(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AaronJames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

What's a fair price on this HUO (mint) Avatar LE? I only see one listed on Mr Pinball Classifieds and that was for $5300. Mine has several upgrades including a Blue DMD, the Banshee figure added, mirror blades, speaker panel light kit and emblems. This game is number 151 of only 250. The LE version of Avatar has several upgrades over just the 'standard' edition including the ceramic 'Navi' ball and special Navi ball scoring rules, the mechanical/moving fighter, the 3D lenticular translite, the mechanical lid on the hibernation unit, and chrome rails/hardware to name a few. Super fun game. Feel free to make an offer. Also still have AC/DC prem (mint, low plays), and Junk Yard in excellent condition.
Located in Grand Blanc, MI 48439.

Amanda is going to smack you if you sell this, lol

5 months later
#652 9 years ago

I could be persuaded to sell my beautiful condition Pinbot if anyone was interested in that title.

4 months later
#1316 8 years ago

John Kosmal has an Addams Family for sale at the Pinball Pro Shop in Rochester,MI
It's in good shape.

5 months later
#1990 8 years ago

Why is everyone taking a dump on Fire!?
I know opinions are like assholes but I really like this game. The rag time music always drew me in, and how could you not love that 10x bonus bell.

1 month later
1 week later
#2207 8 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Agreed but as he said "I've had a lot of people call about this thing", so I guess he's trying to get his full asking price as he never counter offered me at all. But at the same time when I first spoke to him it sounded like they wanted to get rid of it quickly since his son was moving soon.

Yes, $500 was MORE than generous.
He'll regret passing on it.

2 months later
#2785 8 years ago

Pictures? Price?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AaronJames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=AaronJames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.