(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 191.
#4601 6 years ago

I love clearcoating em pf's. I am only working on nos stuff right now.
My name is becoming like wallmart

#4602 6 years ago

What I meant about the wallmart comment is people talk about me as a business, when I am a person who proudly uses my name as my name on the computer, and business ect, so I get defensive when people say kruzman does this or that, when they are talking about my business, and not talking about me personally I assume. So I didnt mean to get snarky. I want to make sure that people do know that I do clear em pf's. Right now I am only accepting nos stuff. I will work on stuff that needs work, but often it will "cost more than you paid for the game".
Or in the case of a couple nos pfs like paragon that is nos but smoked, they take a long time and a lot of money because of the size and all of the inserts and colors.
Thanks to everyone who supports my efforts!!!! as always I am thankful to do what I enjoy for a living. cheers, KRUZMAN

#4603 6 years ago

I have a Mirco TAF light green field if anyone local needs one. No flaws I can see. $950 save $39.

Need some more $$ for the next game purchase

#4604 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I love clearcoating em pf's. I am only working on nos stuff right now.
My name is becoming like wallmart

Quoted from kruzman:

What I meant about the wallmart comment is people talk about me as a business, when I am a person who proudly uses my name as my name on the computer, and business ect, so I get defensive when people say kruzman does this or that, when they are talking about my business, and not talking about me personally I assume. So I didnt mean to get snarky. I want to make sure that people do know that I do clear em pf's. Right now I am only accepting nos stuff. I will work on stuff that needs work, but often it will "cost more than you paid for the game".
Or in the case of a couple nos pfs like paragon that is nos but smoked, they take a long time and a lot of money because of the size and all of the inserts and colors.
Thanks to everyone who supports my efforts!!!! as always I am thankful to do what I enjoy for a living. cheers, KRUZMAN

Hey Ron,

My sincere apologies. I obviously misunderstood. The playfield I have is not NOS, so I must have conflated what you said with not being willing to clear-coat ANY EM playfields, which, as you stated, is not the case. Really sorry for the mix-up. Hope I didn't cause too much trouble for ya. I've also edited my prior post.

Ron's work ROCKS! ...lemme know when you start doing NON-NOS EM's.

Best,
Ryan

#4605 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

...so I get defensive when people say kruzman does this or that, when they are talking about my business, and not talking about me personally I assume. So I didnt mean to get snarky. I want to make sure that people do know that I do clear em pf's. Right now I am only accepting nos stuff.

I'm glad you finally clea...er straightened this out. Every time someone mentions restoring PFs half the people say you do it and the other half say you don't.

#4606 6 years ago

Very good, I do tend to slur my speech a bit, could be either of out thoughts. Now everyone knows where I am at right now, (and it could change when I get caught up) that I am only working on nos and repro stuff. it is ok if it needs to be fixed up. The problem with used stuff, or one of the problems with used stuff, is the first thing I do is sand it level with 600 grit and after I sand a used pf level I have been acused of switching customers pf's with others. they look very different. That being said, thank you for the clarification, and I will move on to the game for sale I am going to post. thanks again, ron

#4607 6 years ago

I have a police force for sale. set up here, works 100%. I bought this from a fella named Chris in jackson who does really good work at shopping and fixing up games, and lately I perfer to buy them all fixed up ready to go. I have had it for 3 years I think. I have never had to touch it except dust it. boards look awesome. full mylar so pf looks awesome, great led lights all around including the topper. the cab is faded a bit in red. translight looks perfect. I think the display is new, ramps new, plastics new. new rubbers new flippers. Also notice the turtle is showing his butthole on the pf
here is a link to pics
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/police%20force%20shopped?sort=3&page=1

I took more pics today not knowing I already had pics, so if you have questions I have more pics.
Firm price is 1800. I am a horrible negotiator so my bottom price is 1800. Just think the price is 1900 and I will go down 100.I am going to take it to the zoo show if it is not sold but I am going to raise the price 100. I dont have a pin vehicle any more and it is going to be work for me to get it there. I live 9 miles from the show.
I think we are not suppose to post pics unless I want to do a seperate market ad. Is that correct.
Unfortunatly the roof on my studio is wrecked from a limb, and the other building just developed a leak also, so I may be selling one or more of my other games. I am trying to decide which. It may just be the metallica premium if I can get what I want out of it. its the one with the D.Donnie cab and trans with rock cab light show and custom adjustable lights for the trans as well as original. also I have the polk sub. I would never own that title without the sub, it is like night and day. Its my fav game and one of my fav bands but if I can get 7 for it I will sell it. I am the original owner.

so a little bit for everyone. Not to mention, I have several cpr addams family pf's. I bought half with no clear so I could get the first coat, and half with clear. I am going to tweek and clear them and sell them complete and ready to install , with shipping crate and install kits after I let them cure for a little longer.

#4608 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a police force for sale. set up here, works 100%. I bought this from a fella named Chris in jackson who does really good work at shopping and fixing up games, and lately I perfer to buy them all fixed up ready to go.

Nice looking game Ron, this Chris guy must know what he is doing.

#4610 6 years ago

ok I dont mean to post too much but I see a little wear around a pop on the butthole pic. I stand corrected.

#4611 6 years ago

Any one have a Guardians of the galaxy Pro for sale. Pm me

#4613 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

The police force is sold

Congrats on sale and now are you gonna buy that pimpsons

#4614 6 years ago

If anyone going to VFW has a MET Pro or TWD Pro for sale I may be interested. Less mods the better, i surely won’t value them the same... short of a ColorDMD.

Added over 6 years ago: Edit: No longer looking, found a MET locally, thanks for the interest!

#4615 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

The police force is sold

Holy crap man, am I still helping you lug it upstairs lol. Congrats on the quick sale.

