(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 190.
#4751 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sheesh not much info on that one eh?
detroit.craigslist.org link

no not really,i think this the dirty harry that keeps popping up every 2 months

#4752 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Looking for a Hook, I'm in southeast Michigan, willing to drive up to 4 hours each way, let me know if you have one or know of someone looking to sell. Thanks!

Saw a Hook pop up in Peru, IN yesterday on facebook... $2350
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/425514787911514

#4753 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Tag-Team Pinball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare tag team Pinball plays nice perfect backglass Nice cab and playfield wear. Looking to sell would willing to listen to trade offers.”
2018-05-06
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 365 times

#4754 5 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Saw a Hook pop up in Peru, IN yesterday on facebook... $2350
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/425514787911514

Thanks for the heads up!
A Data East Simpsons came up just a few miles from my house and it looked like a lot of fun, I had never played t before, so I drove out and picked it up. Family is really enjoying it, lots of cool shots with a Huge ramp and 2 VUKs. Anyway, long story short my pinball money is gone for awhile, hopefully will be able to look for a Hook again in the fall or winter.

#4755 5 years ago

Toying with selling or trading my gottlieb wipeout and gladiators. Would trade towards a gotg, as, irn maiden, gb, etc. +/- cash as needed

#4756 5 years ago

anyone have any classics wide bodies for sale? pre 1985...

#4757 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got a second Fire game here, not the same one that I advertised a few weeks ago. This one is working fine but needs to be shopped. Displays all good, sounds, solenoids etc....The motor seemed a little "stickey" and does turn with a little help but I've not messed with it at all. This game has the topper bell but the clapper is missing, which could be made, it does have the actuator solenoid that is working as well. Price reduced to $1600.

Also have a Millionaire for sale that is working but the player 1+2 displays have a extra segment showing. $1000

Thanks

John

#4758 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Thanks for the heads up!
A Data East Simpsons came up just a few miles from my house and it looked like a lot of fun

Was that the $500 Simpsons? I thought that was a scam post.

#4759 5 years ago

#4760 5 years ago

This is a pre-for sale notice so you can save up or secure financing. Since my roof is shot on my studio, and if you have priced roofs lately, you would agree, its way above my savings or visa limit.

So I am going to sell my Metallica prem. I need to clean the pf, which means I have to take a half day off work, so it will be in the next 2 weeks then I will take the pics. It is stock except the polk sub which runs on its own power. Also there is a custom under cab, behind head and on top of head light show that chris rock did for me. I also have his translight- light set up, installed. It is fully adjustable, and I have not messed with it to dial in where the lights should go and what color. Its super easy to reinstall the original bulb and igniter. That is the only mods.
I bought this new soon as I heard they were coming out. there is one issue that has been happening for years that I havent dealt with. The inside drop target resets when you start the ball, but then goes down immediately. Meaning the switch ineeds adjustment. Sometimes when it does stay up, it drops if you fire a coil or nudge the machine. Since you still have to hit the shot the same amount of times, my laziness has perveiled . I am guessing it needs a simple adjustment. I am not sure if it is the current updated code. Since it plays so good and I have never even come close to finishing the modes, I dont care.

Its seems like a lot of people who buy games want to do all of that stuff them self when they get a new game anyway. Do their own custom mods and what not. I used to strip down a game and shop it as soon as I bought it. Now I pay extra for games that are shopped. I am old.

I am going to ask 7200 and go from there. Since that is still not enough for a roof, I am going to try and get as much as I can in a reasonable time. if it dose not sell in 2 weeks I will drop it a little. anyway that's the plan. I have no idea about the market for this game or the price people are selling them for. It kills me to sell this game. It is one of the few games that no matter what the title was it, would be my top game, but it is Metallica, who I saw open for ozzy at cobo about the month, i think, master of puppets came out. I had never heard of metallica, and I had them mistaken for a band that dressed in crazy death metal costumes. when I saw it was a 4 piece band of ugly young fellas that rocked my ass of I was sold, and left early to avoid traffic. God bless ozzy, but he couldn't keep my attention after metallica, and I didn't even know the songs.

