(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 191.
#4801 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,
Yes I did have a fainting spell at work about 7:30 this morning which was probably due to the medication I've been on since January. They took me in an ambulance to get me checked out and the doctor seems to think there needs to be a change in the medication and hopefully that will keep me from almost falling to the floor again. I do appreciate everyone's concern and can only wonder how this made it to the pinball forum and so fast. Again, thank you for all the kind words and hopefully it was just fluke sorta thing and I'll be back to work tomorrow morning.....but this time I'll try to make through the entire day......LOL.

John

#4802 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hi Everyone,
Yes I did have a fainting spell at work about 7:30 this morning which was probably due to the medication I've been on since January. They took me in an ambulance to get me checked out and the doctor seems to think there needs to be a change in the medication and hopefully that will keep me from almost falling to the floor again. I do appreciate everyone's concern and can only wonder how this made it to the pinball forum and so fast. Again, thank you for all the kind words and hopefully it was just fluke sorta thing and I'll be back to work tomorrow morning.....but this time I'll try to make through the entire day......LOL.
John

Good to hear you are ok.

#4803 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Thanks for the heads up!
A Data East Simpsons came up just a few miles from my house and it looked like a lot of fun, I had never played t before, so I drove out and picked it up. Family is really enjoying it, lots of cool shots with a Huge ramp and 2 VUKs. Anyway, long story short my pinball money is gone for awhile, hopefully will be able to look for a Hook again in the fall or winter.

Im glad your family is enjoying the simpsons!

#4804 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Was that the $500 Simpsons? I thought that was a scam post.

No paul it was my simpsons i told you i sold so i could come swoop up your laser war!

#4805 5 years ago

Hope everything is ok John.

#4806 5 years ago

Well hell, sorry to hear that. Just remember, not all doctors graduate at the top of their class. I just fired my general practitioner because he wouldn’t listen to what I had to say. Get well quickly.

#4807 5 years ago

Glad you are ok John. Hope they let you play with the siren on your ride.

Brian

#4808 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I do appreciate everyone's concern and can only wonder how this made it to the pinball forum and so fast.

Can't post pics here so link it is: https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/60266875/we-know-everything-about-you-because-were-always-watching.jpg

#4809 5 years ago

Feel better soon buddy!!!

#4810 5 years ago

Now that we know you're alright whew! Maybe what caused it was you remembered you put your cactus canyon up for sale a couple days ago and got a little lightheaded

#4811 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Now that we know you're alright whew! Maybe what caused it was you remembered you put your cactus canyon up for sale a couple days ago and got a little lightheaded

LOL.......perhaps your right but it's for a good cause. Onward and upward.......

John

#4812 5 years ago

Jeez John, you really had us worried. Get that medication right! I’ve been there myself.
Howie

#4813 5 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Jeez John, you really had us worried. Get that medication right! I’ve been there myself.
Howie

Thanks Howie and everyone else. Don't worry too much I'm feeling pretty close to my old self right now and hopefully making the medication change will settle it down more. I've never passed out before so it was a whole new experience for me. But I'm convinced of one thing though........getting old SUCKS!!

John

#4814 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I just talked to SuAnn, and John is doing much better.
I don't know if he is still in the hospital or at home yet. If I get an update, I'll let you know.
EDIT: He is home.

Wow, thanks for the update.
I hope all is good with John.
Great guy for sure.

#4815 5 years ago

glad your okay John, always like chatting with you at the Ohio Show. hope to see you around for many years to come. glad all is well!

#4816 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Monopoly. PM me if you have one for sale.
Thanks, Steve

#4817 5 years ago

Glad you're ok John.

#4818 5 years ago

Good to hear UR up & runnin again John...

#4819 5 years ago

Here is a link to some pics of the metallica premium I am selling, all waxed up, playing sweet. 7k or best
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/?view=recent&page=1

my photobucket is full and I was having a problem loading them, please let me know if you cant see them. I couldn't start a folder, so this is to my resent uploads.

#4820 5 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Yes it was.

Corey didn’t do anything wrong. The seller has no integrity. It’s just easy to blame Corey Hoggard.
Looking forward to seeing you in July. I will have a PF for you.

what was the price and info on this time machine? what happened exactly?

#4821 5 years ago

Millionaire and Cactus Canyon still available.

John

#4822 5 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

what was the price and info on this time machine? what happened exactly?

Here's my take on the incident. Feel free for other to chime in with your opinions:

A long while ago, I saw a this DE Time Machine pinball for $475 on Facebook. I messaged the guy and never heard back again...

Months go by.

Then on May 18th around 3pm I got a notification from Facebook Messenger that this pin was now available. I send him a direct message immediately and ask if its available. Even with repairs needed a player's condition machine like this is very under-priced. I get this back:

"Pin ball spring ejector needs to be repaired. If your still interested you can stop by and see it ( tomorrow) Saturday night between 7 & 8:"

I asked several follow up questions but never heard back. Since he was not answering some of my basic questions, I considered it sold since that's how things go. Unfortunately, he told everyone the same info and created a cluster when multiple buyers showed up at the same time. The seller wasn't holding it for no one buyer in perticular. Therefore, the first one there with the cash got the pin. That person was Cory (Choggard) who was wise to come early.

According to those at the scene, hard feelings were had due to the seller making this a mad-dash to the prize. Bad form on the seller IMHO.

#4823 5 years ago

Yup I got the same message and had a feeling something was up so I just ignored it.i wasn't driving 2+ hours each way with such shady communication.I'm pretty sure if I would of drove all that way for nothing there would be much more to talk about and the seller would of regretted his actions as well as myself for my actions.