#4616 6 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If anyone going to VFW has a MET Pro or TWD Pro for sale I may be interested. Less mods the better, i surely won’t value them the same... short of a ColorDMD.

Two great games. Can't go wrong either way.

#4617 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Holy crap man, am I still helping you lug it upstairs lol. Congrats on the quick sale.

I'll help too, neighbor!

#4618 6 years ago

Anybody have a nice Asteroids Deluxe they want to move along?

#4619 6 years ago

Selling my pin-hauler, it has been a good reliable hauler for 3 years for me.

jxn.craigslist.org link

Can deliver to PATZ! Buy and pin and take it home in your new ride!

#4620 6 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Anybody have a nice Asteroids Deluxe they want to move along?

any interest in an original tatio space invaders cocktail?

#4621 6 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Does it work,price?

#4622 6 years ago

Man o man that pin hauler is exactly what I want. lets talk about it at the show thurs? if you can and its not too much trouble, please bring it. I havent even shopped to look at prices yet, and I dont have money, but I have a metallica prem I may sell. I just want to talk about it, no promises

#4623 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Thanks guys, thankfully it is gonna get picked up after the weekend I believe. I am playing the hell out of it.

I am going to mention that there is an amazing beautiful theatre of magic here in the guest house that belongs to c rock. . the cab is flawless. cab and head there are only 3 little marks each less than a cm on the whole thing. Not drilled for lock down bar. the pf is totally stock and perfect. no ghosting no wear. plastics perfect. NO errors, but one opto is being goofy on the trap door, which is getting fixed soon. If you look at the under side of the game, I would guess it has been moved less than 4 times. this thing is a find for someone who wants a game that looks HUO but is not. contact c rock for price and info. contact me to see and play it. I had never really played the title before, it is lighting fast, with super fast flow!!!!
No led's no mods. just collector quality

#4624 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Thanks guys, thankfully it is gonna get picked up after the weekend I believe.

Whoa!! What!?! Don't be playing it unless your putting quarters in it. And I think all those guys offering to help bring it up stairs before next week is an excellent idea. Let me know when it's in the garage.

John

#4625 6 years ago
Quoted from roar:

roar Guy in St Kitts is selling one. http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/metallica-pro.7089/#post-55404

#4626 6 years ago

Thanks... we've corresponded on pbrev, just waiting on pics, as others are as well so there may be some competition for it. I'll be in Michigan in May so figured it couldn't hurt to cast a wider net.

#4628 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

ok I dont mean to post too much but I see a little wear around a pop on the butthole pic. I stand corrected.

You should see if Kruzman will repair and touch that up for you. Although he only does NOS or Repro playfields now, he might make an exception.

Brad

#4629 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Quoted from jellikit:

You should see if Kruzman will repair and touch that up for you. Although he only does NOS or Repro playfields now, he might make an exception.
Brad

My mind is blown!

#4630 6 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Thanks but no, really looking for an upright AD or maybe even a regular asteroids

#4631 6 years ago

American Pinball Houdini’s in stock with side art. PM for pricing.

#4632 6 years ago

I have two tickets to the VFW show for Saturday that I'm unable to use. Asking face value.

#4633 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Man o man that pin hauler is exactly what I want. lets talk about it at the show thurs? if you can and its not too much trouble, please bring it. I havent even shopped to look at prices yet, and I dont have money, but I have a metallica prem I may sell. I just want to talk about it, no promises

It's coming with me. Have a pin loaded up in it now for the show.

#4634 6 years ago

Bringing a Data East Simpsons to Pinball At The Zoo Friday for sale.

#4635 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Bringing a Data East Simpsons to Pinball At The Zoo Friday for sale.

How much?

#4636 6 years ago

Anyone wanna trade a dmd wpc era
For my stern striker xtreme

#4637 6 years ago

A friend of mine in W. Bloomfield has a very nice South Park he wants to sell. I hope to have pics of it in a couple days. He's asking $2500 for it. Will post to Market when I get the pics. Any interest?

Thanks,

Hogey

#4638 6 years ago

Man john, i just saw you have a houdini now. Awesome! Im gunna have to play it some day!

#4640 5 years ago

Any time Andy...it's been too long...come on down!!

#4641 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Any time Andy...it's been too long...come on down!!

Soon we all need to get together. Toledo pincrawl

#4642 5 years ago

Anyone selling a Stern Rolling Stones let me know thanks.

#4643 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi Michiganders,
Is there any person or company in the Michigan area experienced with clear-coating EM playfields. Thanks for any info/leads.
Best,
Ryan

Last time I asked that I was literally laughed at.

#4644 5 years ago

Looking for a Hook, I'm in southeast Michigan, willing to drive up to 4 hours each way, let me know if you have one or know of someone looking to sell. Thanks!

#4645 5 years ago

I played a Comet recently and really enjoyed it. If someone has or knows of one for sale please let me know. Thanks!

#4646 5 years ago

Got a Lazerball for sale. Working game that needs to be shopped. Small wear spot in front of the left slingshot, plastics good as are the drop target stickers. Backglass is ok but has the typical issues for a Williams game from this era. Cabinet is fair, but solid. Game will occasionally go dead and you have to turn it off and back on, needs new battery's. One display connector flakey and needs some TLC along with the rest of the game. Comes with paperwork and keys. $450 Pick up in person only.

John

#4647 5 years ago

I have a ticket for the Vfw show Saturday $40 if anyone is looking PM me.

#4648 5 years ago

Nice Iron Man for sale. Can deliver to VFW on Saturday.

#4649 5 years ago

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).

Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.

Likely a stupid question, but I appreciate any insight.

#4650 5 years ago

Looking for a LOTR and WCS, any condition. Feel free to PM with details.

There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/93?hl=rattmuscle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.