(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigbossfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I don't know if you are anywhere local, but if you need help looking over a machine, I myself will offer to help. I've been there and have great sympathy for your situation. And I've even had the experience of certain "infamous" people attempting to take advantage of me as a newbie. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I've managed to learn enough to not get burned and I can share what little I know.

PM sent Nosro.....hoping I can get you to check something out for me somewhat local to you!

4 weeks later
#311 9 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

TAF has been sold! Thanks everyone!

I was the lucky fella who picked up this TAF. Coming from over 5 hours away and across the border, is a bit of a gamble. Very happy to say that not only was the TAF exactly as advertised, Rocky travelled over an hour to cut time off my trip and is by far one of the nicest gents I have had the pleasure of dealing with since I got into this hobby a little over a year ago.

If anyone has the opportunity to deal with Rocky in the future, do so with 100% complete confidence.

4 months later
#818 9 years ago

I picked up an IJ from the owner (which Bob facilitated) of this pin and saw the TAF in person. I can assure anyone who is remotely interested you'd be getting an extremely nice TAF.

#828 9 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Wow, I clearly sold my "extremely nice" TAF for much too less ($5100)!

Tough crowd. I wasn't saying whether or not his asking price is in line, just stating the pin is an extremely nice one. You know, trying to help anyone out that might be interested. Then they can engage the seller and dicker on price from there.

1 month later
#1105 8 years ago

Looking for nice copies of both Shadow and Fish Tales. Want them to be plug and play with little/no issues and little/no cab damage. I've made the drive to various spots in MI many times to purchase pins, so the distance doesn't bother me.

Reg

#1107 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Good luck I'm sure you'll fine one of them.

Thanks.......fingers crossed!

#1108 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Thanks.......fingers crossed!

You must have good karma! Just scored a very nice Shadow. Still on the hunt for a FT though!

#1115 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

The guy from Ohio has good karma. Thanks

Are you really Superman??? LOL. Keep that karma coming. Would be great to rent a trailer and pick up a nice FT along the way to VFW!!

#1119 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Isn't there a FT for sale on this site? I'll look out for one.

Believe it or not.....nope!!

1 week later
#1172 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Looking for nice copies of both Shadow and Fish Tales. Want them to be plug and play with little/no issues and little/no cab damage. I've made the drive to various spots in MI many times to purchase pins, so the distance doesn't bother me.
Reg

Found a Shadow.....still searching for a nice Fish Tales. C'mon folks!!! LOL

4 months later
#1822 8 years ago

Have a buddy who is looking to buy his first pin. Desperately wants a Guns N Roses. Anyone selling??

2 years later
#4625 6 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If anyone going to VFW has a MET Pro or TWD Pro for sale I may be interested. Less mods the better, i surely won’t value them the same... short of a ColorDMD.

roar Guy in St Kitts is selling one. http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/metallica-pro.7089/#post-55404

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigbossfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=Bigbossfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.