(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2761 7 years ago

I thought that I saw something in this thread about a clear Mylar to go around the flipper buttons as a type of cabinet armor around the flipper buttons. I searched a half hour for it and did not find it. Does someone have that link? Looking to add that to my WOZ. Thanks!

#2763 7 years ago

^^^ Thanks! ^^^

1 week later
#2788 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here is a old video of my basement

Wow! Now THAT's a pinball party place!

2 months later
#2984 7 years ago

I would have bought this IM, but thought it was sold and bought a different one. Check it out ... Flint area.

flint.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
#3114 7 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Prefer to trade with vending stuff doesn't have to be a pinball.

I have 3 vending machines, but would want a 1985+ Pinball if I were to setup a trade. Got anything newer that you would consider a trade for? I have two machines that are combo snack/soda and one machine just snacks. They have electronic dollar changers. If not, I may sell the vending machines on craigslist.

1 month later
#3275 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

If you mean me I wouldn't say building up but added one longer player.

Hobbit?

1 week later
#3319 7 years ago

I use to go to Canada often when I was 18-21 ... I liked that side of the river for the fireworks too - better look at the skyline behind the fireworks.

For me now, it is just a hassle at the boarder. Declaring and trying to get a pin across the boarder could turn into a big hassle. I'd rather go there than Mexico though.

2 weeks later
#3361 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

AC/DC Premium has been sold. I will make another Pinside donation. Thanks, everyone.

Yes! Thanks Gribbs! Got it home, setup and works great. Good person to work with for sales.

2 weeks later
#3406 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballJeff:

Did Gribbs sell his?

Yes! wahaha ... mine! Love it!

2 weeks later
#3483 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I dropped the price of my Addams Family Gold #865 to $9,400. It is fully working and in VERY nice shape with plaque, certificate and extra set of plastics. My understanding is the first 800 of 1000 went oversea. These do not come around too often. It is in a climate-controlled storage unit near I-75 and M-24, set up and ready to play and then go to a new home. PM me for more info or references. Thanks!

You need to space these pins out more Gribbs . I'd take it, but you already took my $$$. Hold off another year before selling more of your treasures. Just kidding.

3 months later
#3704 7 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Thanks again to gribbs and his national pinball delivery company. Hey, you've crossed multiple states and apparently you have a small staff to boss around.

Did you get all of those? When's the pinball party? I wish I would have had the funds for his TZ.

1 month later
#3800 6 years ago

I thought I would mention this here too. In the VFW event thread I asked if anyone was interested in a group buy for a discount on JJP Invisiglass from Abel (JJP distributor) to be brought to the VFW show in May. It likely would just be the normal bulk discount but Gary at Abel said he would work with us. PM me if you are interested with the number of sheets and what size (standard or wide body) so that I can get a initial count. So far there are interested parties for 4-5 total sheets. Let me know by Thursday. I'll call Gary on Friday to see what we can work out.

#3819 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

see ya at the show. if anyonme is interested in a free tour of the kruzman compound bring coffee and donuts, and come over before I leave for the show.

What about the "after party" on Saturday night?

#3849 6 years ago

For those interested that did not see this in the other event threads ... Invisiglass is never discounted anymore so now's your chance.

**** JJP Invisiglass Sale at the VFW and PATZ Show ****

I received the prices that Gary from Abel worked out with JJP for a Invisiglass sale at the shows. He is going to include the PATZ show if we can quickly get a count in time for that. It all depends on how many will actually firmly commit. The more sheets that are purchased by this group buy, the cheaper it will be. Gary's cash payment prices are as follows:

10 total group sheets or more = $255 each
8 total group sheets or more = $265 each
6 total group sheets or more = $275 each

Gary said that the price includes tax and his delivery to the shows for your pickup. He needs at least a weeks notice, so for the group discount to be in time for the PATZ event, we need a definite committed count by Friday. Gary will disclose how he will accept the group cash payment (the logistics of how we can get this done) once we get the count.

PM me with your committed count of sheets and what size - Standard or Wide Body, and which show you would pick the glass up at (VFW or PATZ). Give me your "real" name and phone number too to pass along to Gary. We will likely use your phone number as your password to acquire your sheets at the show (or something similar). More updates will follow as Gary feeds me the info/directions. Let's at least get 10 sheets as a group for the best discount.

#3852 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

ok, so where is my check?

You get the same as me ... a discount on a piece of glass that is never discounted anymore.

Shipping is usually normally a big cost too, so you save on that also. If you include the normal shipping and MI sales tax, in comparision with the $255 price (if we get more than 10 orders rounded up), it's close to a $80-100 savings on a single sheet ... somewhere in that range.