Since this is my most expensive machine, its the one that will do the most. My next expensive machine is about half (elvis) and then Dale jr, which I think I am going to sell this early summer also. I am the original owner of that one also.

So there is my diary entry for today. I hate selling this game, but my grandpa had a name for people like me that "drove Cadillacs but cant afford the gasoline" yes he was a big bon scott fan. If you get that reference you are old like me. Cheers. I will take pics and make a proper listing when I get the time to clean the pf.

It is the dirty donny art cab and translight

#4761 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Was that the $500 Simpsons? I thought that was a scam post.

Nope, it was from a fellow pinsider in this thread

#4762 5 years ago

Thinking of trading down my Star Wars LE to free up some cash. HUO, Shaker, Mirror Blades, Titan rubber. Would like to get a Star Wars pro, and some cash. Would consider other titles. Anyone interested?

#4763 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Thinking of trading down my Star Wars LE to free up some cash. HUO, Shaker, Mirror Blades, Titan rubber. Would like to get a Star Wars pro, and some cash. Would consider other titles. Anyone interested?

Any interest in RZ?

#4764 5 years ago
Quoted from sjf2112:

Any interest in RZ?

I sold my RZ to fund my Star Wars LE, while I do still like the game I'm not ready to own it again.

#4765 5 years ago

Need to get some funds for another game, and make some room. So with a heavy heart going to let my Orbitor 1 go.
SOLD------ Orbitor 1 - New 3 ball EPROMs (so it is not a timed game as original), NVRAM, Rottendog solenoid driver/power board, new power/rectifier board, displays rebuilt(look nice), disabled the boring under playfield light, and installed unplayfield LED back lighting- looks great. SOLD

Super Sonic - Works good, some playfield wear, displays need rebuild, excellent backglass. $500
PM me with email or text # for pics.

#4766 5 years ago

Looking for a machine to buy. I'm hoping to spend $2500 or less. Let me know if you have something available.

#4767 5 years ago

I’m going to be listing my Strange Science as soon as I can get to it to take some pictures. It will be fs/ft

#4768 5 years ago
Quoted from mrsodapop:

Need to get some funds for another game, and make some room. So with a heavy heart going to let my Orbitor 1 go.
SOLD------ Orbitor 1 - New 3 ball EPROMs (so it is not a timed game as original), NVRAM, Rottendog solenoid driver/power board, new power/rectifier board, displays rebuilt(look nice), disabled the boring under playfield light, and installed unplayfield LED back lighting- looks great. SOLD
Super Sonic - Works good, some playfield wear, displays need rebuild, excellent backglass. $500
PM me with email or text # for pics.

WOW, that was a steal. Didn't realize you were giving it away Aaron. What else you got for sale?

John

#4769 5 years ago

Choggqrd lives!!! 3 guys show up to pick up one machine and guess who is walking away with it. Corey, I know you read these threads so I would recommend you keep being the really nice guy you are because (I deleted this because I don’t think threats of bodily harm are allowed).

Steve, sorry you wasted your time as well man. Sucks it was so close to you too.

Corey, bring the game to Clay or someone competent to repair before you sell. Hopefully you can find a hobby you actually can be a part of and really enjoy vs. messing with ours.

#4770 5 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Choggqrd lives!!! 3 guys show up to pick up one machine and guess who is walking away with it. Corey, I know you read these threads so I would recommend you keep being the really nice guy you are because (I deleted this because I don’t think threats of bodily harm are allowed).
Steve, sorry you wasted your time as well man. Sucks it was so close to you too.
Corey, bring the game to Clay or someone competent to repair before you sell. Hopefully you can find a hobby you actually can be a part of and really enjoy vs. messing with ours.

was this a CL find? what game?

