(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jimmyhonda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4385 6 years ago

Hello fellas,
Anybody have a Cirqus Voltaire they may be interested in selling. Thanks!

2 months later
#4482 6 years ago

Hi, does anybody have any populated playfields they would like to sell? They don’t need to work. I use them for wall art and tables. Thank you.

3 months later
#4688 5 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage b...”
2018-05-01
Howell, MI
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage blue). Then the table was scuffed up to give it a vintage look. The table is wired with REMOTE CONTROLLED LED lights. Comes with a remote control! These lights are 100% programmable. You can change to a number of different colors or have the lights fade in and out to different colors. All new rubbers throughout playfield have been installed. I can meet you at the Ann Arbor VFW Pinaball Show this weekend. NO SHIPPING. Please call/text with any questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Cell 810-459-8075

1 month later
#4849 5 years ago

Anybody have a TWD Pro they are interested in selling?

5 months later
#5182 5 years ago

Looking for a nice HUO Tron. Preferably with mods. Cash or I have an amazing Funhouse that I never thought I’d ever trade or sell.

2 months later
#5288 5 years ago

Does anyone know if The Arcade in Brighton has a pinball league? Or is there any interest in starting one? I’d be willing to help. I just don’t have any clue how a league is setup or run. However, I’m willing to learn. Thanks.

5 months later
#5642 4 years ago

AFMR Special edition. HUO. Perfect. $6500. Has shaker motor.

#5653 4 years ago

All original, completely restored...

#5656 4 years ago

HUO, MINT X-MEN LE

1 week later
#5684 4 years ago

1 week later
#5702 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Spider-Man, HUO Star Wars pro, or HUO x-men for a friend looking to enter the hobby. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

#5715 4 years ago

Awesome photograph available for your man cave or pinball room

Other - For Sale
“This photograph is a very creative shot of Medieval Madness. This is a wide angle shot that makes you feel like you are inside the pinball machine (checkout the photo dimensions of...”
2019-10-12
Howell, MI
0 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 796 times

#5735 4 years ago

Drop it please...

1 month later
#5851 4 years ago

#5856 4 years ago

Sale fell through..this is back up for sale..

#5857 4 years ago

3 months later
#6083 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

Things are looking up,
Sold nascar a few weekends ago,
Had my surgery on the 6th, took 5hrs, came home yesterday,
Doctor called tonight and said that the pathology report is clean, all the cancer was removed, no chemo or radiation needed.
Now to heal, 6 weeks of mending.
Brian

Awesome news Brian!!!

2 weeks later
#6130 4 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

That was definitely me. I was talking with Chris and mentioned that I was planning on purchasing a pin from a guy in Davison. When a complete stranger can ask "Is it X" and be right, you know you probably shouldn't be dealing with that guy anymore.
On the plus side, I have a $4,000 budget and I'm open to buying multiple machines instead of just 1. If anyone has machines for sale, feel free to offer!

Chris is a good person to run questions through. Very honest and good person with a wealth of knowledge. I’ve made one deal with Chris which went very well. Good luck!

1 month later
#6182 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It would be, if he would accept my offer of $4k and dinner. But with everything that’s going on, it will have to wait. He’s a local guy I know. Was hoping to pry his DP out of his idle, bored hands. My offer stands, Happy123456789!

Lol!!

#6186 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Alright then. $4k, lasagna and some TZ decals I already promised him. His bro can try to beat that!

I’ll throw in a bag of breadsticks to make this deal happen!!

3 weeks later
#6256 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Why the douche reply? I just asked a simple question. If you got a great deal, then good for you.

John was just joking around. Easy man. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

2 weeks later
#6287 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Gorgar Pinball Backglass - some flaking but in overall good shape Call or text Mike 810-459-8075”
2020-05-30
Howell, MI
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 164 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6291 3 years ago

2 months later
#6416 3 years ago

Lowered price recently...

#6442 3 years ago

Price drop...

1 week later
#6459 3 years ago

2 weeks later
#6507 3 years ago

Thinking of listing my loaded TWD Premium. It’s Flawless. Here are the details. Message me if interested.

Home use only, Color DMD, powder coated (blood clot red), mirror blades, cross bow with red laser, chrome bumper caps, topper, cliffys, plastic protectors, custom blood pingulp, skull flipper toppers,
lighted red flipper buttons, Loli-pop rails, upgraded zombie belt, black polyurethane rubbers Installed throughout, speaker lights, speaker acrylics, flipper fidelity backbox speakers and subwoofer, Cleland custom code installed, “survivors inside” prison mod, Woodbury sign mod, and burning barn LED mod.

