(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 190.
#4901 5 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Winner is that Williams, Sega, or the other mfg that has a Winner machine?
Sorry it's the Williams one.

Yep all williams pins

#4902 5 years ago

Winner the Williams horse racing game. Had one come up at a local auction. Went for over 500 cdn.

#4903 5 years ago

Still interested in trading bbh pro

#4904 5 years ago

Nascar project picked up and paid in full. Have fun!

#4905 5 years ago

I have a black rose that I mentioned here for sale. Plays 100%. 2550$ as is. It's is Dirty, and needs to be cleaned but this is a great game. the GI plugs on the driver board are original and not browned at all, and I noticed it still has all of the gray rubber switch covers on the ramp switches that are always missing. That is something I have not seen in a long time! I think this game got set up in an arcade new and played until the back ball popper stopped working and got clogged with balls, and the owner folded it up and un plugged it. The unopened manual and little light bulbs and flipper tool were in the back of the cab. Just an odd mystery scoobie doo. ohh not 100% the power switch is broke or missing I forget, but it may get fixed tomorrow.
If you want to get a REALLY COOL Game and save a little by cleaning it, this is your opportunity. I will clean it when I get time and the price goes up.
AS for what I can see under the dirt, it looks like the only pf wear is about 3 inch by 4mm and less around the big cannon hole. Thats it for pf wear. the cab is average. Its not a reimport. it had a lock down bar. Has the correct legs. Needs a good shop job and a good home.
I am 3 miles off the 94 at exit 85 in beautiful galesburg mi. (exactly in the middle of battle creek and butt town kalamazoo)

#4906 5 years ago

I also set up the ADDAMS FAMILY redemption game. it spews tickets. (there are only a couple left) It works perfect and looks about new. the decals are really nice. $550

Also a LOVE TESTER machine. You stick your finger in it It says I am a stallion. make an offer when you buy a game?

#4907 5 years ago

Ok can you tell it is almost Morg. time?
I have a Indy Jones restored and cleared pf set. Includes the mini pf 2750
also an nos Amazing Spiderman (gottlieb) pf 1575

#4908 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to trade my T2 for something to put on location. Machine is fully working and pretty clean also has Laser Mod. Does have all led lights in the inserts and GI. Located in...”
2018-07-21
Goodrich, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 125 times

Looking for Trades for T2.
T2 has run its course on location need something new.
The game is still pretty clean and fully working.
Let me know if your interested.

#4909 5 years ago

And one more.
Williams 1 player EM touchdown. works 100%. just shopped, new rubbers all coils rebuilt, new led lights to make it bright, waxed. Only ware on pf is from one flipper but there is no paint in that area for it to have worn. cab is clean and better than average. coin door super nice. Back glass has one scratch about an inch.
Very similar to a wedge head. has moving animation in the head. Pf is waxed and it plays super fast for an em.
Price is 550. Set up in my living room.
something for everyone

#4910 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

And one more.
Williams 1 player EM touchdown. works 100%. just shopped, new rubbers all coils rebuilt, new led lights to make it bright, waxed. Only ware on pf is from one flipper but there is no paint in that area for it to have worn. cab is clean and better than average. coin door super nice. Back glass has one scratch about an inch.
Very similar to a wedge head. has moving animation in the head. Pf is waxed and it plays super fast for an em.
Price is 550. Set up in my living room.
something for everyone

How do you rebuild coils?

#4911 5 years ago

Just listed my EFTLW. Nice game, but I need room.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Escape from the Lost World Picked up a couple years ago from a reputable Pinsider. Plays great, no issues. Boards are clean, no hacks or damage. Has the original silk screene...”
2018-07-21
St Joseph, MI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 477 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4912 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

How do you rebuild coils?

Guessing Ron means new coil sleeves installed.

#4913 5 years ago

I'm looking to buy a players condition Corvette or Cirqus Voltaire. PM me if you have one for sale.

#4914 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I got this game as a project and spent a lot of time (and money) removing hacks and restoring it to it's original glory. I'm an electrical engineer and made this game safe to run, ...”
2018-10-20
Algonquin, IL
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 2666 times

My completely gone through Pinbot is for sale/trade

#4915 5 years ago

Yep I stand corrected. i dont rebuild coils, I rebuild the coil assembly. new sleeves, new stops, sometimes new linkage and sometimes., EOS switches (or adjustment).
Thank you for that question. No rewiring of the coils

#4916 5 years ago

Looking to possibly trade a player's condition High Speed, plays great with no hiccups, and a better than player's condition Taxi for a newer dmd game. Also can add cash. Family fell in love with the Flintstones we have and looking for something along those lines. Can send pictures if interested.

