(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kawasakiltd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#460 9 years ago

I had the option to buy the Kings of Steel right out of the leaking garage it came out of. Stay away not worth it. Then it showed up on cragslist 3 days later. Has rust and water damage and yes a big ole mouse nest under the glass. Told the guy if he wanted to get ride of it I would take it but did not make an offer. Water and mice not a good combo on a pin.

#483 9 years ago

For possible trade Centaur in full working condition. Pretty nice cab for age nice back glass playfield pretty decent with touch ups and the white is not so white any more. All in all nice game. Very fun game to play.

#486 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Anybody need a new CPR playfield and plastics for that Centaur let me know.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

How much? Send me a PM

3 weeks later
#574 9 years ago

WTB Breakshot any one have one for sale?

#576 9 years ago

Yea not looking for a 2500.00 breakshot looking in the 1500.00 range if possible.

2 months later
#860 9 years ago

Check this out just found it on craigslist.

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#1081 8 years ago

Doublestack what are the prices on these 2 NF Gottlieb Soccer?

#1082 8 years ago

Sorry just the NF price seen the soccer above.

2 months later
#1443 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I sold this pin to Tg205, it was Mint when I sold it to him & looks to be in the same condition. Great seller/buyer, deal with confidence!

I was the one who purchased from the original owner and sold to Zamp. Condition still looks great.

6 months later
#2088 8 years ago

For trade clean Waterworld. Fully stripped cleaned polished and put back together. Added the recommended lighting to brighten up the game per videos by tnt used the same wire so it looks factory. LED's in the gi and back box but not in the inserts. Rock udercab kit he made for me installed. Mylar removed with no art loss. Cab pretty nice. Here is a link to some pics but if you want more just let me know. Let me know what you have to trade as well looking for 1985 ish and newer. Have cash to ad to the right trade as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waterworld-done-and-clean

#2089 8 years ago

One more thing before some one points it out. There is a little wear by the flippers but very common for the gottlieb system 3 games for some reason.

#2091 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I heard Todd Tuckey say in one of his videos that this happens because people put standard flipper rubbers on the games, when they should be using a thinner type.

I have also noticed that when you take the flipper screws out you need to re Loctite them or they work themselves loose over time and the flipper droops a little.

#2094 8 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Interested in a Getaway in Michigan.

Yea I would be.

2 weeks later
#2232 8 years ago
Quoted from gamejunky:

Newbie here long time lurker. Looking for a pin newer style have about 1500 to spend anything local this would be a second pin made the mistake of buying an eros one that needs major work but im still trying. About to send the mpu out to flippers to get it reworked but would love to have one that works to play. Been doing newer pachinkos and slot machines but its time for a change of pace been out playing anything i can find on the pinmap to see what i like, did find a waterworld in ohio but not sure if id like the play on it seems in the videos its all lower field play Any thoughts. Would be great

I own a waterworld and you would be surprised at the game play. I have cleaned mine and LED it and added new GI lighting in the dark areas.

Check out the link on what I did to it. I also have a rock custom undercab kit on it

#2233 8 years ago

Pins are like bunny rabbits they just seem to multiple and some times very fast.

#2262 8 years ago

Looking to maybe change the line up a little. Let me know what you have to trade. This is what I have to trade.

P1130152_(resized).JPGP1130152_(resized).JPG

P1130153_(resized).JPGP1130153_(resized).JPG

P1130143_(resized).JPGP1130143_(resized).JPG

P1130141_(resized).JPGP1130141_(resized).JPG

P1130129_(resized).JPGP1130129_(resized).JPG

#2266 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Looking to maybe change the line up a little. Let me know what you have to trade. This is what I have to trade.

P1130152_(resized).JPGP1130153_(resized).JPGP1130143_(resized).JPGP1130141_(resized).JPGP1130129_(resized).JPG

Games on top of the list I am looking for would be Party Zone, Red and Teds Roadshow, Walking Dead Pro, Simpsons Pinball Party, Judge Dread.

other games as well these are just top of the list.

#2296 8 years ago

I did have this game up for trade but I am willing to sell it now.

Waterworld in really great condition. Here is a link to some pics during shopping the game. The game is still really clean. I will send more pics if requested. It also has a rock undercab kit on it. Added lighting to brighten the game up. Minor bumps on cab nothing bad.

1900.00 O.B.O

Thanks

#2301 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

I did have this game up for trade but I am willing to sell it now.
Waterworld in really great condition. Here is a link to some pics during shopping the game. The game is still really clean. I will send more pics if requested. It also has a rock undercab kit on it. Added lighting to brighten the game up. Minor bumps on cab nothing bad.
1900.00 O.B.O
Thanks

Here are some more pics of the Waterworld.

