(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KYLEDM5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5391 4 years ago

I'm looking for Stern Star Trek, AC/DC Pro, Iron Man or Stern Indiana Jones.

To sell or trade, I have a Transformers Decepticon LE with color dmd, upgraded speakers, etc.

3 weeks later
#5436 4 years ago

To name a few, I'm looking to BUY or TRADE for an AC/DC, Game of Thrones, Stern Star Trek, Austin Powers, Stern Indiana Jones, Iron Man or Tron.
I would prefer the PRO models for most of them, but I'd consider premiums or LE's.

I have this modded Transformers LE for sale/trade +/- cash.

The game is located about an hour north of Pittsburgh, right on the Ohio/PA border.

Message me with what you have.
Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#5493 4 years ago

SOME games I'm looking to BUY or trade for: AC/DC, Game of Thrones, Stern Star Trek, Iron Maiden, Austin Powers, Scared Stiff, Johnny Mnemonic, Stern Indiana Jones, or Iron Man.
I would prefer the pro models for most of them, but I'd consider premiums or LE's.

I have this modded Transformers LE for sale or trade, +/- cash.
Located about an hour north of Pittsburgh, right on the Ohio/PA border.

Message me with what you have.
Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5495 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

kyledm5 you mistakenly listed this as located an hour north of Pittsburgh. If that was not a mistake... Are you offering the outstanding Michigan folks free delivery? Joking aside, you are in the wrong thread. Please keep future ads to the market place, or your specific regions for sale threads. Thank you and good luck with your sale.
I personally don’t mind seeing ads from anything within say 2.5hrs of Ann Arbor. Pittsburgh, not so much. We see the market place ads.

First, my post is more about games that I'm looking to BUY or trade for. I'm more than willing to drive several hours for the right game. I've been to MI a few times now for pins and I enjoy (most) of the people there.

If I'm already heading that direction for any reason, then yes, I'd be more than happy to offer FREE delivery.
Another thing I've done as both a buyer and seller is meet the person somewhere halfway if we're several hours apart.

Those are some of the things us friendlier people do in this great, (sometimes contentious) hobby we love.

#5542 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well add another successful transaction in the state of Michigan (#3).
Super easy drive, beautiful state and some of the best Wendy's I've ever had. Love you Michigan!

How about that! Congrats!
Star Trek Pro and AC/DC are currently at the top of my wanted list if anyone is ready to part with theirs. Cash in pocket. And yes, I'm willing to make the drive. I'm free, all day tomorrow.

2 weeks later
#5585 4 years ago

My Transformers LE has sold.
Games I'm currently looking to buy: Austin Powers, AC/DC Pro, Iron Man, Stern Star Trek and Game of Thrones Pro.

And yes, I'm willing to drive several hours for the right game at the right price.

Thanks!

4 weeks later
#5629 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Anyone look at that Harlem Globetrotters on CL in West Bloomfiled? I tried dealing with the guy but was a real pain in the ass.

He sounds like a real winner. And he's great with pictures...

1 year later
#6525 3 years ago

Looking for a basic Austin Powers in the roughly $2500-$3000ish range.

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KYLEDM5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=KYLEDM5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.