(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 190.
#4451 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Got that Star Trek next gen all cleaned and new rubber and rebuilt flippers. really nice example. brighton mi.
direct email please [email protected]

Saw your Star Trek, beautiful, looks like HUO. GLWS

#4452 6 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What is everyone’s opinion on newer sterns? As in which one is their favorite. I have a Aerosmith pro that I’m thinking about finally unboxing. GOT? Star Wars? Ghostbusters?

You will hear a ton of different opinions. Play them all and go with the one that you like best.

TheLaw just said GB is garbage and GOT is fantastic...I would say the exact opposite.

#4453 6 years ago

GB PRO with a validator for sale. New playfield looks brand new. Great route game
Top Score-sale pending

#4454 6 years ago

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I picked it up today with the intention of cleaning it up and keeping it in my collection. It's a bit more than a project than I want to take on. Could add cash to the deal.

#4455 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell or trade my Demolition Man. I'm prepared to add cash and would prefer a Spider-Man (original or vault), Tron, AC/DC premium, or any other game on my wishlist. ...”
2017-11-26
White Pigeon, MI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 274 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4456 6 years ago

Listing my Iron Man for sale. It's an original w a shaker, upgraded speaker's, Whiplash Led mod, LED's, & gold speaker grills. Pin is HUO & in excellent shape. $5300obo

Added over 6 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Loaded Iron Man in excellent shape. Plug & Play. Non-Ghosting LED's everywhere. Shaker Motor. Flipper Fidelity Speakers, Mirror Blades, Whiplash LED mod. Gold speaker Grill...”
2017-12-12
Cheboygan, MI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 441 times

#4457 6 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Listing my Iron Man for sale. It's an original w a shaker, upgraded speaker's, Whiplash Led mod, LED's, & gold speaker grills. Pin is HUO & in excellent shape. $5300obo

Boo!

How long this time before you but it again?

#4458 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Boo!
How long this time before you but it again?

Hard to say. 6 months, maybe a year.

#4459 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You will hear a ton of different opinions. Play them all and go with the one that you like best.
TheLaw just said GB is garbage and GOT is fantastic...I would say the exact opposite.

Yea I agree with you hah. Though GB set up wrong is miserable.

#4460 6 years ago

I'll be listing my Who Dunnit later today. $2700.

#4461 6 years ago

anyone looking for transport help from Madison > Chicago > Detroit?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/route-66-offering-transport-between-madison-chi-detroit#post-4117959

I will have room heading that way this next weekend.

#4462 6 years ago

Very nice Who Dunnit, nice cabinet and playfield. GI connectors and flaky switches replaced. Cleaned, waxed and ready for a new home. Main floor for easy loading. $2700.00

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57794

#4463 6 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Star Trek Premium or LE and need some Christmas money?

#4464 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Anyone have a Stern Star Trek Premium or LE and need some Christmas money?

One for sale here in Lafayette at Main Street Amusements.

#4465 6 years ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a project t pin under 500 in Michigan. Prefer the EM. Send pics

#4466 6 years ago

Hey folks im currently looking for a pin in the 1500 dollar range. 80s solid state. Something like an earthshaker or high speed. If anyone has somethin to offer up shoot me a pm please. Thanks!

#4467 6 years ago

Might be in the market for a Dialed In here soon (standard or LE). If anyone in Michigan is looking to sell one, PM me. Will try used before the NIB plunge.

#4468 6 years ago

Looking to add Whirlwind to my collection. PM me if you have one for sale or have a line on one. Thanks

#4469 6 years ago

Just posted my Shadow. Sad to see it go but out of room.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58120

#4470 6 years ago

Ghostbusters pro for sale 4500 with validator.

Added over 6 years ago: Sold

#4471 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Eight Ball Champ Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Eight Ball Champ, game plays great.”
2017-12-21
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 270 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4472 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Touchdown Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Touchdown, game plays great.”
2017-12-21
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 168 times

a

#4473 6 years ago

FS/FT - Bought a TMNT over the summer from another pinsider haven't done anything with it except to get it working.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/48404

Also have a BTTF playfield w/parts FS/FT - missing wiring harness, light boards, and ball lock assembly

1 week later
#4474 6 years ago

Have a home use only about 500 total plays Wheel of Fortune for sale and a Bally/Williams Star Wars Episode 1 for sale. location is Brighton MI. Direct email please [email protected]

#4475 6 years ago

The star wars E1 is sold. Set up the Wheel of Fortune, darn, that game is brand new condition. It's the cleanest things i've seen short of new in the box. It's crazy nice. Direct eail me if you are interested or want pictures. [email protected]

#4476 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

The star wars E1 is sold. Set up the Wheel of Fortune, darn, that game is brand new condition. It's the cleanest things i've seen short of new in the box. It's crazy nice. Direct eail me if you are interested or want pictures. [email protected]

Price on the WoF?

