(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Motorcitypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6949 3 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Still looking for iron maiden premium or afm le near grand rapids

I am looking for the same machines. Just on the other side of the state. I am looking for an Iron Maiden Premium and AFM LE

1 week later
#7003 2 years ago

Looking for an escalera in working order

Used nice condition Preferred
Cash in hand
Pm me

1 month later
#7097 2 years ago

Im Going To List a nice Apollo 13 soon. Just wanted to see if there is any interest local first. Message me if Interested. Wil Donate to pinside if it sells from this post

2 months later
#7317 2 years ago

I am looking to BUY a Deadpool Pro or a Premium at right price.
Also Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro
Can drive within 5 hours from Detroit for Pickup

#7318 2 years ago

I will be listing my Tales Of the Arabian Nights Soon. Very Nice machine. PM me with interest. I just do not play anymore.
Also will be listing My Bram Stokers Dracula! Very Nice also!
I need to make some room for a few new ones. Hate to see either go!

1 week later
#7363 2 years ago

Puffdanny cracking me up this morning!!

2 months later
#7548 2 years ago

I am selling a few games In preparation for expo and thought I should post here also to give My local pinsiders a crack.
I will be posting in Marketplace soon. Pm me if you are interested and want first crack

NIB Iron Maiden Premium $8900 OBO
NIB Avengers Premium (distributor installed Art Blades, Shaker motor and shooter Knob) $9400 OBO

Munsters Premium B/W Low plays 2nd owner HUO very nice ( Art Blades and Shaker Installed) $7900

Simpsons Pinball Party Purchased from Hemispheres 6 months ago HUO collectors game VERY nIce with Color DMD, Shooter rod, treehouse mod and more $8600 OBO ( Marketplace Ad soon)

JUDGE DREDD On steroids Will Post This in Market Place soon!(first) GOLD Powder Coated Rails, Legs and Lock down Bar. Brwon Coated door, Deluxe GOLD TOPPER . Dead world MOD Nicest Dredd you will see @$5500

BEATLES GOLD Stock HUO Low plays , excellent condition. 2x Album Mods $7900

MANDALORIAN PRO On steroids. Unique Game Under 200 plays HUO Original owner Almost Every MOD Possible.... Animated Grogu, Wire form ramps instead of Plastic, Foundry Mod, Black Helmet MODS, Wizard Mod Art blades, Magnetic backbox panel and Magnetic Apron MOD from Wizard MOD, Stern shooter. I was going to keep this game, however since I beat it in my stream that you can watch on youtube, I decided I need to make room for new arrivals. $7600

Contact Chris

#7549 2 years ago

These games are available for pickup in Michigan or at Expo On Wednesday or Thursday

2 weeks later
#7584 2 years ago

I just listed my Spooky Ultraman #67 I have the machine you can come pickup in Macomb MI
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124024

#7604 2 years ago

I will be listing my HUO I am 2nd Owner Star Wars premium. Very Nice! $7800

#7605 2 years ago

I also Have My Ultraman CE #67 in hand ready to go for sale. WIll sell for $9400 or consider trades for newer sterns

1 week later
#7626 2 years ago

Wow That TAf s amazing!!

#7627 2 years ago

I Just Lowered my Ultraman CE price to Ridiculously low. I NEED the Space!
Also Lowered the Kiss Pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124783

2 weeks later
#7669 2 years ago

Getting ready to List my Nice Addams Family
I will Post pics on Market tommorrow. For now you can watch video here. Will be listing under 10k

4 weeks later
#7765 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

If that one in KS is minty as described, $8k is a very good price. Even with $500 shipping it’s good. I sold my last LE with 250 plays for $8500 last summer. I regret letting it go for the second time. It’s still my favorite JJP, although I loved WOZ, my first ever pin. I would own DILE a third time. To me, it’s a quirky masterpiece.

I agree 8K is great deal. But Pinkitten, I actually bought yours at $8300. Its a Great machine. Its a KEEPER!

#7768 2 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Ya he sniped me - ended up going to West Virginia to pick one up - my 2nd time owning one.

Yeah Its bolted now!
Very Under rated game for sure!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Motorcitypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Motorcitypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.