1 week later
#3875 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Play Hobbit for the first time at PATZ. It was fun but I didnt understand the purpose of the upper flipper. Did seem to really have a shot to hit with it. Cool game though. GLWS

The upper flipper has a few key shots during the game. One is that if the ball exits the barrel pop bumpers to the right orbit, when the ball comes down, if you hit the captive ball right away with the upper flipper you get some good points and qualifies a ball save in the outlane that is stackable. Another key shot is to kill Smaug during the Smaug multi-ball - once you beat the main multiball mode, you load up the windlance (left outlane via a ramp shot) which will shoot the ball to the upper flipper, then you have to hit one dwarf target between two standup targets (the missing scale) within a couple of seconds. There's a few other modes where it comes in handy too.

Still in honeymoon stage with it and still learning modes (getting further into them) 7 months later. A good home pin.

1 month later
#3993 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

Quoted from wizard_mode:

dude if you need help stashing a few games to hide them from the wife, LMK!

I'm closer ...

1 month later
#4116 6 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'm selling a HUO SMVE and 4 other machines
Restored Flash Gordon
Demo Man on Steroids
Totally Customized Rob Zombie Refinery Edition #1
WWE LE #71
PM me if you're interested in any of these machines.
Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
Selling a HUO Spider-Man VE with some upgradesHome Used Only (HUO) “I am selling this HUO SMVE for a customer of mine. It is in very great condition with a few upgrades that have been added to it.

Tilt Graphic Mirror Blades Spiderman Web Artwork
I...”
3 days ago Muskegon, MI 6,795
HemiOrange09

Is this the SMVE that was at the PATZ this last year?

2 months later
#4298 6 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

I already have an RFM: Deal's off.

I'll call dibs on that fire sale item ...

1 month later
#4410 6 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Anybody need a Polk PSW10? It's been used for about a year for just pinball. $30

Dibs - PM sent

#4421 6 years ago

Basement find! I know someone (who is a home inspector) who knows someone (a client going to sell a house as part of an estate) that has a 1965 Williams Pot O Gold that wants to know it's value and if anyone is interested in buying it. Neither of these two are familiar with pinball or Pinside. What was said was, "The lights dim. No lights come on until flippers are pressed. Flippers are inoperative." The playfield does not look too bad from what I can see in some dim photos, but not too sure about that. I emailed photos to Clay yesterday, but did not get a response so he is probably busy. If anyone is interested, PM me your email address and I will send you the photos I have. If still interested, I can get you some contact info. If someone has an idea on it's value, let me know that too. I told him it was probably worth less than $300 with it needing work (a Project pin) - just as a wild guess.

1 month later
#4479 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

The star wars E1 is sold. Set up the Wheel of Fortune, darn, that game is brand new condition. It's the cleanest things i've seen short of new in the box. It's crazy nice. Direct eail me if you are interested or want pictures. [email protected]

I got the WOF ... it is in really great condition. Thanks!

3 months later
#4652 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).
Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.
Likely a stupid question, but I appreciate any insight.

My wife & I do that all the time to help coach each other on what is needed next for unfamiliar games and makes it a more fun learning experience. However, at VFW, the isle ways would get pretty cramped if everyone did that. At least on Saturday during the busiest part of the day you will find that it is better to split up while in their main building as it gets too crowded for that. If you go into the other EM buildings, there is usually plenty of room. For the brand new pins that Abel brings, people "usually" play multi-player games on those to coach each other. So, it is a mixed answer, but when the place gets busy mid-day, I'd advise to split up.

1 month later
#4848 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

anyone looking to part with an f-14 tomcat?

Ha, my wife wont let me. We had just talked about this last night. We bought it almost 30 years ago and it was our first pin right after we got married. She has nostalgic feelings for it. But did say that once we fill up our arcade room that she might be able to part with it for the next new game. I guess I have approval to buy more pins that I didn't know I had. About 3 more pins to go before we are "full" ...

Sorry, just thought it was a funny coincidence.

1 week later
#4862 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Any of you Michigan guys wanna hop the border, I've got a few titles that need to move.
Segasa Monaco
Gottlieb jet spin
Gottlieb soccer
Stern avengers hulk le
Pm for details, I can email pics.
More info later, posting from my phone.

Not interested, but curious how that works. If you bring a pin back from Canada, do you have to pay fees, and if so, what's the percentage of cost for the fee?

2 months later
#5090 5 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

RFM is sold. Congrats to Robotron911!

Yeah! Way to keep them local in MI!

4 months later
#5289 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Does anyone know if The Arcade in Brighton has a pinball league? Or is there any interest in starting one? I’d be willing to help. I just don’t have any clue how a league is setup or run. However, I’m willing to learn. Thanks.