#4771 5 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Was this for a Data East Time Machine?

#4772 5 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Uhhh... I thought this was the non scammer edition????????

#4773 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Was this for a Data East Time Machine?

Yes it was.

Quoted from tamoore:

Uhhh... I thought this was the non scammer edition????????

Corey didn’t do anything wrong. The seller has no integrity. It’s just easy to blame Corey Hoggard.

Looking forward to seeing you in July. I will have a PF for you.

#4774 5 years ago

That seller also contacted me refusing to answer any question and telling me to show up today between 7-8 if I wanted it

#4775 5 years ago

Did he have everyone show up and try to start an auction?

#4776 5 years ago

THINKING about selling my Cactus Canyon #349. I also have a new Mirco playfield, not installed and a recently decaled cabinet for it that is brand new that I'd sell with or without the game but not until the buyer of the game refuses it or the playfield. The game has some new ramps and other parts already installed. Plays good, no LED's.
Looking for $10K for the game itself and $1000 for the playfield and $700 for the cabinet.
Thanks,
John

#4777 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

THINKING about selling my Cactus Canyon #349. I also have a new Mirco playfield, not installed and a recently decaled cabinet for it that is brand new that I'd sell with or without the game but not until the buyer of the game refuses it or the playfield. The game has some new ramps and other parts already installed. Plays good, no LED's.
Looking for $10K for the game itself and $1000 for the playfield and $700 for the cabinet.
Thanks,
John

That is a pretty sweet cabinet. You have pictures? I never took any.

#4778 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Did he have everyone show up and try to start an auction?

That's BS on the sellers part. I would ask the buyers team up and stick the pin on the seller. Then go buy some beers.

#4779 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thanks,
John

All will be available the 2nd week off November is this the down payment on the r.v

#4780 5 years ago

Chiggard typically avoids posting in this thread but has attempted to peddle is overpriced shit in Indiana thread for sure. Beware of the Pac-Man name Jen now goes by. I think there is a number st the end as well.

#4781 5 years ago

Is choggard a member here again? I thought he was banned for life on pinside, if so what name does he go by now?

#4782 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

All will be available the 2nd week off November is this the down payment on the r.v

Wrong on both counts but I wish.

John

#4783 5 years ago

Looking for a good starter table at around $1000. Preferably non EM. Anything available in southeast MI worth looking at?

#4784 5 years ago

I have a High Speed and Taxi both in pretty good shape (Taxi is in better shape) both play great looking to trade for a newer dmd game. Also will to throw some cash in for the right game. I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

#4785 5 years ago

Marilyn Taxi?

#4786 5 years ago

Looking for a sharkeys shootout
Rbion monopoly Harley pinball Gillian’s island Popeye pinball pm me what you have
Have a black knight limited edition
Jungle lord these both work or a semi project but nice silverball mania
Willing to trade several for a pin above not looking to sell right now

#4788 5 years ago

Prayers please for John Dayhuff. He was found at work this morning unconscious. That all i know right now.

#4789 5 years ago

I hope hes ok. Hes a good man and a real asset to the community. Prayers for him and his family

#4790 5 years ago

Oh no

#4791 5 years ago

Thoughts to John and family...

#4793 5 years ago

Wow, horrible. I hope John's alright. Thoughts and prayers his way.

#4794 5 years ago

I hope this is nothing... Thoughts and Prayers to John and Sue Ann....

God Bless,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#4795 5 years ago

Just heard. Hope he is ok.

#4796 5 years ago

Best wishes for John and his family.

#4797 5 years ago

John is one of the best in the pinball community, wish him and family well.

#4798 5 years ago

Best wishes for John and his family.

#4799 5 years ago

I just talked to SuAnn, and John is doing much better.

I don't know if he is still in the hospital or at home yet. If I get an update, I'll let you know.

EDIT: He is home.

#4800 5 years ago

thanks for the update

hope all is well and speedy recovery John!

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/96 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.