use the restroom , look it over break it down and load it up. All that takes at least an hour so I’m at 11 hours if there are no traffic problems.
If I can get a similar deal for a less than 4 hour round trip I’m all for it. If not than I might make the trip this week sometime

#6016 4 years ago

Hook no longer needed as I have a fantastic one sitting in my basement! Made the drive to Indianapolis, 12 hours exactly round trip, It was in the south west side of town, hit traffic on the way back, but’s it’s all done and everyone is enjoying the new game!

9 months later
#6612 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Maverick for a Wipeout?
Everything works players condition cab and Playfield, new translite and flippers. Can take pictures if anyone is interested.

#6614 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

What would you want for it if you were to sell it?

I probably wouldn’t want to sell right now, I’ve never actually sold or traded a pin yet. Sometimes it takes a loooong time to find one and I wouldn’t want that spot empty. If something comes up locally that I wanted then I would sell. I’d like to get 1850 for it, I paid 1800 and I’ve put about $50 or a little more into it with the new tanslite, new flipper bats rubbers springs LEDs in the back box and in most of the GI.

#6620 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Anyone want to trade their Maverick for a Wipeout?
Everything works players condition cab and Playfield, new translite and flippers. Can take pictures if anyone is interested.

I’d also trade Wipeout for a Striker Xtreme

3 weeks later
#6689 3 years ago

I would also trade my Wipeout for a Lethal Weapon 3. I haven’t played one but I just watched some videos and it looks like a fun game, and both games have the exact same price range on here. I’m not a stickler for cosmetic issues but I’m only interested in fully working games.
Thanks!

#6693 3 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I would also trade my Wipeout for a Lethal Weapon 3. I haven’t played one but I just watched some videos and it looks like a fun game, and both games have the exact same price range on here. I’m not a stickler for cosmetic issues but I’m only interested in fully working games.
Thanks!

Wipeout has been traded. Thanks Mrextrm, very nice and upfront pinsider who I would recommend dealing with.

2 months later
#6889 3 years ago

My sister in law wants to buy her husband a full size mortal kombat 1 arcade. They live in gladwin MI. Anyone have one they want to sell?
Thanks

2 years later
#9354 4 months ago

I have a Striker Xtreme that plays good looking to trade for a fully working Space Jam.

#9355 4 months ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I have a Striker Xtreme that plays good looking to trade for a fully working Space Jam.

Trade pending!

#9360 4 months ago

Traded thanks Mike!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Parkshow30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.