(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MichiganDad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4591 6 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

The Houdini machine that we bought for Pyramid Scheme has been posted for sale. It's not a good location machine and we have 3 other pins arriving in the next month (Iron Maiden, TNA and Alice Cooper) and need to make room. The machine is in excellent shape.

This machine is in great shape.

I can’t wait to see those new titles come to Pyramid Scheme!

2 weeks later
#4649 5 years ago

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).

Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.

Likely a stupid question, but I appreciate any insight.

5 months later
#5112 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If any of you guys dont know paul (or big paul), yes he is in Indiana, the butthole of the mid west, but he is a good person to do business with.

Paul is a large man, so out of self-preservation I won't second the Indiana comment, but I firmly agree he is great to do business with

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MichiganDad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=MichiganDad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.