#4917 5 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Looking to possibly trade a player's condition High Speed, plays great with no hiccups, and a better than player's condition Taxi for a newer dmd game. Also can add cash. Family fell in love with the Flintstones we have and looking for something along those lines. Can send pictures if interested.

I have a Sharkey's Shootout I've been thinking about moving

#4918 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have a Sharkey's Shootout I've been thinking about moving

A lot of people dont know that sharkeys shootout is basically eight ball delux, just amped up a bit and dmd. I drove all the way to southern il back in 09 for the HUO game I had. The price stayed at the same amount for years and years, so it was a good secret. personally I prefer SS to EBD. great game!!!!

#4919 5 years ago

I have a decent data east star wars for sale

#4920 5 years ago

call or text 574 361 9561

#4921 5 years ago

Hit me up Puffdanny if you do

#4922 5 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

I have a decent data east star wars for sale

Paul is a good guy to deal with, even though he is from Indiana.

#4923 5 years ago

wanted- these ones:
medusa
junkyard
class 0f 1812
tales from the crypt
stargate
007 golden eye
seawitch
Hoops

location or condition doesnt matter, (no reimports though).

#4924 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “So the history: this Addams was routed for a short period of time in Michigan before a friend of mine bought it. He dropped in an IPB playfield many years back. It's been sitting i...”
2018-08-11
Saginaw, MI
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 562 times
Contributed to Pinside

Super nice addams. Let's trade

#4925 5 years ago

I have a 1965 Chicago Coin CCM Par Golf pitch and bat for sale $1500 in brighton MI. Works and plays well and is in very nice original condition. Direct email please to [email protected]

#4926 5 years ago

hey guys..... Iooking for a HuO Dialed In. Like new TnA or AFMr with full color trade and cash to you. Will meet half way. Pm if interested.

#4927 5 years ago

Anyone have any System 11's for sale (other than the Pinbot from dudah above)? Looking for some really nice examples. Especially looking for an Earthshaker.

#4928 5 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Anyone have any System 11's for sale (other than the Pinbot from dudah above)? Looking for some really nice examples. Especially looking for an Earthshaker.

If you don't mind a road trip I know of a earth shaker near me for sale.

#4929 5 years ago

I have a beautiful high end restored Pharaoh for sale....

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have had this machine is my personal collection for a while now and sad to say it's time to put it up for sale. Yes, I know it's a high price to pay for a Pharaoh, but this machi...”
2018-07-26
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 2100 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4930 5 years ago

GB Prem available

#4931 5 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I have a Jokerz system 11. I am finishing up a full restoration on it this week.

#4932 5 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

It looks like a nice machine but from the pictures it may not have the update to add the fuses on the inputs to the bridges in the backbox. If I'm not mistaken that upgrade should be done on almost all the solid state Williams games up to (and maybe including) Fire!

#4933 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I have a Jokerz system 11. I am finishing up a full restoration on it this week.

What's the asking price?

#4934 5 years ago

HUO Superchexx Bubble hockey available

#4935 5 years ago

Joker Poker SS
Project or parts game.

The good:
Playfield looks like it will clean up well. No major 'worn down to the wood' areas I could see.

The bad:
Ugh, just see pics. All pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/puEYiQpnPbqjz62P6

#4936 5 years ago

Any of you Michigan pinheads heading to md ?

#4937 5 years ago

I need some space. If you think I am way off on my prices, feel free to make an offer.

Machine - For Sale
Flipper Football Archived
As is - “Flipper Football, from Capcom (1996). Game looks great, and works fine. Boards, electronics, and mechanics are all in great working shape. The DMD is perfect. Super-fun multi-pla...”
2019-01-20
Union City, MI
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 1058 days
Viewed: 446 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern WRESTLEMANIA LE pinball machine. This is the LE version, with the classic superstars, and Hulk Hogan autographed plaque. Brand new head decals included. Dollar bill acceptor ...”
2018-09-16
Union City, MI
Archived after: 126 days
Viewed: 228 times

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Star Trek Next Generation arcade pinball machine. Game is in great shape, and has been in my personal collection for years. It has the ColorDMD installed. Nice playfield and cabine...”
2018-09-16
Union City, MI
Archived after: 126 days
Viewed: 445 times

#4938 5 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I dont think that price is out of line. I cant tell from pics, but it looks pretty darn awesome, even if I am a bit peterbed that I was not involved. Its one of my fav games and pf's to restore. Back when I had one that backglass was impossible to find in good condition and worth a lot. I can see there is about 150 man hours in to it, so if the paint quality on the pf is up to par, its a recommended buy if you have the money. meaning I would buy it if I had the money, but I would want the BK to go with it of course, my other fav pf to restore (but a nightmare to do the swap)
Its an awesome title.

