(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 191.
#4851 5 years ago

Ron I sent you a message.

#4852 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Shadow...anybody got one they're looking to sell.

Thanks.

#4853 5 years ago

Cash and carry on the Who dunnit is 2700.
located 3 miles off 94 in gamesburg MI 49053.
Game is in beautiful condition, but 2 plugs on driver board (119-120 have burn) so the gi is out on translight, though not flashers. One error is comming up switch 25 which is a target on the set of 3 dropping targets in front of the elevator. no lock down hardware on coin door or drill holes, underside looks like its been moved 3 or 4 times. Ramps and plastics are perfect, comes with some of the goodie bag (extra sling plastics) plays fast , and super fun. price is firm. I would rather just post my bottom price rather than haggle.
text at 269 254 1618

cab and head have one small scuff, and no fade. looks new, even around the start button. great opp for a low play game

#4854 5 years ago

If Anyone is interested in selling a classic Stern or Bally let me know.

#4855 5 years ago

Thinking of Selling My 2007 Original Spider Man. It Has Been Previously Routed, Hast Comet Leds. Plays Great, and in very nice shape. Pm me for Pics and Priceing.

#4856 5 years ago

Looking for a fully working Nugent let me know what you have thanks.

#4857 5 years ago

May post my EBD LTD soon. Working but playfield is rough, thinking 1,200? Any interest in Michigan? Thanks

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold, Thanks

#4858 5 years ago

Thinking about putting my bbh pro up for trade. Id like to trade for almost any newer stern, imdn, as pro, gb pre, im, avatar, gotg, got, etc. +/- cash as needed. Also have a gladiators and a wipeout that i would trade for a stern as well. Bbh has led, shaker, deer speaker grills, lighted speakers

#4859 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Bumping up the Millionaire for $700 cash and carry.
John

Can i see picks?

#4860 5 years ago

Any of you Michigan guys wanna hop the border, I've got a few titles that need to move.

Segasa Monaco
Gottlieb jet spin
Gottlieb soccer

Stern avengers hulk le

Pm for details, I can email pics.
More info later, posting from my phone.

#4861 5 years ago

Beautiful NOB Whoa Nellie for sale across the other border (Ohio) in Toledo area....give 'er a look...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “What a beautiful game Whoa Nellie is. My buddy picked up a Pabst Can Crusher recently and decided to sell his Nellie. He bought it new in box. It has 164 plays on it and it is imma...”
2018-06-27
Monclova, OH
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 596 times

#4862 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Any of you Michigan guys wanna hop the border, I've got a few titles that need to move.
Segasa Monaco
Gottlieb jet spin
Gottlieb soccer
Stern avengers hulk le
Pm for details, I can email pics.
More info later, posting from my phone.

Not interested, but curious how that works. If you bring a pin back from Canada, do you have to pay fees, and if so, what's the percentage of cost for the fee?

#4863 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Not interested, but curious how that works. If you bring a pin back from Canada, do you have to pay fees, and if so, what's the percentage of cost for the fee?

No fees on American made goods returning to America. That what I’ve come to understand

#4864 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

No fees on American made goods returning to America. That what I’ve come to understand

No fees bringing it back to America because it was made here. I've confirmed that with Canadians who brought pins to US shows.

#4865 5 years ago

All above are correct. If I bring over the border, I get charged for export.

However, an American bringing it back in is not charged, as it's American goods returning.

(Not sure on the Segasa, but just call it a Williams and you're good)

#4866 5 years ago

Interested in a Bally Spectrum machine (working or not) within driving distance of the Detroit area. A project machine is fine. Let me know what you have and what you're asking even if it isn't complete.

I can also help with board repairs and keep parts on hand for a lot of the Williams, Bally, and some Data East boards.

#4867 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

fo sho

#4868 5 years ago

Local friend here has a hot hand for sale

#4869 5 years ago

My original nascar project sale fell through so I posted it. I'm all ears for offers.

