(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 minutes ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cycloneman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1644 8 years ago

Hi Guys!! I just joined pinside...I heard about this site from a guy i met at Marvins mechanical museum

#1654 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Welcome to pinside. Lots of good people here. Let us know if you need help with anything.

Quoted from marcand:

Agreed! Welcome here! Feel free to post questions, pins you want to buy or if you have anything for sale.

Thanks Guys!!! I appreciate it!!

1 month later
2 years later
#4677 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

CHOGGARD LIVES! Is this Choggard on Hardcore Pawn?
» YouTube video

no,that guy was much better than choggard,if it was choggard he would have asked 2200 for it..lol!!!!!

#4678 5 years ago
Quoted from Dart1970:

Choggard is alive and well. He posts for sale ads on the Metro Detroit Craigslist all the time. Any machines for sale out of Atherton or Kearsley are him.

ah,so that stellar wars going for 1750 is choggard....too high and no thanks

#4682 5 years ago
Quoted from Dart1970:

Last April I pursued a Sorcerer for sale out of Atherton on Craigslist. First red flag, Atherton is not a city, it is a school district in Flint. Why not say Flint? Why not post on Flint CL? Two days of texting back and forth with this guy, everything told me to run away. I Googled his phone number and I found a Pinside thread: selling PINBOT parts. Search for that thread, the bottom of the thread Choggard chimes in and drops his phone number. Matches up.

Quoted from galaxian:

Ya know corey is on this thread still I figured the drama is over since it's been a few years and people just considered him an amateur home user flipping pins.

yes he is an amateur and a bullshitter.he does not know how to fix anything,once he finds out your in the pin hobby and start pointing out things he shuts up and backs off but if your a first time buyer he will lie through his teeth and his breath smells like horse shit

1 week later
#4739 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

At some point I gotta put my Dirty Harry up for trade for a classic Stern or classic Bally.

There's a dirty harry that just come on CL asking 2700

#4751 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sheesh not much info on that one eh?
detroit.craigslist.org link

no not really,i think this the dirty harry that keeps popping up every 2 months

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cycloneman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Cycloneman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.