(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,491 posts
  • 577 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 190.
#4651 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).
Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.
Likely a stupid question, but I appreciate any insight.

That is perfectly fine. It is also ok to do 3-4 player as long as you have the same number of people playing. You may find at the show there are people you will be talking with and all play together, as pinball is intended. Enjoy the show and good luck with your future pinball machines...you won't stop at one

#4652 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).
Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.

My wife & I do that all the time to help coach each other on what is needed next for unfamiliar games and makes it a more fun learning experience. However, at VFW, the isle ways would get pretty cramped if everyone did that. At least on Saturday during the busiest part of the day you will find that it is better to split up while in their main building as it gets too crowded for that. If you go into the other EM buildings, there is usually plenty of room. For the brand new pins that Abel brings, people "usually" play multi-player games on those to coach each other. So, it is a mixed answer, but when the place gets busy mid-day, I'd advise to split up.

#4653 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

It is perfectly acceptable for up to 4 people to play at once on a machine. 2 players can play 2 credits but not 4 credits if that makes sense. One game per person up to 4 people.

#4654 5 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

Nice Iron Man for sale. Can deliver to VFW on Saturday.

This is a really nice iron man. I played many games on it, and it is like new, plus the seller is not a D.B. and that is nice when buying a game.
Thought I would put in my 2 cents
kruz

#4655 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

yes that is acceptable, or even asking anyone else if they want to join in, like the next person in line.
I have done that many times and its usually fun for all people to talk and play together.

someone in line solo playing 4 players is kinda absurd but I think many of them really dont know or in the how....
2 players together, playing 4 players is pretty frowned upon too but what can you do lol.

#4656 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok.

Hi Michigan Dad!

(I'm a fellow MI dad, here. ) Nice of you to ask, but you assumed correctly ^^^. Hope to see you at the show. I'll be behind the bar with a bunch of my pinball shirts, posters, etc. (I'm an artist.) Come introduce yourself and pull me out from behind the bar for a game or two!

#4657 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

My wife and I play 2 player all the time, no issue that I see. Like you said play a 2 player as 2 players, not a 4 player as 2 players.

#4658 5 years ago

Well now that we have everything ironed out on pinball etiquette, does anyone have anything for sale? Wait one quick question? Would it be ok if 6 people play a 6 player game on 6 Million Dollar Man.

#4659 5 years ago

I have a project Williams Little Chief

#4660 5 years ago

Games coming up for sale.

Lazer Ball, working needs to be shopped. $450
Fire, Rob Anthoney has the MPU board to do some minor repair, needs to be shopped, has topper. $1200
Jungle Lord, to early to know whats going on with it. No price yet
Fire #2, working game, topper is missing, could use a shop job. $1600
Simpsons DE, have two of these as well and I'm keeping one but I've not decided yet. Prices varies depending on which one I keep. Neither one is priced yet because there is a sale possibly pending on either one.
Millionaire, working but has a small issue display in players 1+2 that show a extra segment. Needs to be shopped. $1000
Police Force, nice playfield and has newer rubbers. Works fine. Topper is there. Not yet priced.

Will not ship, you must come see it in person with cash.

Sorry I can't give you more then that but that's where I'm at on them at the moment.

Thanks,
John

#4661 5 years ago

Rob Zombie - $5000 or best offer or trade.
Thanks,
Steve

#4662 5 years ago

I'd like to find either a Bally Elektra or Bally Spectrum machine in or near Michigan. If you have a project machine that you haven't gotten to yet that you'd sell please let me know. Working examples would be fine too. Just send me a PM with what you have and what you're asking for them. I'm ok with machines are completely as is and will even consider machines missing parts. Thank you! Would definitely entertain a Flash Gordon project if neither of these turn up.

#4663 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Games coming up for sale.
Lazer Ball, working needs to be shopped. $450
Fire, Rob Anthoney has the MPU board to do some minor repair, needs to be shopped, has topper. $1200
Jungle Lord, to early to know whats going on with it. No price yet
Fire #2, working game, topper is missing, could use a shop job. $1600
Simpsons DE, have two of these as well and I'm keeping one but I've not decided yet. Prices varies depending on which one I keep. Neither one is priced yet because there is a sale possibly pending on either one.
Millionaire, working but has a small issue display in players 1+2 that show a extra segment. Needs to be shopped. $1000
Police Force, nice playfield and has newer rubbers. Works fine. Topper is there. Not yet priced.
Will not ship, you must come see it in person with cash.
Sorry I can't give you more then that but that's where I'm at on them at the moment.
Thanks,
John

Simpsons is sold and I kept the nicer one from PATZ for myself. Also sold is the Jungle Lord. Sale pending on the Lazer Ball.