2 weeks later
#6550 3 years ago

Anyone have an MMR they are willing to sell? Looking for my brother. Thank you!

2 weeks later
#6581 3 years ago

Considering selling my New out of Box Guardians Pro. Maybe 40 plays. Upgraded flipper fidelity sub and backbox speakers. Colored plastic and pop bumper protectors. Speaker acrylics. Cleland custom code installed. PM if interested and I can work on getting pictures together.

***Sale Pending***

1 month later
#6714 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my TMNT Pro in mint condition with extras. PM me if interested. Thanks!

1 week later
#6725 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my HUO Houdini with topper, side blades and more. Let me know if you’re interested.

3 weeks later
#6784 3 years ago

Anybody have a decent Funhouse they would wanna sell or trade? I have an Aerosmith pro and tmnt pro in perfect condition to trade. Or just cash. Thanks.

3 months later
#7037 2 years ago

Potentially in the market for a Stranger Things Premium. Let me know what you have and we can talk. Thank you.

2 weeks later
#7078 2 years ago

Looking for a Home Use Only TNA or Stranger Things Premium. Shoot me a message if you are selling or are interested in trading. I have a nice Earthshaker, Meteor, Flintstones, and Cleopatra I would consider trading + cash on my end.

1 month later
#7216 2 years ago

Looking for a friend, an avengers premium, Deadpool pro or lord of the rings. Home use only if possible. PM me if you are looking to sell at a reasonable price. Thanks all.

#7218 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's a "reasonable price?"

PM me and we can discuss what’s fair depending on condition, mods, etc.

#7220 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Apparently not $7300 for a GB PRO.
Not even one pm yet

Exactly my point. lol.

#7223 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

i'll be your friend...............................

Lol. Come on over anytime and play some pinball.

#7233 2 years ago

2 weeks later
#7290 2 years ago

Hello, I’m looking to trade my Stranger Things LE for a Stranger Things Premium + cash. I would rather not have so much money tied up in an LE. The LE is stock except for fluorescent plastic protectors, Cliffy protector set and flipper toppers. PM me and maybe we can work out a deal. Thank you.

3 weeks later
#7374 2 years ago

Going to list my brothers AFMR LE soon. Home use only. It’s in perfect shape. Fluorescent green plastic protectors, full Cliffy set installed (not easy to do, especially in the Martian ship scoop). Green superband rubbers on all posts. Green superbands on flippers as well. Custom AFM pingulp from mod father. Illuminated flipper buttons (uninstalled). Mirror blades. $11k firm. Pm if interested.

1 month later
#7490 2 years ago

Posting my Mando premium (New out of box) tomorrow. $7975. PM me if interested.
+ Mandalorian custom metal topper
+ Plastic protectors installed
+ Flipper toppers installed
+ Upgraded coil stops installed
+ Superband flipper rubbers installed
+ Shooter lane plastic protector installed

1 month later
#7625 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That TAF is in amazing condition!

Yes. Yes it is! Wow.

3 months later
#7934 2 years ago

2 months later
#8197 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m thinking about selling lemonade on here soon so everyone can just coooool out. $.25 a cup. Real lemons.

Pinkitten always has the best lemonade. I’m in! That’s a steal. At least post some pics soon!!

7 months later
#8749 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Because I’m having lunch now

Lol

1 week later
#8812 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Just listed my Full Throttle

Did you have lunch before or after you listed it? lol.

Machine - For Sale

Full Throttle

New ad!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really rare game. Full Throttle is an extremely fast and fun game. Less than 300 of these were ever made! This example is in great shape that works 100%. Plastic i...”

4 hours ago

West Bloomfield Township, MI
(28 mi)

Jackpotjared

5 months later
#9068 9 months ago

Anybody looking to sell or trade their turtles pro or premium? HUO?

2 months later
#9217 6 months ago

4 months later
#9424 62 days ago

Looking for a collector quality bride of Pinbot if anybody knows of somebody wanting to sell. Thank you.

2 months later
#9496 34 hours ago

Does anyone know of a repair tech for the Alpena, Mi area? A friend is considering opening up a place with pinball machines, but needs someone that can service them now and then. Thank you!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jimmyhonda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Jimmyhonda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.