Well maybe I lowballed myself its gone

#4870 5 years ago

Talk about a feeding frenzy. I may have lowballed myself

#4871 5 years ago

Decided to sell my Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure. Trying to rotate/downsize collection. I'm the original owner and this has very few plays (19 as of the post). PM me if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66182

#4872 5 years ago

Also just listed my virtual pin. My first foray into pinball machines a few years ago.

No it isn't the same as a real pin, but it is great for testing out machines and learning rules from nearly any table ever created. We have really enjoyed it, I'm just trying to downsize - a bar/kitchen needs to go in the spot where 3 pins currently reside.

Details in the ad, but it is a custom built Iron Man themed standard sized cabinet machine (ie. not wide body).

PM me if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66183

#4873 5 years ago

Have two excellent condition arcade machines I would be willing to trade for a digital pinball

both are very very nice examples and uprights dedicated with full original side art

space invaders deluxe and galaxian.

both look great next to each other and would be really nice for someone looking for classic arcades.

pm me what you may have, can possibly add cash depending on deal.

#4874 5 years ago

Anyone have a Star Wars pro they are thinking of selling?

#4875 5 years ago

Listed my starship troopers. Has a lot of new stuff... including the new pinsound+ (which is really pretty cool). Located blocks from the Michigan line. Not really looking for trades but open to cash offers. Thanks.

#4876 5 years ago

TWD Premium available

#4877 5 years ago

I'm going to be listing my whirlwind pretty soon. Waiting on a final part to arrive first. Located in Novi, MI.

#4878 5 years ago

Got a pocket full of cash for a nine ball (well not 3500), seawitch, quicksilver, Catacomb, centaur,

#4879 5 years ago

Still looking to trade my bbh pro for a different stern. Would love a maiden, but that probably wont happen. Maybe as, gotg, gb, etc. +/- cash

#4880 5 years ago

Putting our Star Trek: The Next Generation up for sale if any interest, located in Downtown Traverse City.

#4881 5 years ago

I have a very nice SFII that I may trade. It has custom cabinet decals, alternate translate, clear coated playfield, yellow powder coated rails and lockdown bar, mini arcade mod, Cliffy protectors.. It's a very nice example - my boys love it and would be upset if they knew I posted this Anyways, may be interested in a trade for something different.

#4882 5 years ago

I have a Stern Stingray that the wife doesnt want me to sell, but something has to go........

#4883 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I have a '77 Stern Stingray that the wife doesnt want me to sell, but something has to go.........

#4884 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I have a '77 Stern Stingray that the wife doesnt want me to sell, but something has to go.........

Price? Condition?

#4885 5 years ago

Stingray a little early for me but thsanks

#4886 5 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Price? Condition?

Backglass is flaking, like 90% of the ones i've seen. Playfield cleaned up nicely, some wear at middle target. I've got $475 into it w new glass and rubber, replaced a couple connectors. One switch rapid firing last time I turned it on, prob around Xmas.

#4887 5 years ago

I received my final part (new lift ramp) so my WW is up for sale or trade:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66494

#4888 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Update: switched to cash sale. Really nice funhouse with a Mirco playfield get it! Really super nice funhouse with 2 month old mirco playfield. New ramps from starship fantasy. Ne...”
2018-07-06
Saginaw, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 322 times

Anyone looking for a nice Funhouse? Just dropped in a Mirco PF it's all shiny and sexy.

Looking for a SW pro but cash is ok too.

#4889 5 years ago

#4890 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Still looking to trade my bbh pro for a different stern. Would love a maiden, but that probably wont happen. Maybe as, gotg, gb, etc. +/- cash

Pics? Have a GB pro

#4891 5 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Pics? Have a GB pro

Pm sent

#4892 5 years ago

have a 1947 woodrail Williams Torchy for sale. Has playfield magnets which makes for nice game play. Game is fully working and in decent condition. Plug and play. $300 in Brighton MI. Direct email only please: [email protected]

#4893 5 years ago

There is a Black rose, Mousin around, Beautiful ToM, Touch down EM, and a adams family redemption game (I think that is what they are called, you win tickets) That are being stored at my compound while for sale by chrisrock/travis (Rock914).
They just came in last night except the ToM which I just broke down. The touchdown is super nice and clean and in the living room waiting to get set up, I am told it works 100%. I dont know much about the rest of them, but I will slowly get to them. you can contact me or just contact chris, because right now I dont know the prices. I go to bed pretty early and I was out of it last night.