Thanks
John

#4664 5 years ago

Still have a striker xtreme stern pinball
Really nice and clean

Looking for monopoly pin or Harley pin
Can add cash for a rbion as well

#4665 5 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

Yup...you'll be okay.

Even a 4 player game, if you actually have four players, is fine.

Like you said...1. That's the ticket.

#4666 5 years ago

Itching for a GOTG now.

Have trade bait, like a Wrestlemania LE, STTNG with color DMD, a Whirlwind, and a Flipper Football.

Semi considering an Avengers, too...but not too heavily.

#4667 5 years ago

Coffee Table Custom built walnut table.

A Royal Flush Playfield, LED lighting 110V, new tempered glass.
Many new parts in the playfield, the ball is bolted down.
Note this playfield was wall art in a bar, stripped of it mechanicals, before I made it into a table.
Great addition to you game room.
20" x 32.25" x 54"
I can deliver this table to the VFW Pinball Show may 4-6. $875.0

I am Bob E. and I approve of this Shameless Commerce Message

Picture are posted in my ad in the market place.

#4668 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have a project Williams Little Chief

Should of been a little less vague.
$225 it turns on and plays but the score reels are not working.looks like #2 had a fire and there's some wire hacking in the back box.looks pretty nice overall.I can unstrap the head and get pics if needed.

#4669 5 years ago

CHOGGARD LIVES! Is this Choggard on Hardcore Pawn?

#4670 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Coffee Table Custom built walnut table.
A Royal Flush Playfield, LED lighting 110V, new tempered glass.
Many new parts in the playfield, the ball is bolted down.
Note this playfield was wall art in a bar, stripped of it mechanicals, before I made it into a table.
Great addition to you game room.
20" x 32.25" x 54"
I can deliver this table to the VFW Pinball Show may 4-6.
I am Bob E. and I approve of this Shameless Commerce Message

Have a little shame and include the price or is it free to the first person who contacts you

#4671 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Have a little shame and include the price or is it free to the first person who contacts you

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-coffee-table-with-royal-flush-playfield

#4672 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

» YouTube video

Choggard is alive and well. He posts for sale ads on the Metro Detroit Craigslist all the time. Any machines for sale out of Atherton or Kearsley are him.

#4673 5 years ago

He must have moved then because he was living in Indiana last I knew.

John

#4674 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

go READ my ad in marketplace

#4675 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

John had the link above and I must say that's a very nice table and I've gotten quite lazy lately and hit topics then topics which you viewed most of the time and hardly check the main forum much and very rarely check the market good luck with sale

#4676 5 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

What happened to the dracula? Swap out the playfield or is this a differant one?

#4677 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

» YouTube video

no,that guy was much better than choggard,if it was choggard he would have asked 2200 for it..lol!!!!!

#4678 5 years ago
Quoted from Dart1970:

Choggard is alive and well. He posts for sale ads on the Metro Detroit Craigslist all the time. Any machines for sale out of Atherton or Kearsley are him.

ah,so that stellar wars going for 1750 is choggard....too high and no thanks

#4679 5 years ago

1969 Sega Duck Hunt gun game $550.
1976 Midway Duck Hunt EM gun game $550.
1952 Williams Paratrooper pinball $600.
1954 Gottlieb Hawaiian Beauty pinball $850.
1970 Gottlieb Aquarius pinball $400.
1962 Gottlieb Tropic Isle pinball $450.
1977 Staal Ben Hur pinball $150.
1958 Williams 3-D pinball $500.
Location is Brighton MI.
Please direct email only to [email protected]

#4680 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

ah,so that stellar wars going for 1750 is choggard....too high and no thanks

Last April I pursued a Sorcerer for sale out of Atherton on Craigslist. First red flag, Atherton is not a city, it is a school district in Flint. Why not say Flint? Why not post on Flint CL? Two days of texting back and forth with this guy, everything told me to run away. I Googled his phone number and I found a Pinside thread: selling PINBOT parts. Search for that thread, the bottom of the thread Choggard chimes in and drops his phone number. Matches up.

#4681 5 years ago
Quoted from Dart1970:

Last April I pursued a Sorcerer for sale out of Atherton on Craigslist. First red flag, Atherton is not a city, it is a school district in Flint. Why not say Flint? Why not post on Flint CL? Two days of texting back and forth with this guy, everything told me to run away. I Googled his phone number and I found a Pinside thread: selling PINBOT parts. Search for that thread, the bottom of the thread Choggard chimes in and drops his phone number. Matches up.

Ya know corey is on this thread still I figured the drama is over since it's been a few years and people just considered him an amateur home user flipping pins.

