(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,466 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Insane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1202 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just got this Caribbean Cruise home and set up. Msch was great to deal with and game is as he described.
MAN OVERBOARD!
(That may get old after while. )

damn Rob, you're going to have to add on to the game room...

#1214 8 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

I have a really nice Jackbot for sale in Grand Rapids. You can see the info here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20602

Would someone please go buy this beautiful machine before i go try and sell a kidney or something to try to get this. Free Bump..

1 week later
#1294 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Have a nice fully working black hole for sale. Mods done, cleaned up new rubber. LEDs installed for most lighting. Nice game. $1400 Brighton. No pm please email [email protected]
image.jpg
image.jpg

looks nice, GLWS.

#1306 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You don't say?

But he did say....

1 week later
#1395 8 years ago

hope someone finds a way to contact and get it...too nice to go to the dump..

1 month later
#1545 8 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Does anyone here offer or know of someone who offers home arcade repair in the michigan thumb area?

I think Clay does, check his website www.pinrepair.com

2 months later
#1897 8 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I have a Data East Time Machine 1750
Appears to be in pretty decent shape, new pin-score displays.
I will be going to Dayhuffs party on Saturday and can meet there if anyone is interested. I can grab some pictures as well. I'm Located in Coloma (exit 39 off I-94) if you prefer to come here
rob
269-208-6616

You're not too far from me. Always nice to find local people. hope to meet you Saturday at Dayhuffs.

1 month later
#2007 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anyone looking for a NGG in Michigan?

its on my want list, but unfortunately probably not right now.

4 weeks later
#2116 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Super rare Jolly Park 1996 by Spinball for sale, located in the Netherlands but willing to ship.
It plays fine,powerful flippers, good dots and prints, but a bunch of lights don't work and the magnetic house motor(maybe relais bad)does not turn
The magna flippers also work.
It is actually in great shape, but needs some tlc.
Send me a pm if interested.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Neat looking game, cool to see something most of us here in the US probably haven't ever seen. GLWS

2 months later
#2783 7 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Thank you John. It was good seeing you and that awesome basement again. We made it home by 11:30 last night. Got into some nasty weather. Getaway made it into the garage safely. Need to get the snowblower back out to get game in the house and in basment. It is spring isn't it???
Thanks again and we'll see you at the zoo.

NO its not spring, its just your imagination.....

4 months later
#3164 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Putting my MMr gold LE up for sale. Not looking to ship at this point. Less then 200 plays and the playfield has the nice dark lettering inserts like you would want (I guess some later ones had issues?). This is #87/1000.
$8500
Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

I have played this machine, It is beautiful. The wife and I will miss it at the party. If you don't already know, John is a stand up guy, buy with confidence.

7 months later
#3860 6 years ago

And you don't need any of those glasses...

#3862 6 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

...but you have to wear hockey equipment.

Only if you want to keep all your teeth, and not look like you were on the ice with the enforcer.

2 months later
#4018 6 years ago
Quoted from Matt_johnson:

Machine - For Sale
Dragon - RestoredFully restored “Beautiful restored (just finished) Gottlieb Dragon. Solid State electronics 1978.

Playfield was touched up and clear-coated, cab was repainted (with a satin clear-coat), backglass...”
7 days ago Saugatuck, MI 650
Matt_johnson

Looks very nice, GLWS.

2 weeks later
#4071 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

But Michigan people.. they love to try to get things for the lowest dollar

Isn't that what everyone in America does?...

1 week later
#4099 6 years ago

Novus is also available at some Hobby Stores, small bottles though. Like hobby Town.

9 months later
#4657 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).
Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.
Likely a stupid question, but I appreciate any insight.

My wife and I play 2 player all the time, no issue that I see. Like you said play a 2 player as 2 players, not a 4 player as 2 players.

#4686 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

pmwolf you must have played mine at PATZ I hope everyone enjoyed it...I liked meeting and chatting with lots of you

if that was your Guardians, thanks for bringing it. I just ordered one because of it.

#4691 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

WHOA! Congrats! You'll love it!

I hope so...

#4698 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

The duck hunt looks cool. If i could fit it id probably take it but i learned the hard way a rifle game wont fit in a traverse!

it all depends on how you fold it.

4 months later
#5076 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Here they are:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69318
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69316

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord - good condition - great play!New!Partially shopped/refurbished “As I am moving to a house which has less room for the arcade, here is my very first pinball up for sale! I bought it the day I moved into my current house. Seems fitting I would se...”
10 hours ago Richland, MI 1,400 (OBO)
marcand

Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude is NO DUD!New!Partially shopped/refurbished “This is my Dr. Dude for sale! I am moving to a home with a smaller basement and it's time to downsize the collection.

The good: No credit dot! Nice and bright LEDs. "Big Shot" fi...”
10 hours ago Richland, MI 2,250 (OBO)
marcand

Millipede still available: $425
I also have "U-Lift Pinball Mover" that works great on flat, smooth floors like concrete. I'm thinking $100 for that (PM me for more details).
MK MAME is sold and Pinside donation made!
Lastly, I am moving soon and I would rather not move these machines twice. Let's make a package deal, eh?

Especially not that millipede. Damn that beast is HEAVY!!!...

11 months later
#5744 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Stern Stars and Firepower in SW Michigan.
Both fully working and pretty good games. I need room to get the games out of my kitchen and garage.

Archived after 2 days

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Stars

Archived

Fully shopped/refurbished “I need room, so a couple of games have to go.
I got this Stars from another Pinsider a few years ago as an oddball project. I had to correct a few issues, but everything works nice...”

2019-08-30

St Joseph, MI

RCA1

Machine - For Sale

Firepower

Fully shopped/refurbished “I need room, so a couple of games have to go.
I got this game a few years ago from another Pinsider.
He had John Freel from Elkhart Pinball go through the boards. Very clean with n...”

4 days ago

St Joseph, MI

RCA1

Great Seller. buy with confidence.

#5754 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Insane, did you buy that STARS pin? I was IN One Well when you picked it up then. RCA1 and I talked in the parking lot before you (or the buyer) showed up.

Nope, wasn't me.

4 months later
#6013 4 years ago
Quoted from happyhour1973:

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

Another thing you can do is go to the PATZ show. Lots of great people, and some good deals.

6 months later
#6401 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Thinking of listing my Ivan Stewart off road with track pack. Looking to do a trade for a pin if there is any interest. Send me a pm if interested.

Love that game. GLWS/trade

1 year later
#7835 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Are my prices to low? I am not getting any PM's.

Yes, i believe that is the exact problem. Better raise them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Insane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Insane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.