(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 190.
#4701 5 years ago

Still no Hook for sale?
I found one in PA that's about 350 miles from me on Facebook, I'm tempted to go get it this weekend, but I'd really rather not make a 700 mile round trip

#4702 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

So many people looking for GOTG tempting me with amazing trades. Love STTNG and Whirlwind but not ready to give up GOTG either. Ugghhhh haha.

It's okay. I'm a patient, patient man.

#4703 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Wipeout and gladiators?

Metallica's one of the last things I'd eye up out of your collection, but I know you're intending to keep that one

#4704 5 years ago

Only game left is the EM gun game midway duck hunt

Quoted from cfh:

All sold except
1976 Midway Duck Hunt EM gun game
1958 Williams 3-D pinball
lower price on both to $400.

#4705 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Metallica's one of the last things I'd eye up out of your collection, but I know you're intending to keep that one

Yes sir, thats staying!

#4706 5 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Only game left is the EM gun game midway duck hunt

Email sent on duck hunt. Just need to know if the gun can come off somewhat easily for transport

#4707 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Still no Hook for sale?
I found one in PA that's about 350 miles from me on Facebook, I'm tempted to go get it this weekend, but I'd really rather not make a 700 mile round trip

Not even for a game you really want? 700 round trip is nothing, just go for it and you'll be glad you did.

John

#4708 5 years ago

Got a second Fire game here, not the same one that I advertised a few weeks ago. This one is working fine but needs to be shopped. Displays all good, sounds, solenoids etc....The motor seemed a little "stickey" and does turn with a little help but I've not messed with it at all. This game is missing the topper bell and clapper which could all be replaced, it does have the actuator solenoid that is working. Asking $1650.

John

#4709 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Still no Hook for sale?

That's a walk in the park now days for a pin

#4710 5 years ago

Buy my Jungle Lord, I need room, Iron Maiden is inbound:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63695

#4711 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Buy my Jungle Lord, I need room, Iron Maiden is inbound:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63695

Jungle Lord owner here. Under-rated pin! Williams sounds and TIMED MULTIBALL galore!

#4712 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Hey, don't horn in on by begging! I've been pleading for one for months....

Lol sorry hadn't read the entire post! Looks like you get first dibs

#4713 5 years ago

HUO (2nd owner) TWD Premium available. Couple signage mods, LED Speaker Grills, Undercab light kit. Terror dog mod (not installed) $6900 w/topper

#4714 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Email sent on duck hunt. Just need to know if the gun can come off somewhat easily for transport

Midway gun games don't allow the gun to come off easily, compared to say CCM or williams. Not that you can't do it, just it's not as easy as i would like it to be. I'm sure it can be done though...

#4715 5 years ago
Quoted from thall17:

HUO (2nd owner) TWD Premium available. Couple signage mods, LED Speaker Grills, Undercab light kit. Terror dog mod (not installed) $6900 w/topper

Terror dog? I thought that was for Ghostbusters?

Or am I mixing something up?

#4716 5 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Midway gun games don't allow the gun to come off easily, compared to say CCM or williams. Not that you can't do it, just it's not as easy as i would like it to be. I'm sure it can be done though...

Can't you take the whole control panel off pretty easy?

#4717 5 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Damn. Well if i can think of an easy way to grab it ill email you

#4718 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Terror dog? I thought that was for Ghostbusters?
Or am I mixing something up?

My mistake, also have a GB for sale LOL copy and paste is dangerous

#4719 5 years ago

Putting feelers out. Id like to trade my players condition data east simpsons with new rotten dog boardset for a high speed, sharkeys shootout, earthshaker, or monday night football.

#4720 5 years ago

This is a great table. I have seen many do them thru the years, but I really like this one. I like that the table its self is not fresh nice regular wood. When it is done that way, to me, it seems like the pf dosent semlessly match the furniture. Opinions are like buttholes

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Other - For Sale
Vintage Pinball Coffee Table
“Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage b...”
2 days ago Howell, MI 800 (Firm)
Jimmyhonda

Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage blue). Then the table was scuffed up to give it a vintage look. The table is wired with REMOTE CONTROLLED LED lights. Comes with a remote control! These lights are 100% programmable. You can change to a number of different colors or have the lights fade in and out to different colors. All new rubbers throughout playfield have been installed. I can meet you at the Ann Arbor VFW Pinaball Show this weekend. NO SHIPPING. Please call/text with any questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Cell 810-459-8075

#4721 5 years ago

The gun deck does not come off easily on midway games. Compared to Chicago coin or Williams where it does, the deck doesn’t flip or come off on the midway gun games

And the game is sold too

#4722 5 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

The gun deck does not come off easily on midway games. Compared to Chicago coin or Williams where it does, the deck doesn’t flip or come off on the midway gun games
And the game is sold too

That stinks. Anyone have a chicago coin speedway for sale?