P1120455_(resized).JPGP1120455_(resized).JPG

P1120885_(resized).JPGP1120885_(resized).JPG

P1120461_(resized).JPGP1120461_(resized).JPG

P1120888_(resized).JPGP1120888_(resized).JPG

P1120467_(resized).JPGP1120467_(resized).JPG

P1120460_(resized).JPGP1120460_(resized).JPG

P1120464_(resized).JPGP1120464_(resized).JPG

P1120465_(resized).JPGP1120465_(resized).JPG

P1120398_(resized).JPGP1120398_(resized).JPG

#2315 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Here are some more pics of the Waterworld.

P1120455_(resized).JPGP1120885_(resized).JPGP1120461_(resized).JPGP1120888_(resized).JPGP1120467_(resized).JPGP1120460_(resized).JPGP1120464_(resized).JPGP1120465_(resized).JPGP1120398_(resized).JPG

Sale Pending on Waterworld.

#2344 8 years ago

Looking for a Roadshow any one looking to sell?

Thanks

#2448 8 years ago

Waterworld is picked up and going to a new home.

3 weeks later
#2646 8 years ago

I have a nice shopped Stargate I would be willing to trade towards a nice Roadshow any one interested?

4 weeks later
#2790 8 years ago

I know this is not a pinball but I am looking for a skill crane anyone have they want to sell?

Thanks

#2792 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

detroit.craigslist.org link

Thanks for the heads up I will look into this.

2 weeks later
#2854 8 years ago

For sale Stargate pinside price 2550.00

Thanks

holland.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#2869 7 years ago

For sale Funhouse 3700.00. I am going to replace the rubber bands and give it a good wipe down and a fresh wax. Good players game. playfield decent, Cab has bumps and bruises. plays 100% and rudy is 100%. just looking for sale at the moment no trades. let me know

Thanks

#2871 7 years ago

PM me for pics of the Funhouse for now I will try to get some on here in a day or so.

#2888 7 years ago

Funhouse is sold thanks for all who inquired.

#2904 7 years ago

Not a pinball but I have a NOS 16 digit display I want to sell. Looking to get 90.00 and I will cover shipping or come pick it up. Shipping only in the U.S.

Thanks

P1130281_(resized).JPGP1130281_(resized).JPG

P1130282_(resized).JPGP1130282_(resized).JPG

#2907 7 years ago

Stargate sold

Thanks for all the inquires.

#2908 7 years ago

Have a Raven for sale in pretty good condition. I sent the boards out to Chris Hibler and he did the daughter card fix and the power supply update and a couple other things fully working. I did the ground mods to it. Plays Great. I will post pics soon or pm and I will get them to you just have to take them first. Playfield is decent with planking but all in all a decent game that seems to be hard to find.

#2924 7 years ago
Quoted from dubacca:

ICYMI, there's a Raven on craigslist that is proclaimed as "A nice starter pinball for some one looking to get into the hobby or add to your collection." which is the first recorded instance of someone calling that game nice
holland.craigslist.org link

I think raven is a decent game and with all the mods done it plays great to. O and yea that is my add and it also was listed a page back on this thread.

#2925 7 years ago

Actually on this page a few posts back.

#2933 7 years ago

Raven has been sold. Now time to order a ghostbusters

#2935 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Should have done that a few months ago so your wait would be shorter

I know but o well.

6 months later
#3522 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If someone within 50 miles likes to do shop jobs, and has the time, I have a bunch of games I would gladly pay to have shopped. The issues I have had in th epast is someone wants to do it, because they enjoy the task, but they work full time and have a family so realisticly they are no better off than me, and the job never gets done. I could drop of games, one at a time, or you can work here. There is some serious job security to make extra bucks here, since between chris and me, there are close to 30 games to be shoped. I suppose the best way to do it would be to come to an agreement on how nice to expect, price, time, heck it is all negoiable. Trades also.
So this is not games for sale, but it is local michigan work needed, and it will help me bring more games for sale to market.
contact me pm please.
kruz

#3523 7 years ago

PM Sent

4 years later
#7553 2 years ago

Does any one have a shuffle bowler they are looking to sell? Looking for mid 80's or later game. Let me know what you have and price. Thanks

3 weeks later
#7606 2 years ago

Still looking for a mid 80's and on solid state shuffle bowler. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kawasakiltd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Kawasakiltd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.