(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DanTheGlassMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1473 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Windsor is what's on the other side of the Ambassador Bridge/Tunnel. Only issue with Canada is the whole taxing situation which always confuses me.

Thats funny! Your handle is "thelaw". Oh the sweet irony!

5 months later
#2086 8 years ago

Thall i totally want a revenge. But im not allowed to buy till we get our taxes per the wife.....ill be looking to buy within a months time so if you still have it im your guy....

1 month later
#2415 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

If you were going to use either prestige in walled Lake, or big toy in Sterling Heights, prestige is going to win hands down. The people at big toys are really screwing people as far as service and general work. I don't have much faith in them anymore now that Jeff Moore has left that business.

Clay how so? I think nick and matt are pretty nice guys (although admittedly i have not bought any games from them).

#2417 8 years ago

Wow 800 dollars? Damn. Thats outrageous. I know you do great work at incredibly reasonable rates clay. Youve been to my house to do a repair.

#2483 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

To each their own. Frankly that simpsons makes me want to throw up.

Yeah clay youre oldschool that way. I think it looks cool though steve.

2 weeks later
#2600 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Anyone here pick up that bop on CL? After listing it for 1700 he then raised it to 2500 then to $2200. Cab looked really faded, and his lack of quality pics(and he seemed like a p.o.s.), so I passed. Would like to hear if it was worth it!

The dude posted it for 1700 but apparently started a bidding war. Thing is the pin is a pile. Playfield is wasted. Cab is torn up. Talked to a buddy who offered 2200 for it just so he could go see it since the dude wouldnt honor the 1700 that was posted. Buddy said the pinwasnt worth 1400 let alone 2200. When he offered the 1400 the guy blew up on him and told him to get the hell outta his garage. Craigslist.....

4 months later
#3043 7 years ago

looking for a good system 11 game to buy. whirlwind, swords of fury, high speed, taxi. anyone have one they want to sell? also would like a jack bot or a sharkeys shootout

#3051 7 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

not sure if you saw this or not: annarbor.craigslist.org link

Thanks for the heads up

1 week later
#3107 7 years ago

That looks awesome. I think you should put white t molding on the backbox though to match the trim on the cab....

1 month later
#3236 7 years ago

I have a nice players revenge from mars that id like to trade. Looking to trade for a whirlwind, jackbot, or monopoly. Pm me if anyone is interested. Thanks.
Added over 8 years ago: Also would be interested in trading my rfm for a wcs94 or a johnny mnemonic. Maybe a really nice swords of fury

Added over 8 years ago: Or an earthshaker or a tales from the crypt. Lol

1 week later
#3278 7 years ago

Rfm is sold. Thanks dan! Hope you and your wife enjoy it

1 week later
#3327 7 years ago

I hate to do it because i LOVE this game but i have a very very nice dungeons and dragons with the topper and some other extras that i would like to trade. My kids hate it because its too hard. I promised my daughter i would try and get her a bad cats. So here i am. D&d for bad cats. Someone in michigan want to make my 8 year old daughter happy? I can email or text pics of the d&d for whomever is interested.

Dan. 248-872-7073.

#3329 7 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

But bad katz has a heroin addict on the back glass. You sure it is appropriate?!?!? J/K, good luck I actually love bad cats. They have one at premier lanes. I never played D&D but was hoping for an invite to play yours! =(

So I know she wants a big kids. The one up at Sparks at Premier Lanes. She loves that game because she beat me at it one time. You're welcome to come play my pens anytime man just give me a text. It's not like you live that far away

1 week later
#3352 7 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Extremely nice batman forever, HUO x-files, routed t3, and a very nice Star Trek next generation for sale / trade.

Pm'd

1 month later
#3536 7 years ago

Have an excellent condition dungeons and dragons with the topper that i am looking to sell. Game plays flawlessly. Leds, tilt graphics game blades, more. Cabinet is in great shape. Looking for 1000.

#3538 7 years ago

No trades. Giving it away at such a low price because in dire need of cash atm. Family emergency kinda thing. And for the record i am getting bombardes with interest. I dont want to hurt anyone who is interested feelings but i am entertaining all and will take the money of the first who can come pick it up with cash. So if i tell you you can come look at it and someone beats you to it no hard feelings guys.

#3558 7 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

there's no tickets for "tilting for tots". just show up with a $15 (or greater) value toy for entry (per person). saturday dec 10 from 8pm to midnight. we collect the toys and give them to Toys for Tots.

This is awesome! Well done!

2 months later
#3708 7 years ago

Looking for an earthshaker. Anyone have one they want to part with?

#3710 7 years ago

looking to buy one of the following:
Bad cats
Sorcerer
Swords of fury
Whirlwind
Earthshaker
Jack bot
Monopoly

Let me know if any of you have one of these to part with
Thanks guys (and gals)

1 week later
#3749 7 years ago

Looking to sell my popeye. Excellent condition. Minimal cab fade. Leds in inserts. Plays 100%. Looking for 2200

2 weeks later
#3770 7 years ago

Selling my judge dredd. Extremely nice example. No topper. Perfect playfield. Cab has some fade like most all do. Leds. Plays flawlessly. Deadworld NOT modded. Asking 3000

8 months later
#4466 6 years ago

Hey folks im currently looking for a pin in the 1500 dollar range. 80s solid state. Something like an earthshaker or high speed. If anyone has somethin to offer up shoot me a pm please. Thanks!

4 months later
#4719 5 years ago

Putting feelers out. Id like to trade my players condition data east simpsons with new rotten dog boardset for a high speed, sharkeys shootout, earthshaker, or monday night football.

#4723 5 years ago

Simpsons is gone. Big thank you to jeff. Enjoy it!

#4724 5 years ago

Now im looking for a nice earthshaker or a nice high speed. Anyone? Anyone?

2 weeks later
#4803 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Thanks for the heads up!
A Data East Simpsons came up just a few miles from my house and it looked like a lot of fun, I had never played t before, so I drove out and picked it up. Family is really enjoying it, lots of cool shots with a Huge ramp and 2 VUKs. Anyway, long story short my pinball money is gone for awhile, hopefully will be able to look for a Hook again in the fall or winter.

Im glad your family is enjoying the simpsons!

#4804 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Was that the $500 Simpsons? I thought that was a scam post.

No paul it was my simpsons i told you i sold so i could come swoop up your laser war!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DanTheGlassMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=DanTheGlassMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.