#4723 5 years ago

Simpsons is gone. Big thank you to jeff. Enjoy it!

#4724 5 years ago

Now im looking for a nice earthshaker or a nice high speed. Anyone? Anyone?

#4725 5 years ago

New in box pins at Abel Electronics. We are a Jersey jack and American Pinball distributor located in Michigan. We have dialed in, Hobbit and Houdini in stock. We will pay your sales tax on any new Pinball machine. We have pinballs on freeplay at our shop. Stop in and check them out. Support your local distributor. PM for pricing.

#4726 5 years ago

Definitely check them out. That Houdini is an amazing machine. The others are fun too.

If you need electronic parts you can pick them up their too. They have new glass in stock. Just need to convince them to carrry a few other standard items like new spare pinballs.

#4727 5 years ago

At some point I gotta put my Dirty Harry up for trade for a classic Stern or classic Bally.

#4728 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

At some point I gotta put my Dirty Harry up for trade for a classic Stern or classic Bally.

Bad deal for whoever gets Dirty Harry

#4729 5 years ago

He tried to sell me a Dirty Sanchez

#4730 5 years ago

Fire -working game, all displays nice, could use a shop job, bell is missing. $1600
Millionaire- working game, has paint lifted from someone removing the small circle of mylar, topper working. $975

Sorry no shipping.

John

#4731 5 years ago

In the hunt for a Gottlieb 300/Top Score. Had one growing up, after the VFW show I remembered how much I like that game.

#4732 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Bad deal for whoever gets Dirty Harry

Cash is always involved my man.
But yeah logically it will just end up selling, but always worth a try for a trade.

#4733 5 years ago

Just listed a nice black water 100 on local craigs list. Pinside price 2k.
Pm for more pics or info.

#4734 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cash is always involved my man.

How much cash does it take to make wifey happy when you bring home another pin???

#4735 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

How much cash does it take to make wifey happy when you bring home another pin???

Well, my wife likes pinball....so just the act of bringing another pinball home makes her happy enough.

#4736 5 years ago

I've had to buy a greenhouse and I've gotten off as light as ice cream.I bought ice cream($9 a pint) on the way home yesterday and I'm pretty sure she is suspicious

#4737 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Just a couple of Disney "Dooney & Bourke" purses.

#4738 5 years ago

got a very nice JACK IN THE BOX. new shay backglass, plastic set ,drop targets, pop bumper skirts,bodys,caps. playfield is very very nice, cab is nice and plays 100% looking to get 1400 or trade for gottliebs FLIPPER

#4739 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There's a dirty harry that just come on CL asking 2700

#4740 5 years ago
Quoted from Buffooned:

In the hunt for a Gottlieb 300/Top Score. Had one growing up, after the VFW show I remembered how much I like that game.

annarbor.craigslist.org link

#4741 5 years ago

I just wanted to say DanTheGlassMan is a good guy. He bought a pin from me yesterday.

#4742 5 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

annarbor.craigslist.org link

They sent me a message on pinside. $1000-1200 is more then I'm willing to pay for the game. It looks pretty nice, but the center post mod that someone put in is a real downer. I've had two offers from Indiana around my range, I'm hoping to find something a bit more local before making the 4 hr drive.

#4743 5 years ago

Clear Coated -- Reproduction Creature From the Black Lagoon playfield -- $1,195

This is for a playfield only (not a machine)

This playfield was professionally clear coated by HSA

I don’t want to ship this (risk of damage)
Cash on the playfield

pictures here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1n72ht9jxKpEte7J8

#4744 5 years ago
Quoted from Buffooned:

They sent me a message on pinside. $1000-1200 is more then I'm willing to pay for the game. It looks pretty nice, but the center post mod that someone put in is a real downer. I've had two offers from Indiana around my range, I'm hoping to find something a bit more local before making the 4 hr drive.

I am pretty sure it was factory, both 300's I have owned have that post in them.

#4745 5 years ago

Strange, I had one as a kid and it never had the post. I’ve played them at various shows and never seen a post. Even ipdb doesn’t show one. Maybe it was an add on later? Interesting http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2539

Edit: got my answer, added by a previous owner https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-300-and-top-score-club#post-4386521

#4746 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

There's a dirty harry that just come on CL asking 2700

Sheesh not much info on that one eh?

detroit.craigslist.org link

#4747 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sheesh not much info on that one eh?
detroit.craigslist.org link

Contact phone number comes up here:
https://americanfireworks.com/our-locations/memphis-michican-store.html

#4748 5 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I am pretty sure it was factory, both 300's I have owned have that post in them

My 300 doesn't have that post.

Bufooned, not sure mine would be for sale, but what's your range?

#4749 5 years ago

Sorry, I misspelled "Buffooned".

#4750 5 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

My 300 doesn't have that post.
Bufooned, not sure mine would be for sale, but what's your range?

The guys in the 300 thread have chimed in and saw something else that was different. I shot ya a PM.

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.