Machine - For Sale
For Sale: High End Restored Williams Pharaoh Better then NewFully restored (full original status) “I have had this machine is my personal collection for a while now and sad to say it's time to put it up for sale. Yes, I know it's a high price to pay for a Pharaoh, but this machi...”
7 days ago Muskegon, MI 3,700
HemiOrange09

#4939 5 years ago

I have a restored IJ pf set I just finished clearing. I will sell it with or without the mini pf. 2575 with the mini.

I have a cpr Taf pf that I tweeked (sealed the back with coats of poly, fixed the imperfections in the art including inserts not being centered, or having cracks, correct UPC sticker. amazing clear, wet block sanded to 3000 grit then polished for 6 hours, then another 1.5 hours cleaning the compound out of the holes 1675$$

NOS Amazing spiderman. reglues all inserts. all inserts needed paint because of the cracks around them. roll over star insert is tested not to be full of clear. amazing. I also have a game to install it. I have a game to go with it. has a damaged lower cab is all so I have an extra MGoW cab to go with it. Really nice BG. Has a really nice pf allready as luck would have it. all of the boards look good. I have never set it up. 2700 for the whole thing. I will sell pf seperate.

CPR CENTAUR. I spend about 12 hours going thru the art on these. all of the arrow inserts look bad and need to be cleaned up, plus some of the other inserts were off center a bit. roll over star inserts are now not full of clear. Wet block sand to 3000 grit.
Pf is so beautiful and flat. on the 3 from last pass with the polisher I caught the edge if the pf on the outside of the trap door, which wont show when installed. melted the clear in a 1 cm spot. I wont have time to redo it for a couple weeks. I will sell for 1500 as is

#4940 5 years ago

also still have a shopped and polished touchdown single player williams EM with back glsss animation for 650.
absolutly beautiful theatre of magic. beautiful cab and pf. no issues 6500
and the black rose got cleaned up, new rubbers cleaned and novus the pf. the only wear is a little on the edge of the cannon circle. Cab and head look great, but the coin door had a lock bar, I would fix that up. 2550. plays great and fast. Nice boards, correct legs, new display.

also addams family redemption game. runs on wpc cpu go figure. Like new condition with ticket dispenser. 600. Buy any game and I will sell you the love tester for 25 bucks, otherwise 60. Now you can prove you are a stallion.

everything is at the kruzman compound garage. located 2.8 miles off the 94 at exit 85. right in the middle of battle creek and butt town

#4941 5 years ago

I have a new custom Pinball Refinery Edition Iron Maiden Pro for sale. I decided to customized one and offer it so someone would not have to wait for me to convert one, so this one is ready to go... I posted pictures of this machine in my IMDN thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/in-progress-pinball-refinery-editions-of-iron-maiden-all-versions

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#4942 5 years ago

I just wanted to post that the touch down I had sold. (to a first timer newbie. hopefully he will become an addict like most of us)
Still have a beautiful ToM for 6500 and a black rose 2550.

Coming up is the nicest Jurassic park I have ever seen, from what I have seen of it. That title is usually trashed. It belongs to chris rock travis, so you can contact him. I dont know anything about it, besides it is at my house and he has a bunch of mods he is going to install on it

#4943 5 years ago

Anyone in the market for a Ghost Busters?

#4944 5 years ago

Wondering if anyone has a nice sopranos let me know thank you.

#4945 5 years ago

I need to thin my collection a little to make room for my next round, so I’m putting three of my machines up for sale. We play all of these machines regularly and they all play great:

1989 Gottlieb Lights Action: Many LEDs, freshly cleaned and waxed. A few of the plastics were replaced. Asking $1,600

1996 Sega Independence Day: Many LEDs, New Alien Head Opto, freshly cleaned and waxed. Asking $2,500

1996 Sega Viper Night Drivin’: Many LEDs, freshly cleaned and waxed, one Racoon is badly damaged, but the rest of the machine is extremely nice. Asking $2,500

All machines can be viewed and played in my basement in Macomb, Michigan. If you decide to buy, bring help to get them up the stairs.

Best way to contact me is via Pinside IM.

I will gladly donate to Pinside if I sell any of these beauties.

#4946 5 years ago

I was wondering if anyone in or around MI offers a playfield clear coating service? I have a Charlie's Angles in great shape I'd like to preserve its Greatness! PM me if you have Info. Thanks!

#4947 5 years ago

Hey Michigan.
Looking for a Williams Space Shuttle. Players condition is fine. Can put my players Pin*Bot or nice Fireball Classic up for trade with cash as appropriate.
Let me know.

-Todd

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67602

#4948 5 years ago

My underplayed Houdini is available. $6400. PM if interested.

#4949 5 years ago

HUO TWD Prem and HUO GB Prem available

#4950 5 years ago

I have a barn find space shuttle. Needs restoration complete with clean boards.. game is sold

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/99?hl=cocomonkeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.