#4682 5 years ago
Quoted from Dart1970:

Quoted from galaxian:

Ya know corey is on this thread still I figured the drama is over since it's been a few years and people just considered him an amateur home user flipping pins.

yes he is an amateur and a bullshitter.he does not know how to fix anything,once he finds out your in the pin hobby and start pointing out things he shuts up and backs off but if your a first time buyer he will lie through his teeth and his breath smells like horse shit

#4683 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

What happened to the dracula? Swap out the playfield or is this a differant one?

I still have my Dracula coffee table, I bought a used table off Craigslist for that one. Most used tables have too much wear and tear. The laminated wood surface is pealing and made from low density particle board. And the perimeter fit is wonky.

So I decided to use new solid walnut and built to fit the playfield. . Walnut plywood was used for the lower shelf. The results are great.

#4684 5 years ago

pmWolf you must have played mine at PATZ I hope everyone enjoyed it...I liked meeting and chatting with lots of you

Quoted from pmWolf:

Itching for a GOTG now.
Have trade bait, like a Wrestlemania LE, STTNG with color DMD, a Whirlwind, and a Flipper Football.
Semi considering an Avengers, too...but not too heavily.</blockquote

#4685 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

pmwolf you must have played mine at PATZ I hope everyone enjoyed it...I liked meeting and chatting with lots of you

I bought a game from him too. GOTG great game great guy!

#4686 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

pmwolf you must have played mine at PATZ I hope everyone enjoyed it...I liked meeting and chatting with lots of you

if that was your Guardians, thanks for bringing it. I just ordered one because of it.

#4687 5 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

if that was your Guardians, thanks for bringing it. I just ordered one because of it.

WHOA! Congrats! You'll love it!

#4688 5 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage b...”
2018-05-01
Howell, MI
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage blue). Then the table was scuffed up to give it a vintage look. The table is wired with REMOTE CONTROLLED LED lights. Comes with a remote control! These lights are 100% programmable. You can change to a number of different colors or have the lights fade in and out to different colors. All new rubbers throughout playfield have been installed. I can meet you at the Ann Arbor VFW Pinaball Show this weekend. NO SHIPPING. Please call/text with any questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Cell 810-459-8075

#4689 5 years ago

Looks like I can't come this year, So I have my 2 tix for sale as well. Price is same, face value-$40 each. 1st response gets them, Just need an email & name to forward to Clay. Tx! Paypal ok. Tx Greg

#4690 5 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Looks like I can't come this year, So I have my 2 tix for sale as well. Price is same, face value-$40 each. 1st response gets them, Just need an email & name to forward to Clay. Tx! Paypal ok. Tx Greg

Sorry to hear you have to cancel but you didn't say which day.

#4691 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

WHOA! Congrats! You'll love it!

I hope so...

#4692 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Oh yeah, talked to you for a while. Thanks for bringing that one to the show...definitely made an impression on me.

#4693 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sorry to hear you have to cancel but you didn't say which day.

Jeez, sorry, tickets r for saturday!

#4694 5 years ago

All sold except
1976 Midway Duck Hunt EM gun game
1958 Williams 3-D pinball

lower price on both to $400.

Quoted from cfh:

1969 Sega Duck Hunt gun game $550.
1976 Midway Duck Hunt EM gun game $550.
1952 Williams Paratrooper pinball $600.
1954 Gottlieb Hawaiian Beauty pinball $850.
1970 Gottlieb Aquarius pinball $400.
1962 Gottlieb Tropic Isle pinball $450.
1977 Staal Ben Hur pinball $150.
1958 Williams 3-D pinball $500.
Location is Brighton MI.
Please direct email only to [email protected]

#4695 5 years ago

Need Friday Tournament ticket for VFW show if anybody has one available!

#4696 5 years ago
Quoted from waynestatemac:

Need Friday Tournament ticket for VFW show if anybody has one available!

Hey, don't horn in on by begging! I've been pleading for one for months....

#4697 5 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

All sold except
1976 Midway Duck Hunt EM gun game
1958 Williams 3-D pinball
lower price on both to $400.

The duck hunt looks cool. If i could fit it id probably take it but i learned the hard way a rifle game wont fit in a traverse!

#4698 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

The duck hunt looks cool. If i could fit it id probably take it but i learned the hard way a rifle game wont fit in a traverse!

it all depends on how you fold it.

#4699 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Itching for a GOTG now.
Semi considering an Avengers, too...but not too heavily.

So many people looking for GOTG tempting me with amazing trades. Love STTNG and Whirlwind but not ready to give up GOTG either. Ugghhhh haha.

#4700 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

So many people looking for GOTG tempting me with amazing trades. Love STTNG and Whirlwind but not ready to give up GOTG either. Ugghhhh haha.

Wipeout and gladiators?

There are 9,491 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/94?hl=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.