also I just finished a nos AMAZING SPIDERMAN pf that I am going to sell. I reglued all of the inserts because of the age, and this is a great time to do so, because even if they were not loose, they will be soon, and you dont want that after investing all of the time and money. All of the inserts key lines had to be painted because of the cracks between the insert and wood, plus the usual stuff. The back is painted with the stock grey but I used oil enamel to soak in as well as repel dust and finger prints.
price is 1575. Even though I sanded the surface down level after the last coat, then wet block sanded down to 3000 grit and polished all day (huge pf) then cleaned all of the polish out of the cut out edges, I may sand the dame thing down, and reclear it. if I do the price is 1850. Its super nice but it could be better. Its one of those things that I cant see the imperfection until it is so highly polished. after 5 full games, the things that bother me, will be gone.

I have a really nice project game that I will sell with the pf also, but I would like the original pf out of that one to restore. Its not a deal breaker if not, but thats is my best case senerio. I will only sell the game with the pf.

#4894 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

There is a Black rose, Mousin around, Beautiful ToM, Touch down EM, and a adams family redemption game (I think that is what they are called, you win tickets) That are being stored at my compound while for sale by chrisrock/travis (Rock914).
They just came in last night except the ToM which I just broke down. The touchdown is super nice and clean and in the living room waiting to get set up, I am told it works 100%. I dont know much about the rest of them, but I will slowly get to them. you can contact me or just contact chris, because right now I dont know the prices. I go to bed pretty early and I was out of it last night.
also I just finished a nos AMAZING SPIDERMAN pf that I am going to sell. I reglued all of the inserts because of the age, and this is a great time to do so, because even if they were not loose, they will be soon, and you dont want that after investing all of the time and money. All of the inserts key lines had to be painted because of the cracks between the insert and wood, plus the usual stuff. The back is painted with the stock grey but I used oil enamel to soak in as well as repel dust and finger prints.
price is 1575. Even though I sanded the surface down level after the last coat, then wet block sanded down to 3000 grit and polished all day (huge pf) then cleaned all of the polish out of the cut out edges, I may sand the dame thing down, and reclear it. if I do the price is 1850. Its super nice but it could be better. Its one of those things that I cant see the imperfection until it is so highly polished. after 5 full games, the things that bother me, will be gone.
I have a really nice project game that I will sell with the pf also, but I would like the original pf out of that one to restore. Its not a deal breaker if not, but thats is my best case senerio. I will only sell the game with the pf.

Now all the emails make sense lol. Mousin Around is MINE and not for sale unless a really good price or trade is presented.

Over the next week or 2 I will get Black Rose cleaned and working unless it needs to go to Mike for repairs. Don’t we have an Earthshaker and maybe some others around Ron? Once cleaned and ready Ron will have prices.

#4895 5 years ago

I picked up too many pinball projects!!! I have a space shuttle, funfest, and winner all are complete but may need work. $1000 for the lot.

#4896 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I picked up too many pinball projects!!! I have a space shuttle, funfest, and winner all are complete but may need work. $1000 for the lot.

galaxian I posted this deal in the post project forum.

For those not familiar with the Post Project Forum, we post project pins from Pinside, CL, Facebook, Estates Sales, Auction Sites, etc:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/190#post-4500853

John

#4897 5 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Don’t we have an Earthshaker and maybe some others around Ron?

You have a JP in Gaylord.

#4898 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

galaxian I posted this deal in the post project forum.
For those not familiar with the Post Project Forum, we post project pins from Pinside, CL, Facebook, Estates Sales, Auction Sites, etc:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/190#post-4500853
John

Space shuttle is gone. Funfest and Winner are available

#4899 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Winner is that Williams, Sega, or the other mfg that has a Winner machine?

Sorry it's the Williams one.

#4900 5 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

You have a JP in Gaylord.

I should probably get that picked up sometime. Road trip Marcus?

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/98?hl=pinball7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.