#4824 5 years ago

I'd have taken a dump on his lawn. Maybe.

#4825 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'd have taken a dump on his lawn. Maybe.

How much do you charge for your spring fertilization services and do you also clean out flower beds

#4826 5 years ago

For sale/trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Downgraded to a Pro version I am open to trade offers as well. Game is super nice. Clear titan rubbers installed. Monitor Bezel mod. No other mods included at this price. Pic...”
2018-05-22
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1123 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4827 5 years ago

anyone have a Flintstones for sale? PM me.
Thanks!

#4828 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Here's my take on the incident. Feel free for other to chime in with your opinions:
A long while ago, I saw a this DE Time Machine pinball for $475 on Facebook. I messaged the guy and never heard back again...
Months go by.
Then on May 18th around 3pm I got a notification from Facebook Messenger that this pin was now available. I send him a direct message immediately and ask if its available. Even with repairs needed a player's condition machine like this is very under-priced. I get this back:
"Pin ball spring ejector needs to be repaired. If your still interested you can stop by and see it ( tomorrow) Saturday night between 7 & 8:"
I asked several follow up questions but never heard back. Since he was not answering some of my basic questions, I considered it sold since that's how things go. Unfortunately, he told everyone the same info and created a cluster when multiple buyers showed up at the same time. The seller wasn't holding it for no one buyer in perticular. Therefore, the first one there with the cash got the pin. That person was Cory (Choggard) who was wise to come early.
According to those at the scene, hard feelings were had due to the seller making this a mad-dash to the prize. Bad form on the seller IMHO.

Bush league move by the seller. Shame on him.

#4829 5 years ago

data east star wars

#4830 5 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

data east star wars

Yes.

#4831 5 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice full size virtual pin loaded with accessories for a dmd pinball. Whats out there?

#4832 5 years ago

Millionaire project game, working but needs some help. Players condition. $800

John

#4833 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Millionaire project game, working but needs some help. Players condition. $800
John

Blackbeard

#4834 5 years ago

Possibly looking to trade a Safe Cracker. Primarily looking for Monopoly or Flintstones, plus cash.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-safe-cracker-#post-4435370

#4835 5 years ago

Looking for a game in 12-1500 range
Something like a premier etc game
Water world
Barb wire
Etc

Pm me what you may have willing to drive

#4836 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Millionaire and Cactus Canyon still available.
John

CC taken off the market. Still have Millionaire for the Pinside price of $750

John

#4837 5 years ago

Looking for a pin in the 1500-3k range. Projects are ok. PM me if you have anything good.

#4838 5 years ago

Hey guys, looking for an AC/DC pro of any type, modded, unmodded, huo or routed, doesn't matter. Within 5 hours drive of Cleveland preferred so Ohio, PA, Michigan, WV all possible. Please PM me. Thanks

#4839 5 years ago

I have a super nice who dunnit set up in my living room ready to go for $2950. The cab and head are a 9.75 of 10. plastics and pf have no cracks or wear, except the diamond plate chipped off over 1 insert. not enough to get in to the script. other than that, its beautiful. Right now it is completely stock, but chris rock is eyeballing it for lighting mods.
Since I just spent 2.5 days wrapping and making a custom palette for my metallica, I am not interested in shipping at this point.

Also I have my alien poker for 875. great game, plays 100%, super fast.

I live less than 3 miles off 94 in galesburg which is between kzoo and battle creek

#4840 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Since I just spent 2.5 days wrapping and making a custom palette for my metallica, I am not interested in shipping at this point.

Would love to see that box, figured you would have spent at least a week on it.

#4842 5 years ago

For Sale

Machine - For Sale
Radical! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Full LEDs, Mirror blades, new Pin Score displays, new legs and Real backglass, only two made. The previous owner had a backglass made because the original translight was damaged. ...”
2018-06-10
Romeoville, IL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1222 times

#4843 5 years ago

Bumping up the Millionaire for $700 cash and carry.

John

#4844 5 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

I’m going to be listing my Strange Science as soon as I can get to it to take some pictures. It will be fs/ft

I finally got around to getting some pics of Strange Science. I've got a bunch more I can send too.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice condition Strange Science for sale. It has been recently shopped (top side stripped/cleaned, new starposts/rubbers/flipper rebuild) PF is in very nice shape Full L...”
2018-06-14
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 615 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4845 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I just talked to SuAnn, and John is doing much better.

John, hope you are on the mend!

#4846 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

John, hope you are on the mend!

Yes doing much better, Doc say keep doing what your doing and come back and see him in six weeks. Thanks for your concern.

John

#4847 5 years ago

anyone looking to part with an f-14 tomcat?

#4848 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

anyone looking to part with an f-14 tomcat?

Ha, my wife wont let me. We had just talked about this last night. We bought it almost 30 years ago and it was our first pin right after we got married. She has nostalgic feelings for it. But did say that once we fill up our arcade room that she might be able to part with it for the next new game. I guess I have approval to buy more pins that I didn't know I had. About 3 more pins to go before we are "full" ...

Sorry, just thought it was a funny coincidence.

#4849 5 years ago

Anybody have a TWD Pro they are interested in selling?

#4850 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Buy my Jungle Lord, I need room, Iron Maiden is inbound:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63695

Jungle Lord gone to a new owner.
Thanks Joe, good to meet you.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/97?hl=rattmuscle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.