#4477 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Price on the WoF?

It's more than 3k I'm guessing as why he didn't post price in regional for sale thread to follow pinside rules clay usually replies pretty quick to his emails

Quoted from cfh:

Direct eail me if you are interested or want pictures. [email protected]

#4478 6 years ago

Lowered price on Shadow, now $3,400.
Comes with LED's installed throughout the game, alternate Aurich translite kit (plus original), rebuilt flippers, manual, Great Lakes Modular trough opto boards (plus originals which still work), repaired Santum area and some other small mods.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/58120

Added over 6 years ago: Update: Game is sold

1 week later
#4479 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I got the WOF ... it is in really great condition. Thanks!

#4481 6 years ago

On the HUO Wheel of Fortune... yes the coin box is here, it's on the bar. Forgot to give it to you...

#4482 6 years ago

Hi, does anybody have any populated playfields they would like to sell? They don’t need to work. I use them for wall art and tables. Thank you.

#4483 6 years ago

I just listed a BOP with new parts to restore this machine....

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I've had this Bride of Pinbot for about 3 years waiting for a complete restoration on it. Well I'm not sure it will happen,so I'm selling the machine and all the parts that I have ...”
2018-01-09
Muskegon, MI
2,695 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 363 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4485 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “Working Project Police force just pulled out of storage game boots and plays Needs full shop job jackpot and upper lower display are out see pic ware on kickouts and inserts ...”
2018-01-10
Portage, MI
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 369 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4486 6 years ago

Rob Zombie listed in marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home Use Only, Original Owner Game #161 of 300 Like new condition. Version 23 software. LOADED WITH UPGRADES AND MODS: -Ghost Buster Premium LED Upgrade light kit -5 Piece Plas...”
2018-01-12
Livonia, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 192 times

#4487 6 years ago

Possibly looking to sell a beautiful wipeout to fund a gb. Or maybe my gladiators

#4488 6 years ago

Still looking to sell or trade my Pinbot (trade preferred). Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a very nice, blinged-out Pinbot Pinball for trade or sale. It has the blue/Red displays, blue/red powder coated legs, side rails and lock down bar, blue/red rubber rings, li...”
2018-01-13
Holland, MI
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 806 times

#4489 6 years ago

I've got a Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition #292 I'll be posting up for sale shortly and wanted to see if anyone was interested. This was purchased for the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids and was only at that location since we unboxed it. The game is in 100% working condition. It has been completely shopped out and all new LED boards have been installed. The playfield has wear around the pop bumper by the witch. The wear in TNPLH and the drop target areas has been repaired with printed artwork mylar. from Jersey Jack Other than that it's in nice shape and plays great. Cabinet artwork is very nice. I'll be including a brand new playfield for the game as well that is still in it's original shipping box.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

#4490 6 years ago

I've posted the Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition here on Pinside. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a Wizard of Oz Emerald City Limited Edition pinball machine. This is #292. It was purchased for location at the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids where it has been since w...”
2018-01-15
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1245 times

#4491 6 years ago

Still looking to sell a couple games. Wipeout, speakeasy, gladiators, pretty much anything but metallica and abra ca dabra. Really want a new stern!

#4492 6 years ago

Anyone have any Twilight Zone parts laying around that they are looking to get rid of?

Long story short I am taking on a ground up build with my 12 year old son and we are searching for parts. Boards, transformer, ramps, flippers, guides, clock, gumball...pretty much anything but the playfields. I know it is a silly thing to do and this will probably end up a car on blocks in the backyard but for now I am really enjoying the excitement and involvement from my son in the mean time.

PM me if you have anything and what you are looking to get for it. Thanks!

#4493 6 years ago

You should start a separate thread. I think that you might get better results with more people reading your request imho.

#4494 6 years ago

Anyone have a LOTR they’re looking to sell? PM me.

#4495 6 years ago

There is a guy from Pittsburghwho posted on the Whats For Sale in Ohio thread a few days ago that is looking to sell his LOTR

#4496 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Still looking to sell a couple games. Wipeout, speakeasy, gladiators, pretty much anything but metallica and abra ca dabra. Really want a new stern!

Eyeing up that Rollergames you have if you wanna work out a trade deal for Big Buck Hunter Pro Pinball

#4497 6 years ago

Looking for a populated Jungle Lord playfield, doesn't need to be complete but closer the better. Must be local as I don't want the hassle of shipping.

Thanks,
John

#4498 6 years ago

Anyone have a Dr. Dude for sale?

#4499 6 years ago

Reposted my Black Knight in the marketplace. $1,100obo

#4500 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Looking for a populated Jungle Lord playfield, doesn't need to be complete but closer the better. Must be local as I don't want the hassle of shipping.
Thanks,
John

There's a whole machine on Lansing cl

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.