They are only open Friday, Sat, Sun with general admission and no league. Marvin's has a re-occuring 5 month league on the first Friday of every month (unless there is a pinball event conflict or Holiday), M-Brew has a tournament league every Wednesday, I think Pinball Pete's has a tournament league also of some sort.

2 months later
#5410 4 years ago

I have an Arachnid Dart Machine for sale - needs a repair. The #14 wedge doesn't work after I moved it from one side of my basement to the other (on a dolly - not a rough move). I was told that it is a ground issue. Extra coin door included. I live about 8-10 miles from the VFW show if anyone is interested. See the ad for more details.

Other - For Sale
“Model 4500, has topper that is removable. I have had this for 20+ years and bought it in a auction used - so it is not HUO. I moved the machine from one side of my basement to the ...”
2019-07-25
Hell, MI
125 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 187 times

1 month later
#5534 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Does any other state for sale thread have this issue, or do we only have this debate here?

Usually Pinside Moderators get involved with reminding people about the Regional for sale thread rules (boundaries are stated in the thread title)

1 month later
#5672 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

I'll be listing Metallica Pro soon once I get some pics. Purchased NIB and has been at our location since. $4,300

My wife and I played this pin last week while we were up there. It's in real good shape and plays well. Everything functions correctly.

4 months later
#5958 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddikt:

Where’s all the Michigan pinheads that have ordered Stranger Things or Rick and Morty and need to sell a Deadpool Pro to make room??

I think that they should dump their older GB LE first.

3 months later
#6187 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Alright then. $4k, lasagna and some TZ decals I already promised him. His bro can try to beat that!

I'll go $4k, a Filet Mignon, and a roll of toilet paper.

1 week later
#6219 3 years ago

GB- sold
SW- now 4,400
DP -sold
Stranger Things -4,800 available
BM66 -6,800 available
DE JP- 3,950
GNR 5,500

Are you closing up completely? Asking because we hope to go wine hoping up there again this summer and like to stop in there for something to do in the evenings.

1 month later
#6328 3 years ago

If anyone is selling a HUO Ghostbusters LE or maybe a loaded Premium, let me know.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “We are looking for a HUO Ghostbusters late production LE with the Stern topper for a reasonable price. No playfield ghosting or playfield chipping. A early production LE with a rep...”
2020-06-06
Hell, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#6461 3 years ago

Stern TMNT Pro that's been at our location since released $4,800. Few minor issues from factory, but plays 100%.

My wife and I put about 20-30 plays on this one a month ago. Played nice. Interesting game.

2 months later
#6653 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Add posted

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (Limited Edition)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Up for sale is Avengers Infinity Quest Le #264. Game works 100% and plays amazingly fast. Bought game NIB from Pinsider on October 9th. Goodie bag still inside, and has Invisiglass...”

2 hours ago

West Bloomfield Township, MI

Pinball7

That's not staying in your collection long. Don't like it?

2 months later
#6849 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Just posted my JP Premium Pinball7

Isn't that your favorite pin? You guys are rotating in and out a lot of pins. I know where to go when I start looking for another pin. Gotta be some fun times.

4 months later
#7224 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Lol. Come on over anytime and play some pinball.

Party at Jimmy's house! What time? Need an address?

1 month later
#7375 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Going to list my brothers AFMR LE soon. Home use only. It’s in perfect shape. Fluorescent green plastic protectors, full Cliffy set installed (not easy to do, especially in the Martian ship scoop). Green superband rubbers on all posts. Green superbands on flippers as well. Custom AFM pingulp from mod father. Illuminated flipper buttons (uninstalled). $11k firm. Pm if interested.

Darn, I knew that I should have held off yet another year to re-shingle my pole barn. Joking, but true.

4 months later
#7754 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Does anyone in SE Michigan sell Invisiglass or something just like it? Able Electronics is out of stock and doesn't know when he'll get some.

Cointaker has Invisiglass $50 off. I've bought about 5 sheets from them and had no delivery issues. Would buy from them yet again. I use to buy from Abel, but he doesn't seem to have any in stock very much anymore.

#7756 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Did ABEL ever stock the Invisiglass? Or if so was it a one time deal? They have all the regular glass in stock. Just saw it over there a couple days ago. I need to get a widebody glass from them.

A few times I asked him a week or two before some Michigan pinball shows that he would have a display at, and he would bring 1 or 2 to the show for me. Asked at one other show and he had one back at the shop and I picked it up on the way home. So ... he used to stock them a few years ago. Might not be a popular item anymore.

1 month later
#7852 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Where do you like to buy your NIB machines? Want a GZ premium… no rush… rather get an MSRP price…

Been looking/waiting also. Most distributors say August or fall is next available spots. I'm probably going to have to wait.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingBW.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=KingBW and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.